Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66154 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by LegacyB: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Greetings sir
The INCOMING

I will go out again and vote sir as instructed .....
Comedy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Wear your Tribal regalia and attack like a bigot with your full chest..
Stop going through corners.

I am not you.

Of course, anyone not supporting Obi blindly is obviously a bigot in the eyes of his followers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Backpedal: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Story story
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by knowyaself2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
All those insulting Obi and ridiculing him now will be shocked and heartbroken at the turn of events in a few months time. 95% of everything predicted about the just concluded presidential election has already come to pass. What's left now is the 5% that will shock everyone, bringing sorrows to the enemies of Nigeria and joy and excitement to all well meaning citizens.
Brace guys, interesting days ahead. We should all try to stay alive to witness it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by olbod(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
He should go and sleep. I had so much respect for you earlier but with this, i never knew you are this dumb. If you are claiming you won, what of Atiku who came second. With this singular act of yours, you are bound to lose followers. What i anticipated was you restrategizing and planning for 2027 election which obviously is not even sure for you.
In the true sense of it you pulled so much crowd and so fucking what. In Lagos you won and even tried in some southwestern states isn't that good enough. As a catholic you were hibernating from one pentecostal church to another. You wanted to become president at all cost, you became a political prostitute ran from Apga to pdp from pdp again to Labour sorry no sane person does that. Some voted for you not because of your intellectual capacity but because you were pitied.
You were always going around in dark clothes.
My brother you fall my hand, i don dey think say you go get small sense to call the winner and congratulate him. With the trend if things i assure you Lp is loosing all the votes in the coming gubernatorial election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Gaabasky: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don't blame him. Instead of him to make an hero of the situation he is stressing his luck.
Where else would you say u won even with barbaric figures from SE and melancholically way of Lagosian.

If I were u Mr Obi, I will address the youth and thank them for coming out to vote for u and do GEJ ways. Do that u are preparing yourself for the future and entrusting yourself to your opposition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Luckysbab: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯

Stop spamming with this useless post. Are you a robot?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!

You bastard imposter again, pretending to be OBIdient just to discredit the OBIdient as ipob.

Now watch the fool quote me with his/her second account. It’s a government of propaganda people. Brace up for what is to come

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

tinubu did not win the elections that is the obvious truth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by UnabashedIPOB: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where are the Obidients? I thought by NOW they should have been on the streets going by your rhetorics peacefully protesting for the manner in which your Poverty Validation Cards (PVCs) were rubbished. These were the same folks who were bragging about how they would deal with the country should their mandate be stolen. Now, the die is cast, the moment is here! We, the IPOB are waiting patiently to see your so-called alternative plan being activated. My only advice to all you Obidients is, NOT to die in these politicians' war...do NOT become a victim of their political jiggery-pokery!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EDUECO(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
That is why I like Obi,he doesn't believe in thuggery!

He is a real philosopher.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sukkot: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
obi, nwokem ya job was to divert all the igbo votes away from atiku and you were rewarded handsomely for a job well done. time for you to return to agulu to continue selling campari
unless of course you have been contracted for another job to start armageddon in nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bintdawood(f): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okay let me rephrase what Baba once said... "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody "to... 😎😎😎
If you treat us like a nobody.... we go show you say we belong to EVERYBODY 😎😎😎

May Almighty God bless Baba Buhari
May Almighty God bless Baba Tinubu
May Almighty God bless Nigerians and Nigeria
Aameen
Continue to pray for them please
I am thinking of creating a thread for prayers to our beloveds
Na for hailing and prayers o, na our prayers dem need now...
#nigeriaabovereligiouspropagandaandtribalism

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
You won it even before the election date. Everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by 0monnak0da: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi lost all respect with this
He knows he did not win
No way did he get 25% in 24 states

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Handsum64: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Werey alaśó.
Pandora certified liar

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Glare247(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Donlexino(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!
See this Harlot and the daughter of a LovePeddler get mouth dey talk.y'all supporting injustice, robbery, bribery and cheating will suffer the consequences and ur generation is not left out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Michael864(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
YES, OBI WON, EVERYBODY KNOWN'S
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by casualobserver: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!

