Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25980 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg which kind business you dey into?
I am here to learn 🙏🏾
falcon01:
-Expanded my business
-Saved 2m
-Got a car
-Got connections
But if you hear things I lost ehhhnn, Hmmmm atleast we are alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by id4sho(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Met siofra tongue

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Elaigwu10: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
can anyone achieve anything in this buhari regime?
the only thing we achieve is our life

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by lawdrigo: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
We achieve AGBADO REPUBLIC..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Kollabo419: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nna mehnnnn

; grin
i am going to be unapologetic about what I am about to say but been the fact that we are all Nigerians and we must maintain Unity and Love everywere I will tread with cool flow for now

That statement is the most suspicious, undeserving and unnecessary question I have ever heard for the past 35years

Both the questionnaire, And whom the question was asked about and the persons whom may want to give FALSE n unreliable answers should be VERY…. VERY GUIDED
Life in Nigeria now Isn’t A JOKE anymore for the ordinary Nigerians
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by computer0810(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
I pity the man that's dating this deluded female undecided

I pity ur parents.....dey should forget about u, u r empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Iagos: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
ecolime:
Most of those who even managed to buy Tokunbo car and build small bungalow don sell everything go do UK Masters.

Buhari na disaster. We shouldn't expect much under the current election rigger but my prayer and hope is that Nigerians thrive this time around.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Segzy19: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is bunkum..

My prosperity or achievements cannot be tied to a president or a regime....

What's important is for one to keep progressing irrespective of who the president is...

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sonnie10: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Some aje are meant to motivate you.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Praise202(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
By special Grace of God, I survived his evil addminstration.

God I and my family say "Thank You"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
I grew older.

I benefitted more from policies set during Jonathan’s time than under the present administration. Should I mention months of a forced lockdown as something I enjoyed under the APC administration?

Na my governor I suppose face not the president. If I start with that man story, I fit hold cup no drink water.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.

I hope he divorce a creep like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by gbolswag(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
I endured alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by fitinwell: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

All d lies

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by heykims(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
What I achieved.
I witnessed his entry into office, close to making his exit, I'm alive!!
Even some who mocked his health and claimed he would die in office are not alive today.
Some soon to die are making similar statements about the incoming GCFR, Tinubu. Let them know, God is the giver of life.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Isobug: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sorrow
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by slimmax: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
I hear am. Had to suspend many projects. Alot of mouths to feed,

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by afbstrategies: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?
The only achievement was ushering in an 84 years old grandfather as the Dullard’s successor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Karlifate: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

The way people were jubilating when Buhari came on board, it's out of this world.

😂😂
Nigerians with short term memory.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by namiji2598: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

Alot 2022 is the best year if my life
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
you again!! And na person go dey apply prick 4 dis one toto

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Major77: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOTHING NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Roboto11: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
ecolime:
Most of those who even managed to buy Tokunbo car and build small bungalow don sell everything go do UK Masters.

Buhari na disaster. We shouldn't expect much under the current election rigger but my prayer and hope is that Nigerians thrive this time around.

The people that bought it got money.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by bigtt76(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Japa

Nice2023:

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Staywithbina: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

My lovely son
And lost my dad, may his soul continue to rest in peace

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Kodak9(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
then you must be a foolish and wicked wife
Idiot your husband is concerned about his country 😡😡

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Isabi4lov: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thank God for being alive

Got a new job

Hmmm!!! It wasn't easy for me and my family but I thank God .

In terms of relationship nothing but we moveeeeeeee.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by MrbasHH: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by bonnyhope: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You mean one man want to pay your bride price?

I pity that fellow

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Levels2(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Air5000(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who has noticed that Buhari has not aged one bit in the last 8 years that he has been ruling.
I would like to know his medication

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.