Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents (600 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2011
Those of u guys wey join science class back then for secondary school i bet u say una remember wetin oxidizing and reducing agent mean 4 chemistry.Anyway i have come to find dat nigerian babes are reducing agents and other words they know how to diminish ur pocket or account when its filled with money.If ur ghana must go bag dey filled with crisp naira and pounds note and u dont know how to spend it then make u take out a naija babe anytime anyday and she go finish the money for u in the next 24 hrs.Naija babes eyes dey shook 4 money no be small.I remember one of my friends wey win money lottery and b4 i go say jack robinson! na one light skinned igbo chick with big yansh na im the bobo start to dey carry dey paint the town red with.I no come dey surprised when the bobo come my house dey lament about how Ifeoma(the igbo girl's name) don finish all the money and how im be dey plan to use half of the money take start business.Chie!! naija babes i beg na have mercy on the naive and stop putting huge bills on an honest hardworking bobo.Abi una want make we guys dey rob bank to satisfy una material wants?? grin
Re: Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents by BABE3: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2011
lefulefu:

.Anyway i have come to find dat nigerian babes are reducing agents and other words they know how to diminish your pocket or account when its filled with money.

Olodo. The least you could have done is googled your redox reaction; instead of customizing the terms.

A Reducing agent LOSES/DONATES AN ELECTRON. Saying Nigeria girls are reducing agents implies that they are givers, and I bet that's not the point you wanted to pass across.

So---oga lefulefu the title of your topic is erroneously catchy.  tongue
Re: Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2011
sister make u no blame me o grin!
back then na art class i belong to.Anyway sha i happy say u understand wetin i dey try to pass on grin.See as ur eye dey shine like touchlight because of the money wey i hold for hand.Yeye girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents by BABE3: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2011
lol-- Funny chap.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men/women Size Potential Partners From Their Cell Phone? / What Would Make A Wife Cheat? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.