Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25965 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
I got Married
Got a job
Bought bike
Have 3kids

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Kodak9(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't you ever mentioned my bf. He's far better than you. Getat
The guy was an idiot to look at you in the first place 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Frankaka8(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket us Untribal bah CORNgratulations

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Carmal90(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alihamdullilah.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by sat70: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Waw. I achieved a lot. I completed 15 Udemy courses and got two remote jobs. I earn $9k/month and I live here in Lagos. I also go a job in Lagos but the pay is no where close to the foreign jobs. Buhari, I enjoyed your reign. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Skillsnigeria: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Dottormentor: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
You this gay again! Don't worry we will soon arrest you again and this time around no body will plead on your behalf
Hashabiah:
I pity the man that's dating this deluded female undecided
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by yellowgarri2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Low decline in income
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by jieta: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
2015 when he was sworn in was the year i graduated from the University. But, yeah! is been a good eight years for me. I've married, we are expecting our second child which the D.O.D is may, same month buhari will be handling over and the biggest of them all am almost through building my house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bought a house, bought 2 cars, established a bakery and still got a couple of millions in my account

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Victor08032(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Includea this prayer point with my prayer that God should deliver me from "APC BATTLE OF TIME WASTER" grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
I pity the man that's dating this deluded female undecided
hmmmm, easy.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by youngmoore(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aswear I lost my business,my business collapse and dwell in bank loan of 11M now with nothing at the moment, when thinking too much I had an accident with my Toyota muscle rite off that almost claim the life of me and my family.i thank God for life and looking up to God for meeting it with my loan.i don’t ever pray for this again in my life and anyone.I just thank God for living

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Yayi229: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

I think the more valid question is 'what did Buhari achieve?'

And what did you achieve? You should've gone first dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Juanmike(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
I bet you do?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
He's an obidient fan like me and my wife is also obidient, you just have to be obidient.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Omoawoke: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

The last years, I have had tremendous progress and achievements
I know things are hard for people, but I believe my God will reward everyone, try to cure your heart of hate and don't curse yourself that the government will be bad for you. Work hard with good conscience and this new regime will favour you in all ramifications

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by AfahaAbia(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
I won't lie. I actually achieved alot quite frankly. In 2015 I was earning 18k in a small hotel somewhere in Ikorodu. Today earning over 400k net salary in a multinational, with other side hustle. I have two cars, presently living in a 3 bedroom apartment. I have gotten all I ever wanted, na only marriage remain and I'm already 37. But since the end of this election I have been thinking hard about relocating to Europe or Canada because I am very sceptical about this new government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Legal001: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almost done with school

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

If u can support this old man in politics,I fear u might end up with a fool as husband. Your boy friend must be a descent guy and should be more afraid having a drug supporter as a girl friend.
hahahahah, it's well with the old President, his daughter celebrated her 65th birthday sometimes last year, someone that's over 80 years old, where will he have the strength to rule the nation, his wife will simply be the one ruling and will be back to the late Yar'Adua era.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by OgwuEgo: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Disastrous regime, may we never experience something like this ever again

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by nedekid: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

May Keke napep jam you today
Una no go kill person with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jollos:
Buhari 7yrs so far was a disaster.

Am into piggery, in 2021 1tonne of pkc which is a waste was 35k and as at now is 110k for 1tonne. Not to talk of other ingredients.

Many pig farmers can not sustain their farm again.

Things are really bad.

Pls how much was a kilo of pork then and now?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ikea81: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have a friend with a strict saving culture. These last 7years he was unable to save one naira.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Almiron: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name.
they asked what did you achieve? Abi You wail for 7years ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Yayi229: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

The last years, I have had tremendous progress and achievements
I know things are hard for people, but I believe my God will reward everyone, try to cure your heart of hate and don't curse yourself that the government will be bad for you. Work hard with good conscience and this new regime will favour you in all ramifications

'God' doesn't exizt. At least not in the form within which you've conceived confined him.

If he did, you wouldn't have to play life as a zero-sum game.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 0monnak0da: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
N.a. Buhari get calendar?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Karlifate: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by samwillyco1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Disaster, I lost many people in his wicked administration including my Dad. Ino job, just struggling to survive
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Amen o, Atiku was not wise wise enough to have merged with LP, he thought the party was not popular, but his eyes has opened now and he's now calling for dialogue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by olumide4christ: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

I have progressed immensely in the last 8 years.
- I got 2 cars in 2019
- I got new clients in 2018 who brought new projects and of course, quite a lot of money.
- I landed my biggest project so far in 2018... project is still ongoing.
- I had my 2 children within the last 8 years
- I set up and registered 2 new business firms between 2019 and now.
- I clocked 40 years during the period.
- I gained clarity and made progress in my coaching and digital products business.
- I moved my building project forward during the period.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.