Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria (30198 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Hienna1: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Funny

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by 2mch(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:
Oh but she didn't ask the US government to intervene in the killing that is going on in Anambra daily?
Don’t mind them. They hide their smelling shit and try to destroy Nigeria’s reputation with propaganda any chance they get. Morons. They are the only ones always shouting on social media trying to destroy this country’s image everyday! Yet they are so angry that they lost Presidential of the same country they have damaged internationally.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by TimiRume(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Skty: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Neoteny7:

Nope.

Only igboes and christian fundamentalists are in mourning.

The rest of us are gleefully living our best lives.

Baba Cocaine called himself governor in his first speech. Even u nor know say na president -elect be the title. Bunch of dullards.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by BRIMBRAM: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
The American government will tell the girl that everything will calm down just like after the Donald Trump vs Joe Biden election. She is just being a little girl who was deceived by Peter Obi! . How many of you still don't believe that Peter Obi was working for Tinubu.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Americans know the truth, that's why they are watching keenly.
Wailers, reality has dawned on you Urchins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by ScamHunter: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
If Tinubu's illegality is allowed to stand future elections in Nigeria would be bloodbaths.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by sharone21(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thanks for lending your voice so there will be transparency in Nigeria's electoral process.

I wonder why some people are finding fault with what she is doing?

Solution to electoral fraud is putting stricter laws and easily disqualifying Politicians who can't curtail their thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Skty:

Baba Cocaine called himself governor in his first speech. Even u nor know say na president -elect be the title. Bunch of dullards.
Governor General of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Missy89(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am actually shocked by the behavior of Igbos ( Home and Overseas) during this election. They continue to show their lack of understanding of Nigerian politics and are too emotional to be engaged in any meaningful conversation.

They have a hive mind and at the same time, they have convinced themselves that their support for obi has nothing to do with his ethnicity even thou it is.

Psychologists need to study this.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Neoteny7: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Skty:

A president governs. So, governor.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Olurondo: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
So you think USA cares about your election transparency and want things to work in Nigeria.The same USA where former President Donald Trump alleged that the last Presidential election was rigged because he lost and incited the January 6 insurrection. USA don't care about you,they have their own challenges.Support ko,Support ni!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by JesusChristLord: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello great writer,

Your post looks just my story and I posted it some hours ago!

The headline also seems similar. Did you read my post?

It is more beautiful to be more circumspect and original!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02JQs9SoWTNPAxTLDwqSjhRnsWrBm4ZHqqUmKRoutngbHHh77rD6h2VTWjrW5UXUD8l&id=100000425172608&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.nairaland.com/7592416/chimamanda-urges-us-international-community

OdogwuOga:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: My Country Is in a Fragile Place. (Published in New York Times on Feb. 28, 2023)

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/28/opinion/nigerian-elections-obi.html
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidients are in severe pains.
We warned them, but they would not listen.
Now it is time for them to wail like a prostitute whose customer refused to pay.
Even in 2027, Obi will never be president of Nigeria.
As for Chimamanda, let her write another boring book about the elections.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by theophorus(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Simon Ekpa was causing wahala in your region, Letter you no gree write but on top Nigeria matter you see letter write.

Abeg shift joor.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Darnell9(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
That is why she will never get Nobel nomination till she will kick the bucket grin grin grin
bro what makes her different from you is that she is not only educated but applies her education-i the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Neoteny7: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
This overrated Biafran bitch again....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Hope15: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Storyteller......so, America should come and undo our election, abi? You quickly go write for new york times, so that what should happen?
You lot have been copiously advised, carry your truckload of evidence to the courts. Simple.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maize247:
This tribal bitch should keep shut

Go and shout her up na

Stupidity everywhere

check out my signature and click on the link below for more information

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by webosky: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
That is why she will never get Nobel nomination till she will kick the bucket grin grin grin

Do you even have nomination from your village people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Gandrova: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Flatinoz both literate ones and the illiterate ones they are filled with hatred and sentiment.
Dirty Bitch!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by FashionCookie(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg let's hear word. Na America dey transparent? Abeg make una gerrarahere!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Gandrova: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:

Don’t mind them. They hide their smelling shit and try to destroy Nigeria’s reputation with propaganda any chance they get. Morons. They are the only ones always shouting on social media trying to destroy this country’s image everyday! Yet they are so angry that they lost Presidential of the same country they have damaged internationally.
Louder pls

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days. Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, igboho house siege and the killings, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this

You did not vote LP. Close ya mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Numerouno94(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Which kind of statement is this?

Politics have turned u guys into monsters. How sure re u that u won't kick the bucket b4 her? U can die anytime and anyhow in Nigeria, so don't b surprised if ur death is closer than u tot.
I don't give 2fvks abt the winner of the election. Tinubu is not my favorite buh I won't go abt wishing him death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You did not vote LP. Close ya mouth.
as a full bonafide lover of good government and a deltan from orogun, same village as omo agege, I voted l.p, and I will vote l.p in governorship election. Make I no insult u as u did to me. Am well brought up, taught to love and respect others in all situations, and not see others as perfect, same way I want to be seen.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by UncommonLogic: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just because her candidate lost now she's wailing and crying like a lunatic. Does she even know that even here in the US there are cries of election malpractice? Does she know that some people even here feel disenfranchised by many laws and rules that make sure that they can't vote. Imagine waiting in line for hours and hours to vote in GA even though they have more election machines sitting idle in a warehouse.
Pls shut up and fix your country. Others have their own problems too.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I m ashamed of Chimamanda as a woman. She's sympathetic to LP.
Electoral violence & malpractices was recorded in the east but she didn' mention it

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
as a full bonafide lover of good government and a deltan from orogun, same village as omo agege, I voted l.p, and I will vote l.p in governorship election

What do you mean by Adichie want be more popular? Adichie looking for popularity?

You sounded like an unlettered agbero urchin, so don't blame me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
They won't do shit. UK won't do shit too. These countries gain when Nigeria boils so they will never support good, only evil. They know that if Nigeria gets it right, Africa will too and that means no more asslicking them. Don't you know why people like Thomas Sankara were murdered? You think say na ragtag Burkina Faso soldiers kill am for coup de'tat?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by PotatoSalad(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
You've never gotten a nomination in your local prayer group, you're here badmouthing someone who's achieved more than your parents, your family name and your future generations. Boy, why?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.