Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura (32858 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by slimanyd: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
To kick PDP out of government,the APC needed an alliance of ACN, CPC and nPDP.And they defeated PDP despite PDP's rigging strategy

8 years later,the PDP wanted to get APC out of govt. And to do that, they divided themselves into NNPP, LP, G5 and PDP.The result is not surprising.

Tinubu won with just 8.7 million votes.Combine the votes between Atiku and Peter Obi alone and you'd get 13 million votes. Add Kwankwaso and you have 14.4 million votes.

There is no way on earth that APC would have been able to win if Atiku,Obi, Kwankwaso were in one party

And please stop telling us how APC rigged the election. If you thought this election would have been free, fair and without rigging then you're just being naive.

PDP also rigged in 2015. But yet the people's will prevailed because the margin of APC was too wide to catch up.

If this election was 14.4 million votes of opposition against 8.7 million votes of APC, there is no way APC could have bridged that gap with rigging. Just impossible.

So yeah, everyone knows the election was rigged. We expected it. But rigging is NOT the main factor here pls.

This election was already lost the moment the opposition divided themselves into different fringe parties.

The foolish opposition parties were conducting useless polls up and down. And in ALL the polls, Bola Tinubu was coming second. Virtually ALL.
In polls that favours Atiku as winner, Tinubu is second.

In polls that favours Obi as winner, Tinubu is second.

In polls that favoured Kwankwaso as winner, Tinubu is second.

So yeah, the signs were there all along that THIS will happen. But most of us turned a blind eye

In summary, the opposition failed Nigerian masses through their selfishness, greed for power and ego.

Majority of Nigerians (14.4 million voters against 8.7 million voters) wanted a change. But they won't have that change because the opposition made Tinubu's victory easier.

So like I've said before, expect Tinubu to be your President for the next 4 to 8 years.

There's nothing anyone can do about it at this point. You can call this gaslighting or any of the fancy trendy words here, I don't care.

Let's all live with our choice. Goodluck to us all

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
phyllumtopilla:
I doubt you're a pure-bred Yoruba....if you were you wouldn't be writing this rubbish.......

And what's in that comment that suggests that I'm not yoruba?
Why are you even hiding in ur unknown monicker like a baby mouse πŸ˜‚?
The only people who supported the cashless policy during the election were the obedients, woke yorubas and loyal buahri appointees who wanted to see BAT fail even though they themselves were suffering.
Which of these 3 bastard groups do u belong to?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by vhykeeytor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

He's in a hurry to beef me because I commented on one of his threads where he was begging ibos to accept BAT as President and they were giving him wotowoto.

E pain am

He must be trying to play a Bukola Saraki in this govt. I am he's from Kwara πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
a condom would have abortd a nicompl like you

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ProphetM0hammad: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Okoro Obi has no ally
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by rummmy: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
I will make sure I forward this to Dave umahi,gov uzodinma of imo state,orji uzor kalu,wike and all others your refered to as fool been used by tinubu....
I will mock them and tell them that it serves them right. .
WELLDONE....
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Praktikals(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
1 million of your useless generation cannot sow a seed of disunity among christians
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

Am not an Igbo.

But u just sounded like an illiterate.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Softmirror: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

DON'T YOU KNOW THE MASTER PLAN?! OBI WAS PAID BY TINUBU TO MAKE SURE HE DESTROYS PDP'S VOTES IN THE SOUTH EAST. DIDN'T TINUBU PAY, THE GOVERNORS AND THE DELEGATES WHO VOTED FOR HIM DURING THE PRIMARIES? HE AS WELL PAID KWANKWASO TO FORM THE NNPP, EVEN THE G5 GOVERNORS TINUBU WAS THE ONE SPONSORING THEM. TINUBU ALSO GAVE BUHARI SOME MONEY TO MAKE A VIDEO CLIP IN ENGLISH AND HAUSA PERSUADING NIGERIANS TO VOTE TINUBU. INEC TOO WERE NOT LEFT OUT. HE MADE SURE HE GAVE THEM ALOT OF MONEY.
WHY DON'T SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT TINUBU PAID PETER OBI BUT ARE QUICK TO BELIEVE HE COULD PAY EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING INEC. TO WIN ELECTION.