We said after you lose the election your silence will end and your real nature will show up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Makavelli001: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
TollinsN:
How could Obi have won this election when he had presented himself as a religious bigot and an ethnic player. His campaign doesn't even cover states that are majorly Muslims. How many Emirs does he visit in the North. How many kings and Obis does he visit in the South. Africans cherish culture and traditions which unite us and not religion which divide us. Obi did not identify with culture except for campaign attires he used for campaign.
He wants to be president of Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists and he showed us he identified only with Christians and Igbo community by his attitude. POOR HIM

U are really a kid who type trash
U didn't follow the campaign?
U didn't see him go all nooks and crannies of this country.
Or were u blind to see him visit saudana and emirs?
Is nassarawa that he won a Christian state?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PrinceDoctor(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
So those abokis in Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi and the sorts voted massively for you?

The church deceived you with fake prophecies that God will perform "magic." God works by principles and His realm honours a higher sacrifice. The winner of the election sacrificed more - built and positioned men, planned ahead of time (even before 1999), joined forces with others, etc. Who did you raise and positioned in government for this your adventure?

You also played tribal and religious cards. Your tribe and religion helped you but it wasn't enough. The winner reached out to all and spoke their language, you didn`t do this. Your interest was to attend tarry nights and conventions of churches. Nigeria is bigger than this.

Indeed sir, you have performed more than expected, you have made a loud statement, you have raised the standard. Don't allow people to push you to blindness. The winner has emerged and there's nothing you can do about it. Rest, restrategize, build allegiance and try again. Your time will come.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Jsucre(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gaabasky:
I don't blame him. Instead of him to make an hero of the situation he is stressing his luck.
Where else would you say u won even with barbaric figures from SE and melancholically way of Lagosian.

If I were u Mr Obi, I will address the youth and thank them for coming out to vote for u and do GEJ ways. Do that u are preparing yourself for the future and entrusting yourself to your opposition.
he must take it by emotion
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by 0monnak0da: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
olbod:
He should go and sleep. I had so much respect for you earlier but with this, i never knew you are this dumb. If you are claiming you won, what of Atiku who came second. With this singular act of yours, you are bound to lose followers. What i anticipated was you restrategizing and planning for 2027 election which obviously is not even sure for you.
In the true sense of it you pulled so much crowd and so fucking what. In Lagos you won and even tried in some southwestern states isn't that good enough. As a catholic you were hibernating from one pentecostal church to another. You wanted to become president at all cost, you became a political prostitute ran from Apga to pdp from pdp again to Labour sorry no sane person does that. Some voted for you not because of your intellectual capacity but because you were pitied.
You were always going around in dark clothes.
My brother you fall my hand, i don dey think say you go get small sense to call the winner and congratulate him. With the trend if things i assure you Lp is loosing all the votes in the coming gubernatorial election.
just when I was beginning to think I might support him in 2027
Cannot support a liar

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bhol28: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
IN YOUR DREAM,YOU BETTER WAKE UP TO THE REALITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
stano2:
you must be a kid being fed by it parents. You saw the irregularities and still support it?

grin grin grin There are irregularities even in Anambra....Underage voters....harassment of people who are not supporting ELUP grin, same signature signing as party agent for different political parties.....

That aside the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria gives two conditions to be declared winner of a presidential election:

1. Have the highest number of votes cast: Obi came 3rd....not 2nd....not 1st...Alaye came 3rd

2. Have at least 25% of vote cast in at least 24 states and the FCT....Obi had 25% in 16 states

So he failed the two criteria and went on TV to declare himself winner of the election grin grin grin grin

Haba now we are in Nigeria not Biafra....The court will throw out his case cos he has no case...and if they entertain it....his self declaration on TV that he won will be used against him......anyhow you look am Obi is a boy...Obi is toast

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by TPATStructure: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by 2mch(m): 2:43pm
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO
(Quote) (Report) 148 Likes (Like) 21 Shares (Share)

You must be useless as your generation born and unborn
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Dshocker(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!

Woman, go buy sanitary pad, if na period dey worry you, no carry your mood swing put for Peter Obi head.

Can you rest in peace, please 🙏🤲🙏
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by fof1: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.

Leave the Matter of Am Igbo... You don't Need it to be Truthful. Peter Obi Won the 2023 Presidential Election on the Sweeping First Ballot. But he was Systematically Robbed by Tinubu and Atiku's Rigging Systems,Pls. And with the Connivance of Hungry INEC and Police Officers.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by natddon1: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by highchief1: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.