Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25962 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Orente21(f): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
kay29000:
It's funny that this last 8 years has been tough in naija generally, but they have been my best years so far... Bought land, started building, bought second car, started a profitable business, started a foundation with a few partners...
congratulation sir. We still dey expect u this new year.more blessings

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
AfahaAbia:
I won't lie. I actually achieved alot quite frankly. In 2015 I was earning 18k in a small hotel somewhere in Ikorodu. Today earning over 400k net salary in a multinational, with other side hustle. I have two cars, presently living in a 3 bedroom apartment. I have gotten all I ever wanted, na only marriage remain and I'm already 37. But since the end of this election I have been thinking hard about relocating to Europe or Canada because I am very sceptical about this new government.

If you relocate to Europe or Canada,that means you're rejecting the Chinese job offer?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
ford101:
hi can I learn how to establish a bakery just like yours.can I drop my WhatsApp number so I ll get a one on one chat with you? Please reply thanks.
Bro, I would love to help but even me I had to employ a consultant who is helping me and I had to pay heavily (200k) for his services

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by jeromestarks: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
If you're not a virgin when you met him, let him go before you spoil his life.
If he marries you,hes doomed.
If he had any child with you, he's doomed.
If he spends on you, he's doomed.
If he spends more than 3 years dating you, he's so so doomed.

I pray he let you down when he's tired of your worn out pvssy.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by DivineT: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
ProfessorJim:
Got my first job 9 months after NYSC, Started a new relationship then proposed after 5yrs, Started and finished my master's degree, Started a solar company, Learnt to code, Got remote Software jobs in Nigeria and in the US, Bought my first car in Nigeria, Moved to Canada, Got a software job in Canada, Bought my second car in Canada.

What’s your stack?
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Connected1: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2023
From the comments section, I think foreigners would think the economy is really good despite the claims of the masses.

One man even said if you are not making it the problem is you and not Buhari, imagine....

The people I see everyday that are really suffering don't even have money to buy data on their smartphone if they even have one, people are making it legitimately too but most people that blew up during the regime were involved in illegalities.

My league of friends are seriously millionaires now doing well financially for themselves but most of them are into fraud except the few ones their parents took abroad.

Any honest Nigerian would find the Buhari regime frustrating even though he may make a few progresses, I did too.

The economy is bad, I am surprised you all come to say I achieved this and that, you think if there a better ruler you won't have gone further than that.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by nams77: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2023
ecolime:
Most of those who even managed to buy Tokunbo car and build small bungalow don sell everything go do UK Masters.

Buhari na disaster. We shouldn't expect much under the current election rigger but my prayer and hope is that Nigerians thrive this time around.
My friendl comes to mind. Sold his car, sold his 2 bedroom bungalow, sold another uncompleted plot and borrowed heavily to hit the UK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Poshest4:
Just keep lying to yourself

Why is it that when people are doing well,many of u here are angry.

Where were u when I was selling fish for my mum,selling soap on the street of Lagos?Yes,I am proud I did all that for my mum!

Same me has done well for myself. Buying a car is for my own good but for poor minds like u...u only envy people and u don't know how that person started. I pray u don't retire to the village and starts killing young men and women who are doing fine.

Envious human being.

If u don't understand anything in this life,ask questions and try to follow people who are in the forefront of their vocations or business,that would help u instead of envying.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by doghorp(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
-Lost my job in the oil and gas sector
-Got another job in the bottle water factory left for another job in the Telecommunication sector and finally returned back to the oil and gas sector where i am still working till date
-Bought a car
-Bought 5 plot of Land and i have started building the house
-Did a Degree Program (HND to Bsc)
-Saved up to 8 figures

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by AfahaAbia(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
1KOBONAIRA:

If you relocate to Europe or Canada,that means you're rejecting the Chinese job offer?