IT IS TOO OBVIOUS PETER OBI WAS WORKING UNDER COVER FOR HIS MASTER ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by santakris(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
free, fair, and credible election.

LOLs. Free and fair indeed

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1630994624721420290?t=lGSpCO4b-doq8Md6-MpVXQ&s=19[/quote]
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ifko: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:
I'm Yoruba, but u are a big fool

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by SlurUsername1: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
vhykeeytor:

He must be trying to play a Bukola Saraki in this govt. I am he's from Kwara πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by HopeVictor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Why should Bashir be relegated because of Naira redesign, Emefiele lied to Buhari which he Buhari swallowed. Who advised the governor's to go court for redress if not Buhari?
Why will buhari advice the governors to seek redress when he can just declare an official statement concerning it..
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by rummmy: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria and inec is setting a very wrong precedent...
Karma is real.....
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
HopeVictor:

Why will buhari advice the governors to seek redress when he can just declare an official statement concerning it..

Naira redesign wasn't inside Apc policies or manifesto, it was a policy brought at late hour to show Buhari fought corruption during his tenure. Apc governors and leaders were caught unaware about the policy
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by ekesson: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
No problem, we will all await the court proceedings
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Marpol2021(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Urchin your days are number.

Death will be at thy door step.

I marpol2021 will personally bring u down.

Mark today's date... [quote author=ryloy post=121388326][/quote]
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by JuanDeDios: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Quest7777:
... free fair & credible election

shocked shocked
Interesting. The barracks one.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by HopeVictor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Naira redesign wasn't inside Apc policies or manifesto, it was a policy brought at late hour to show Buhari fought corruption during his tenure. Apc governors and leaders were caught unaware about the policy
So you mean after buhari agreed to the policy brought by the CBN gov, he later told the governors to seek redress to stop it?
I don't understand how does it make sense
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by obuneme: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

He's in a hurry to beef me because I commented on one of his threads where he was begging ibos to accept BAT as President and they were giving him wotowoto.

E pain am
Two of u should just getaaat angry
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by naturefellow(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Master of the game

A lot of my pears spent time reading novels: James Hadley Chase, Harold Robbins, Jeffrey Archer, Robert Ludlum etc but they never learnt the lessons and motive of the authors

Most novel readers read for entertainment and not for strategic reasoning and personal application and improvements

Congratulations to the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A master in the game of politics
more like...

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by helinues: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
HopeVictor:

So you mean after buhari agreed to the policy brought by the CBN gov, he later told the governors to seek redress to stop it?
I don't understand how does it make sense

Whenever you read Buhari was shocked about an issue, trust m . that's the truth, Buhari would rather watch cartoons than to be worried about Nigeria issues. He wasn't even aware about the implications of the policy until he was told
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Benresmy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Frank688915:

Biased and wretched motherfuvker..

May ur household suffer for good 8yrs.. Under ThiefinBu regime..
ANIMALISTIC FOOL
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by TheLastSamurai(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
A master in the game of rigging rather

gasparpisciotta:
Master of the game

A lot of my pears spent time reading novels: James Hadley Chase, Harold Robbins, Jeffrey Archer, Robert Ludlum etc but they never learnt the lessons and motive of the authors

Most novel readers read for entertainment and not for strategic reasoning and personal application and improvements

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by HopeVictor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Whenever you read Buhari was shocked about an issue, trust m . that's the truth, Buhari would rather watch cartoons than to be worried about Nigeria issues. He wasn't even aware about the implications of the policy until he was told
I'm asking why buhari didn't extend the deadline of other notes same way he did for 200 notes instead of asking them to court.

Buhari will watch cartoons than to be worried about Nigerian issues and you still support him and his party?
Is it that you have issues with competency or what?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Nayturalistic: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not the President-Elect, Shetima is .

Listen to this Ode.. una eyes go peel ..

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Master of the game

No. Even though I was born after that generation, we still learnt a lot from the books we read. I can remember a very prominent Hausa book, Magana Jari Ce.

It's only the 'woke' gen Z that only get their information from internet that don't realize how much it entails to succeed like Tinubu did.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not the President-Elect, Shetima is .

Wailing has started.πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] / Why I Avoided APC Convention – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.