Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34207 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The โ€œUse Of Deadly Forceโ€ On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

When you say cross your path what do you actually mean? You mean for telling you to stop Constituting nuisance and make use of your God given brain?

Oh how you parents trained is that once someone challenge you, insult their Mum immediately, tell them their Mum don't have brain, also call their mom a LovePeddler, go as far as wishing them death and bad luck.

Mehn! your Mum sure trained you well. You are everything you are insulting me about.

You insult like a LovePeddler a d you sound like a frustrated mofo who is broke to stupor. Mtcheeeew! ๐Ÿ˜

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by mudolak(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2023
highchief1:
fals is falling
I don't know this guy is very poor like this ooo
You are talking about pictures of the results when all parties have original results in there hands start from polling unit
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by highchief1: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2023
mudolak:

I don't know this guy is very poor like this ooo
You are talking about pictures of the results when all parties have original results in there hands start from polling unit
they are sentimental and emotional.politics does not pan out with those two words
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by BeeNG3: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Who d hell is he
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by nony43(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
shigishege:
It's court that will humble you people. Your claim is as false as your name

I guess you donโ€™t have data to listen to him.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Obiebanks007(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
ronalmagic10:

And who is your father to demand a response from the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?

So the president is now bigger than we the citizens that voted him?

That is why we can't get it right in this country.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by vikiphy89(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
INEC committed an infraction, but we are still happy that the whole incident didn't lead to loss of human life. The outcome of 2023 presidential election shall be contested in the court of justice
3 lives was lost in Edo...1killed in kogi( though a snatcher)

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obiebanks007:

So the president is now bigger than we the citizens that voted him?

That is why we can't get it right in this country.

That is the reason we also voted for Peter Obi. Someone that is interactive and accessible.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Obiebanks007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danisaint112:

That is the reason we also voted for Peter Obi. Someone that is interactive and accessible.

๐Ÿ’ฏ correct....
But some people say na 2nd hand better pass new thing. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obiebanks007:

๐Ÿ’ฏ correct....
But some people say na 2nd hand better pass new thing. undecided undecided

That is because such people in life are already used to and addicted to suffering. They are just like save fighting their saviour who is trying to save them from their oppressors.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

When you say cross your path what do you actually mean? You mean for telling you to stop Constituting nuisance and make use of your God given brain?

Oh how you parents trained is that once someone challenge you, insult their Mum immediately, tell them their Mum don't have brain, also call their mom a LovePeddler, go as far as wishing them death and bad luck.

Mehn! your Mum sure trained you well. You are everything you are insulting me about.

You insult like a LovePeddler a d you sound like a frustrated mofo who is broke to stupor. Mtcheeeew! ๐Ÿ˜

Oni jere
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 2:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Why are you telling me? ๐Ÿ™„

Because I knew you will never do good in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court โ€“ Wabara / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.