Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34205 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by BigBrother9ja: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
OMO ALE JATIJATI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by efehedosa: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi is Nigeria's president. All these inflated and deflated figures will be thrown away by the courts and Tinubu the criminal who thrives in subverting the will of the people will be disgraced.

Tinubu, you will never lead Nigeria. Your ambition is cursed. Nigerians have spoken and will ensure with every necessary means that the truth wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Rebuke: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Every sincere Nigerian knows the truth.

I hope the ogas in charge will give this thread an attention too.
https://www.nairaland.com/7593683/inec-announced-presidential-results-imo#121409283

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
I taught they have a peace take with you yesteday why this video again

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by alobright17(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯

What a joke of a human Buhari should swear for you? Are you sure you're normal like this?

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by sofeo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alright...

Check my Signature
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by RexTramadol1: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
onumadu:

Well, you are assuming that the person there is actually Buhari.

All these are starting to finally make sense now.

Oh! It’s not Buhari….

I know my eastern friends are sensible…. You’re clearly not one of them.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by sofnana(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where is your result coming from, please what is the colour of these obidatti people, when you won Lagos State you didn't come out and say the election process was bad but when final result placed you in the 3rd position the whole thing became bad. Are you people high on cheap drugs.
Johnthum:

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by MatrixCircle: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
The whole world is talking about the level of electoral irregularities in Nigeria Presidential election and yet a winner emerged. An Oyibo freind from Germany asked me about election in Nigeria and why was they massive irregularities and yet a President emerged hmmm I was ashamed of my country grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Falz rest, even your father silent is for a reason. Macaroni yesterday told his online gullible followers to accept defeat. Obi can't win, Know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by BJanta: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Your father is SAN ,brief him and move to court and stop messing loudly in the public. Hypocrite. All of you are faking liberalism to be visible.

6 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Creeper: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol, this talentless Mickey Mouse rapper with bubblegum lyrics.

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by charitybabe: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

If i hear say him fit swear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Elsewhere....ENIOLA BADMUS JAGABAN ANKARA is selling HOT. Psquare don buy their own.
I notice the word 'Urchin' is gettn out of vogue these few hours, uhm!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by JoshTim: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC, Ahmed Lawan should also swear.

No be only 10 million...na 20million you hear

4 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Babastrong(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Johnthum post=121409814]Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgg?

After receiving a $200,000 pay check or ONE NIGHT OF COLLATION. . . . .all memory will fail ke! grin

Literacy Vs Illiteracy!

Thank you BETA PIKIN. Not every illiterate like "Eniola PusMouth" can be sewing aseobi upandan.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by DMCA: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:

I can swear on the clitoris of an obidients mother that Peter obi won with even more than 10 million votes.

I am sure Tinubu made the inec chiarman to be under the influence of Mpkurummiri which he imported from Anambra for the sole purpose of intoxicating Inec officials so he can manipulate the election cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Babastrong(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
To hell with Falz.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by mosaicafrique: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brother, I can remember vividly, you sang a song titled " This is Nigeria" Everybody is criminal including you a Nigerian complaining. Keep shut and plan to live with the new style. Rather you can complain for another 8 years, you are supposed to be an omoluabi. But instead you complain like someone who is hopeless, the Renewed hope is here to stay.
Our country has been so puzzled by opportunist and that is why we choose the only man that is a Boss to all bosses.
Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by JoshTim: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is now calling for reconciliation with Obi and Atiku, but he initially said that mentioning Obi’s name was an insult to his person.

Proverbs 28:1: The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

You don't even understand the scripture you are quoting. Is Asiwaju fleeing or embracing Atiku and Peter.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Bleeel002: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
See my responsible civilized Yoruba brother not all those educated illiterates supporting fraud and destroying our image globally.

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga come out and protest
AFTER COURT
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Goke7: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
small boy wey no know anything, when June 12 elections were cancelled, young folks like yourself were protesting for the restoration of June 12, today you ignorant folks are campaigning for the cancellation of the best credible elections we have seen since 1999.

Your candidate cannot win Lagos and think he won everywhere in Nigeria, don't delude yourself, work harder and penetrate the core north next time. A man who only scored 25% in 16 states cannot be declared as President and if you think we will cancel elections because of that, you bunch are jokers

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by OYEDIPE(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria is unstoppable.

If you must answer his EXCELLENCY , the process through which you come into office must be EXCELLENT .

The process thst declares tilumbu elect is fraudulent. He will not be President of Nigeria.
Yinmu
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by zinaunreal(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
African man will never progress
The black demonic continent
Imagine in this day and age vote rigging is not hidden anymore
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by westfield: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where you father dey
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by NIGERIAisComedy: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Shadysen: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
i will never in my life do vote again
i will pass the message to my unborn children, none of them will do vote in nigeria. its of total wasting of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.