I am really confused at the moment. I got info that it's quite difficult for the Chinese embassy to grant Nigerians Z visa(Work visa). So that's why I am taking the other route of moving to either Europe or Canada. But I'll still try to get the work visa because the company will be paying for the flight cost , airport pickup and hotel accommodation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by AfahaAbia(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
nams77:

My friendl comes to mind. Sold his car, sold his 2 bedroom bungalow, sold another uncompleted plot and borrowed heavily to hit the UK

What😳😳😳 that's total madness!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Mrbenny001: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
Who said emilokan... Yoruba lokan ?? When did you hear obi saying such...you be mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Chris2863:
shut up
grin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Subsaharan: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Pat081:
I wonder if Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ knows what their flag means to Nigerian girls.πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ˜‚ of these days pray tinubu should not b bad or worse than him but nothing good can come out of APC

please what does it mean o?😯
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2023
AfahaAbia:

I am really confused at the moment. I got info that it's quite difficult for the Chinese embassy to grant Nigerians Z visa(Work visa). So that's why I am taking the other route of moving to either Europe or Canada. But I'll still try to get the work visa because the company will be paying for the flight cost , airport pickup and hotel accommodation.

I feel like china will bode well.
I personally would do business in China than in Europe(Intuitively-speaking).
Just the language is all there is to worry about.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by kay29000(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Orente21:
congratulation sir. We still dey expect u this new year.more blessings

Amen! Thank you.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Chikelv6060: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Nothing at all
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2023
1KOBONAIRA:

I feel like china will bode well.
I personally would do business in China than in Europe(Intuitively-speaking).
Just the language is all there is to worry about.

You made a point.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by chloedogie(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin

There is nothing she can do for the man in this period. That man has to go through all stages of grief. Presently a large number of them are in the first two stages which are denial and anger. She should just avoid him and allow him exhaust all stages and when the man hits the last stage which is acceptance, she can make him a delicious food. Also during the fourth stage which is depression, she can help him too.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.
I bet you, you'll see his Legacies when Tinubu enters..

In other to criticise Tinubu well, you'll begin to say, "but it was Buhari that built this not Tinubu. It was Buhari that started this.. This project was 99% completed before Buhari left. This policy was made by Buhari. It was Buhari that did the rice revolution in Nigeria not Tinubu. It was Buhari that built all these power plants and the Siemens deal was 85% complete before Buhari left, it was Buhari that invested in electricity etc"

All these things you're swearing does not exist now, will begin to exist when you want to smear Tinubu's presidency..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bookmark/screenshot this.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Buhari has brought us out of Egypt.
Tinubu will take us to the promised land
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Nosa111:
Na Buhari help you achive am?
Yes. My gift from Bubu and Daddy Bulaba.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2023
hope4nigeria:
that man suppose to leave you imidiately because anything associated with Buhari/APC has no future and no hope.
He just finished cleaning the house cos I m presently at work. πŸ˜†
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by wunmi590(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na Obi for give you... Lolz

cheesy
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Emola12(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
I regret say I be Nigeria guy buh I can't blame God because he know most
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2023
broadman20:

Weldon o madam political expert.

If your understanding of politics is about beaten and intimidation of Nigerians simply because you want to win election, well that's very good.

I only want to remind you that, we will continue running in circles and don't expect anything new to happen in Nigeria.

I now understand why they said that people are product of where they are coming from.

You cant be supporting WRONG PROCESS in Nigeria and still pray to God for Nigeria to get better and change. You are deceiving yourself my dear.
Yenyenyen!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Zetty177x:

She called herself goodlady but she sounds evil.
I m not evil but just blunt and realistic.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Limassol(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Karlifate post=121422105]

The way people were jubilating when Buhari came on board, it's out of this world.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by easzypeaszy(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Good.

How did you manage to achieve this?
Graduated 2014
Got my bike 2015.. Now 600k
Had 3 jobs bw 2014 to 2018
Got a better job 2018 Ovr 1. 5M per annum
Got married 2018
Frt son 2019
Twins 2Boys 2022
But I see wetin pass shege
I am better now n wt job of ovr 2.5M per annum

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ernchibyke(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:
This na achievement or prayer request?
All achieved my brother.
From 2015 to date.

This is my reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2023
oaktown101:
You have to let him know that Tinubu is a blessing to Nigeria at this point. He will give thanks after few years because Tinubu will not fail.the
I v kept quiet o. With time he ll understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Anisulowo After She Regained Her Freedom From Kidnappers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.