Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura (32855 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
The outgoing and incoming president. Congratulations Sir
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Axis313(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Our leaders,outgoing and incoming.
God bless both of you.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Vinex4uba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is an intelligent and smart patient politician, he was very stable and consistence with the rough and smooth game of Nigeria politics...

When Atiku was busy cross carpeting to different political parties to the extent of spearheading an alliance with APC through the disgruntled G7 Governor's that led to the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan an elected sitting president under the platform of PDP Tinubu was busy building nationwide political bridges...

Whether LP party and PDP comes together they won't be able to wrestle power from APC holding unto power at the central political level because;

1.the Southerners felt shortchanged when power should have returned to the South after Buhari from the North led for two terms under APC

2. APC don't want to relinquish power to an opposition party because they want to consolidate on APC failed promises to Nigerians and also they needed someone that will do cover up for all the massive corruption that was carried out under APC led administration

3. PDP governors got aggrieved when Ayu was asked to step down for a Southerner to emerge as PDP national chairman

4. Tinubu was working closely with the real power brokers from the core and far North.

Though the 2023 general election was marred by intimidation of opposition voters by thugs and help by INEC officials to rig in Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the opposition needs to come together and seek legal redress at the Supreme court and start making political alignment against 2027 election through a marketable candidate well accepted from both North and South
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Babaflenjor: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Quest7777:
... free fair & credible election

shocked shocked
Stupid analysis Sanponna kii u there
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
GOD BLESS our Darling Daddy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Talkthetalk: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
ryloy:
President Elect Bola Tinubu meets with President Buhari in Daura

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1630994624721420290?t=lGSpCO4b-doq8Md6-MpVXQ&s=19

How was it free, fair and credible? You stole people's mandate!
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

You're an in consequential nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by phyllumtopilla: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

This fool Bashir Ahmed should be ready to be relegated from National politics for supporting the Evil cashless policy that brought untold hardship to Nigerians
I doubt you're a pure-bred Yoruba....if you were you wouldn't be writing this rubbish.......
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by blowjohn(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

This fool Bashir Ahmed should be ready to be relegated from National politics for supporting the Evil cashless policy that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

Instead of u people to be talking about how this cashless issue shud be resolved ur all talking about who rigged and who didn't Rigg the elections.
Tomorrow u will queue up for 10 hours in the sun, just to withdraw 2k at the atm
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by yashau(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not the President-Elect, Shetima is .
Oponu?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by youngbabaj(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Send me your mailing address, I am in generous mood to gift you storage tank. Don't flood the house with your crying

Youโ€™re a bad guy

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Talkthetalk: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
How was it free, fair and credible? You stole people's mandate!
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Iamzik: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

You are right in away because MKO also won with Muslim Muslim but he never ruled.

Watch out!
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Staywithbina: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
ryloy:
President Elect Bola Tinubu meets with President Buhari in Daura

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1630994624721420290?t=lGSpCO4b-doq8Md6-MpVXQ&s=19
Nnamdi kanu will be granted pardon by president tinubu and am just thinking how he is gonna take this news .my guy go just weak ,I weak myself ,all my guys weak ,all obedients weak
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by EmperorFred: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Send me your mailing address, I am in generous mood to gift you storage tank. Don't flood the house with your crying
Incase you're just making mouth and don't have the tank to give him, I de sell am in different sizes.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Invest4growth: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is now a national president and not a sectional president
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by YungMillionaire: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

you never deactivate? Chia!

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Otulented: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

Go and call your useless parents fools that failed train you well. You're nothing but an efulefu.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by bewise24: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
WE DIE IN THE QUEUE

Queuing has been part of our life
In schools, banks, filling station and more
You must commit good portion of your day
Waiting in endless line to get served

Then we wasted precious time, not life
But there came a time when our time
Was not the only thing we lost in the queue
Last December, we lost a poor motorist
Waiting in an endless queue in a fuel station
We watched helplessly as the corpse was carried
Through the crowd to the morgue amidst tears
Some of us heaved, some others hissed and then
Returned to the queue, wailing and waiting

After the passage of two months or less
The monstrous queue devoured yet another man
Who came to a bank to obtain a debit card
As usual, the corpse was taken away in silence.
We queue for nothing, we die for nothing
We queued to elect thieves that caused the queue
Had we known that thus will the end be
We would have rejected the cashless policy
And let things remain as they had been.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Seankhalifa: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Now I wish more nigerian are on dis forum.. dey go know the heart of real nigerian grin... 4gt twita grin
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
They look down on him. From osibanjo era primaries to now obi and atiku.

Life no be like that.

Baba weh no well na wan rule Una.

you!... Yes you! Humble yourself.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by puremaker7(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Lol,

Who suggested Shettima? First in any Nigeria cyber space?

You really wish. I was away cos I was banned for good 7 months... My hope is that the particular mods who banned me, hope his/candidate won cos if not, they missed
What did you do that made them banned you for 7 months?
did you snatch a ballot boxes?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
phyllumtopilla:
I doubt you're a pure-bred Yoruba....if you were you wouldn't be writing this rubbish.......

And what's in that comment that suggests that I'm not yoruba?
Why are you even hiding in ur unknown monicker like a baby mouse ๐Ÿ˜‚?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Cantonese: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

How?

Oh, but they already rule you, you family and community.

Let me remind you that they rule you completely. They dominate you completely on all fronts:

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Sircarma99: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

Stop all this rubbish and use your brain for once
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
puremaker7:
What did you do that made them banned you for 7 months?
did you snatch a ballot boxes?

Baba Ahmed, na so dem dey ask oo.

Ipob is now a tribe according to the mods who banned me cos my message was directed to Ipob specifically but the banning indicated I was banned for insulting a tribe
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by NaijaCover(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ok na
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by luckychem: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pathetic tribalist is what you are.Why are you using social media to create division almond Nigerians?๐Ÿ˜•
Frank688915:
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by UncommonLogic: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Ha dumbest NL MOFO still here wailing and crying like a lunatic. Did I tell you?
Pls take sniper or jump inside the Lagos lagoon. We don't give a flying fvck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.