Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US (83911 Views)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) / See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by MrDoGood(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ijaya06:

There's a little sauce, but it's just curry. If I want beef, I'll pay about $50

The system is okay. You can only spend the.way you work
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by ccollins(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You called me an idiot just because I pointed out your lie for clout? Sad.
I’m going to take a picture of my Intern’s plate and her receipt when she returns and prove you wrong.
hello, ur comments are exquisite and impressive.let’s get to know, would like to know u
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
See what I’ve found on the menu of a Chicago restaurant close to one of the largest business districts?
Now does OPs claim still sound true?
thats bad food. most likely a mexican man and a push cart. those prices too low. dysentery things

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by Lunja: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
nedekid:

D babe na scam
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No mind am. We have google. Below are prices of fried rice with half chicken, pork, fish, etc

www.menuism.com&placement=bottom_attribution">http://places.singleplatform.com/best-chinese-restaurant/menu?ref=www.menuism.com&placement=bottom_attribution

GBam! You brought the proof. And as you know, New York is more expensive than Chicago. Not only is the rice you found served with meat, there’s meat inside the rice.
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by assholemods: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
You might have gone to an upscale area and restaurant to eat if not you lied!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by LordErrk: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You called me an idiot just because I pointed out your lie for clout? Sad.
I’m going to take a picture of my Intern’s plate and her receipt when she returns and prove you wrong.

Both of una dey crase grin
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by ccollins(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
useni1:
Yeye food not even good for a dog. Suffer head couldn't even afford a decent meal after fvcking the whole neighborhood. Jobless ipob mumu depressed. Ashawo now fvxking horse to be able to afford bathing soap. Dirty and smelling thing
what is this nonsense. Where are the mods to ban touts who talk like this and denigrate nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
sukkot:
thats bad food. most likely a mexican man and a push cart. those prices too low. dysentery things

No, it the takeout menu from an upscale dine-in Chicago restaurant. Mexican men with pushcarts don’t have websites and aren’t close to the Magnificent Mile.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Do you have Aldi or Fresh Market? Good organic food, much cheaper than Whole Foods. I reserve Whole Foods for when I want to buy someone a good birthday cake, sushi to go, or wine.
in Chicago a cheaper alternative for REAL food is a franchise called trader joes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
NINE Kiliograms of Rice delivered to your door for a little less than $11. See the lies?

This girl calm down. You've posted more than 20 times on this single thread. Miss America, we've seen you. Your gullibility is amazing. Always trying hard to prove America to be what it is not

Motherfuvcker
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ishilove:
His name is Cloutinus Azubuike Irolabi

😂😂😂😂😂

Make I go through the thread. I need to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by Linuxdomains: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Don’t believe everything you read.
Today, I bought this in the same US and have enough for 2 people. As you can see, it has rice included which is how I knew OP wasn’t being honest. It was $8.25 with a $2.99 delivery charge because I was too lazy to leave my office to pick it up myself:
Is this what you eat up there? Iya Baraka food even better pass this one. you better come down here and enjoy good food.

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
assholemods:
You might have gone to an upscale area and restaurant to eat if not you lied!

The OP is right. I can say the same thing
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No, it the takeout menu from an upscale dine-in Chicago restaurant. Mexican men with pushcarts don’t have websites and aren’t close to the Magnificent Mile.
the magnificent mile is push cart territory. People park their buses and sell food out of them and yes they have websites. You cant buy 2 dollar foods in a real building in Chicago . Impossible. Rent, city taxes, workers wages, profit, supplies etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Linuxdomains:

Is this what you eat up there? Iya Baraka food even better pass this one. you better come down here and enjoy good food.

Leave that mad woman. Always defending her America. Very stupid woman
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by GENES11S: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
womenareapezz:
oga let's tell ourselves the truth! undecided
There are many jobs waiting for you to get, or just even at clicking apply! You will get if all your documents are checked! undecided
Unless you enter the country illegally undecided

Stop telling this cooked up lie! Or stop living a high life by partying and the rest, or selling drugs like your Igbos brothers who don't want to work but to earn fast money undecided

Stop this stupid lie!

grin grin grin calm down bro, no be fight. e be like you dey watch too many Hollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by assholemods: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
You didn’t have to lie,
Why didn’t you just be up front and show the rest of the food and tell about the delivery charge. Better yet, why didn’t you show the receipt?
So you paid that amount for an entree, rice, and possibly a delivery charge. Okay.
Exactly my brother, the dude is a liar. I live here in Texas. If you pay such may be you probably order thru door dash, uber eats, grubup etc or he went to an upscale area.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
sukkot:
in Chicago a cheaper alternative for REAL food is a franchise called trader joes

I like the hybrid fruits at Trader Joe’s. I bought strawberries that taste like a combination of pineapple and strawberries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

😂😂😂😂😂

Make I go through the thread. I need to laugh.
Op was roasted and hung to dry grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by assholemods: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
America bootlicker , they ain't gon give you permanent visa
What rubbish is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by 0monnak0da: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
ccollins:
hello, ur comments are exquisite and impressive.let’s get to know, would like to know u
exquisite sha cheesy
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I like the hybrid fruits at Trader Joe’s. I bought strawberries that taste like a combination of pineapple and strawberries.
yeah trader joes is awesome. They have nice treats

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
assholemods:

Exactly my brother, the dude is a liar. I live here in Texas. If you pay such may be you probably order thru door dash, uber eats, grubup etc or he went to an upscale area.
I’m sister grin but I agree. I miss Texas, the home of a big variety of affordable eats.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

America is ridiculously expensive. I bought 12 eggs at a Walmart in Chicago for $9 before taxes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by assholemods: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
irumole1975:

The OP is right. I can say the same thing
Right under some circumstances.
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
assholemods:

America is ridiculously expensive. I bought 12 eggs at a Walmart in Chicago for $9 before taxes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnn78:

shocked
go to America all those African American men who eat bad cheap food all wear bras grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
The op is right. I bought a bottle water for $4.72 in Chicago.
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by sukkot: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ishilove:

They'll do anything for the clicks, baby cheesy
lol the clicks is cyber currency . Gotta get some currency baby grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by DanAugust2021: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ijaya06:

Don't mind that idiot. Nowhere in the US you can buy what she posted for that amount. Unless you steal it
But dis one plenty, come look delicious pass the one wey you buy now, abi you just want spend money?
Re: Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US by irumole1975: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I’m sister grin but I agree. I miss Texas, the home of a big variety of affordable eats.

For a country with bad food, High obesity, GMOs, bad fruits etc, food should not be that expensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.