Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34203 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

He is trying to form woke so that his online warlords will praise him. Just give them till after governorship election.

😂😂😂
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by eroticecstasy: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ6dLz_yvU

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from..

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19

Who be this one? You think politics is that looting protest at the tollgate?

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Demolakay: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2023
KGD10:
One of the dumb retard we have.

So in your stupid brain, Obi who was the third won? Let him go battle with Atiku first

Useless falz, the false propangadist who will soon be jailed if he doesn't take time.

Olodo!

In Imo state,d third won.
And besides, both d second nd d third had jst 600,000 votes in-between Dem.

Soo wat are u saying?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by samfrancis1(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC, Ahmed Lawan should also swear.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯
. He’s coming to swear.. where’s your village?? Make sure you have cameras so you can bring it to Nairaland how you made him swear..
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blabulu2000: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Antiurchins:

punishment like what hediot smelly head slamming b.astard always spilling trash....

I can still.that the failure of Obituary Peter has turned you to a rabid dog on social.media...

Keep displaying the antics of.madnesss. Nothing do you
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blabulu2000: 1:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Lightorder:
i didn’t read your worthless reply. Next time , know your level and where you belong. Rat

You have eyes to.tyoe gibberish and brain to. produce rubbish...yet my few words you deny that you didn't read it....

Now, read this...

Oni kuure
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Probz(m): 2:18am On Mar 03, 2023
KGD10:

Falz and macaroni are the narcissist. Attention seeking rabble rouser

Real narcissists are gossipy, worthless pieces of sh*t who ruin people’s lives, not just people you don’t like. They might attention-seek on social media pretending to have the best life but in actuality they’re as hollow as a cigar. By contrast I couldn’t care less about Falz and cheesy co. Let them be.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 3:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Mumu you think everyone mother is a W-H-O-R-E like yours and from where you come from? Look you the audacity to call my mum a LovePeddler, tell your mum to stop sharing herself to men that's it's affecting your dead mentality.

Ur Mon is nothing but a disgrace to womanhood.

Jumping from one man bed to another.

Shes as useless like your Dad.

Oni sere laiye Amin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by whippersnapper(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
Who is Falz?

Didn't you notice something in all of this election? Only the losers complain it was rigged. Why? Because they couldn't win. Simple
Falz is a famous Nigerian singer, rapper, actor, barrister, comedian. With awards like the BET, two AMVCA. three headies.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Wow what a terrible wish you have for yourself.

Praise God you and your household will die a miserable death Amen
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Wow what a terrible wish you have for yourself.

You are counting down to your 6fit down . I honestly have your time die body
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

I knew it. A Yoruba Muslim pig. The distance between most of you and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. I'm done arguing with a fool like you.

May you never do well in life Amen. I'm indeed ready for you. Oni sere laiye Amin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Mumu you think everyone mother is a W-H-O-R-E like yours and from where you come from? Look you the audacity to call my mum a LovePeddler, tell your mum to stop sharing herself to men that's it's affecting your dead mentality.

Lolz 🤣

I can see she's an amazing cheap LovePeddler.

You will cry before the end of today amen.

I have your time today oloribu omo
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

Praise God you and your household will die a miserable death Amen

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
nlfpmod

Mods there was a time I insulted someone nothing compared to this and I was given a 1 month ban. Would you let this slide too.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

May you never do well in life Amen. I'm indeed ready for you. Oni sere laiye Amin

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
nlfpmod

Mods here is what a Nairaland is saying because I posted falz video condemning the faulty election.

She has been making similar statement. Even death wish for I an my family.

There was a time I insulted someone nothing compared to this and I was given a 1 month ban. Would you let this slide too.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
nlfpmod

Mods here is what a Nairaland is saying because I posted falz video condemning the faulty election.

She has been making similar statement. Even death wish for I an my family.

There was a time I insulted someone nothing compared to this and I was given a 1 month ban. Would you let this slide too.

Cry cry baby

Mode will check your comment towards me before taking any steps
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
nlfpmod

Mods there was a time I insulted someone nothing compared to this and I was given a 1 month ban. Would you let this slide too.

I was only responding to your provocative words towards me. So mode will check what you wrote that lead to this okay
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blabulu2000: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ6dLz_yvU

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from.

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19

Quack lawyer...

Let Climbing on his father's popularity as always...

The day Falz wrote to the Controller General of Immigration A letter, that was when I.knew say this guy is mediocre... so much incoherent English composition and he is an acclaimed law graduate...
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

You are wasting your time as the mod will check what transpired between us before taking any steps

Next time you should learn on how to talk rather than been violence . Why quote me in the first place?

You have not seen anything yet

I have reported you directly now. Just wait you will here from the mods. Next time you would be the one to learn how respond to people.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

All you said will only stand if I planned and wanted same for you. Otherwise every death wish and bad luck wish you are dishing out here will backfire.

If never thought so for you and if I serve a living God you will definitely be the one to fall Into the same curses your laying.

As you continue to spew more curses may they return to you one by one (back to sender).

Mods
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
nlfpmod

Rule 2, 3 and 7 broken...

All av said are for you and so Shall it be unless you aren't the one who cross my path.

You will not do good in life amen.

I have your time today
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Perfectbeing(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Now I know I'll never call Falz to defend me on any case.
He will fail woefully.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Danisaint112:

I have reported you directly now. Just wait you will here from the mods. Next time you would be the one to learn how respond to people.

Do you know I equally relire you as well?.

So that next time you will learn how to talk to people
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by juman(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Olodo lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.