Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34194 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Themanleshey: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:

Una go cry blood, don’t worry urchin

Na you be urchin not me, good for nothing urchin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by shegra58: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ6dLz_yvU

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from..

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19
who's Falz to be condemning election
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by AndrewTate(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
shigishege:
It's court that will humble you people. Your claim is as false as your name
shut up there jare smelling yeye 🤧
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Orinechi: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
uuote author=Shadysen post=121414825]i will never in my life do vote again
i will pass the message to my unborn children, none of them will do vote in nigeria. its of total wasting of time.[/quote] That is if u are going to get children
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by elonmuskbaby: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
One of the dumb retard we have.

So in your stupid brain, Obi who was the third won? Let him go battle with Atiku first

Useless falz, the false propangadist who will soon be jailed if he doesn't take time.
I really fear for the guy's life and that of macaroni.at least if macaroni no see anybody talk to am falz whose father knows how politics work and how dangerous these politicians are should talk to him
. from my knowledge of Nigerian history these politicians are not worth fighting for.they are extremely narcissistic, sociopathic and have an abnormal obsession with control especially with the generation of 60 upwards obi included.the obi himself isn't even a saint.lets assume obi was the president elect,I won't be surprised if Obi shenks falz and macaroni.he will prioritise his people and his interest first before he even remembers falz talkless of the risks and sacrifices they took.guy I no trust Obi o.he has the Igbo blood in him and I know their tendencies well.

Abi no be the same way bubu leveraged on the emotions and euphoria of nigerians.all naija politicians are the same.APC, PDP,LP are all birds of a feather.lets just pray and hope for the best.i just pity people who are too emotionally invested in politicians

2 Likes

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by stuffs2002: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
INEC got the result from the brain of BIGOT FALZ

In other news
Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by dayotheone(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:

So in your stupid brain, Obi who was the third won? Let him go battle with Atiku first

Useless falz, the false propangadist who will soon be jailed if he doesn't take time.

You are the retard one , without brain ...
He never talk about who lose or win , he was talking about the process ..

And because you won now , you avoided the obvious truth ...

We are taking about consistution , you are talking about the loser..do you have brain like that , no , zero
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Bleeel002: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:

look at a lunatic dummy calling someone a retard. An award winning artist and a lawyer. He was only quoting electoral act and interpreting what the law says. Did he even called any candidate's name? If you understand the act better u should counter him or else shut up and let people with functional brain talk. And stop displaying your schizophrenia symptoms. Oloshi
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by elonmuskbaby: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Orinechi:
uuote author=Shadysen post=121414825]i will never in my life do vote again
i will pass the message to my unborn children, none of them will do vote in nigeria. its of total wasting of time. That is if u are going to get children
lol na now you just know?

You see these old generation of Nigerians who are 60 years upwards,most of them are the same in behaviour, mindset and thinking.the way these Nigerian politicians are so desperate to cling to power and are so possessive of Powers,so are Nigerian parents of that age bracket

If you want to know how irritatingly narcissistic those Nigerians who have wrecked this country are whether they are your biological parents or not.just loose your job or don't get admission or job in a long time that you'll be forced to have to deal with them,you will understand why Nigerian politicians are so possessive of power.no exception.you will see first hand narcissism, gaslighting, controlling behaviour and anger if you decide to stand up for yourself

You see the rage in the old politicians whenever the youths stand up for themselves,you see how old politicians weaponize poverty against the youths,you see how they arm the unemployed and uneducated yOuths to terrorize everyone,that's how they create enemity between siblings and manipulate one sibling against the other.infact the only time they are happy with you is when you play dumb or are ignorant of their antics but the moment you try to call them to accountability or stand up to their controlling be ready to experience their fury.that is exactly how politicians are

Again you see how those older generations are always too arrogant to take correction or accept constructive criticism,you see how annoyingly egoistical they behave When you teach them how to use phones,that is how egoistical politicians are.they hate criticisms, they can kill you because of it,you see the end sars.thats how far those generation are ready to go if you resist or try to correct them,they hate it.they always want to be right at all times.you see the way the politicians act like they own nigeria,that's how they act with their children.if they even manage to send you to school and they ask you for something that's not within your capacity,be ready to be reminded all the things they have done.

You see the thing these older generations are suffering from these egoistical leaders, They are the same, sometimes I don't pity them.

