Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25964 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Senkasa:

Chai. How hard is that mobile app developer to learn pls?
Mobile App development is pretty simple bro. Learn java or flutter.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Senkasa(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
sat70:

Mobile App development is pretty simple bro. Learn java or flutter.

Java? Pls any app to learn it? Do I only need to learn java to become successful in that foel? How long would it take pls?

I need to earn in dollars like you.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:

Java? Pls any app to learn it? Do I only need to learn java to become successful in that foel? How long would it take pls?

I need to earn in dollars like you.
Use Udemy
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by LewisIsADog(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kodak9:
I like good girls that's why am trying to help you find the truth

And it will not be better for you.

It will not be well with you.

Truth will kill you there.

Sad soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes / Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.