Look at all those old African Leaders.they are maniacs and dictators

You see those ones in their 50s their narcissism is still bearable because they're open minded and willing to accept correction and learn.no be say them no dey narcissistic too O but they're still flexible and Understanding and their obsession for always wanting to control everything and every situation is not as much as those in their 60s upwards.thise at 60 years upwards are extremely toxic as their leaders.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Lucymercy: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
2mch:

No mind the coward. Be like na under bed he de. De send SOS messages. LMAO.
So what is he doing? So must him come out and be making noise? Do you know how a war is fought? Do you think is only those on the battlefield that make the war a victorious one? You think from your ass Mister😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by johnjose68: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria is unstoppable.

If you must answer his EXCELLENCY , the process through which you come into office must be EXCELLENT .

The process thst declares tilumbu elect is fraudulent. He will not be President of Nigeria.

When we are in celebration moods, these obing.o are still crying.

I think we should allow them mourn and continue to mourn till after next week governorship elections and then their mourning will skyrocket till they commit sui.cide grin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Ibelearner: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
You must a thief if you believe Tinubu won the rigged election last Saturday tha was too obvious
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by AntiTerrorist: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
shigishege:
It's court that will humble you people. Your claim is as false as your name
"When a thief boldly encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the chief judge" - East African proverb
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by FashionCookie(f): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kapeter:
E no be 150 million vote he get grin oponu. Obi wey nor even dey ballot paper for core North West, North east and South west na em win election with 10 million vote. Shebi na Anambra and Abia give am that 10 milli vote. Ode
Ur mouth no good grin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from..

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19

See this mumu you think we care
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by michoim(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blabulu2000: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaTruths:

If Obi is actually an IPOB package, believe me it will be more dangerous than it is.

How dangerous do you want it to be than this...

Keep fooling yourselves
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by blabulu2000: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lightorder:
falz and your ancestors unto your no-do-good drunkard punk you call a father, who is more useful to this planet called earth

Yes. As you are insignificant and useless to the project of God Called earth...who.will you blame?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by AntiTerrorist: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
abobote:
The sad truth, they will rob you and ask to Court. Coz they own the court just the way they own the INEC
"When a thief boldly encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the chief judge" - East African proverb
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Majesty7: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Very daft human. Conduct fresh election? Do you know what it takes to conduct election?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by olumide884: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Well, you are assuming that the person there is actually Buhari. All these are starting to finally make sense now.Well, you are assuming that the person there is actually Buhari. All these are starting to finally make sense now....
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Majesty7: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:
I taught they have a peace take with you yesteday why this video again

He is trying to form woke so that his online warlords will praise him. Just give them till after governorship election.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Abaniwealth(f): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Who falz help
He help ur generation.. Who drug Lord help.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Orinechi: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Macaroni and Falz saw this as a pay back time for what they passed through during Endsar. But couldn't they have forgiven their brother?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is now calling for reconciliation with Obi and Atiku, but he initially said that mentioning Obi’s name was an insult to his person.

Proverbs 28:1: The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
But Jesus teach to insult and point fingers to others when you yourself is a sinner... Hypocrites
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Afolue(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
If any party will claimed victory to the election just conducted is PDP outright. Any other claiming victory are simply cowards who don’t knw how to hide their shameless selves.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
ominilongest:
Weyrey just release one Mumu video e want make una go watch am ni

I hope you all remember toll gate Abi una hear say one celeb die there

If you like let one yeyebrity push u go carry ply wood Dey shout for titi

Anything your eyes see take am like that o
This is what I have been telling some here... Non of them die or get seriously injured sef... Macaroni sef na small slap e chop... Those celebrity no go play front for protest... Awon eleleya
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kapeter:
E no be 150 million vote he get grin oponu. Obi wey nor even dey ballot paper for core North West, North east and South west na em win election with 10 million vote. Shebi na Anambra and Abia give am that 10 milli vote. Ode
Lolzzzz
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kapeter:
Make d Mumu go borrow mumudient him papa now shebi him be SAN oh be like say the zombidiots don call him papa useless already self, I forget. grin
Them enter him papa... Him eye never clear say na igbos presidency them want
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kapeter:
Nothink kuku concern sane Yorubas with anything wey Dem do with Falz papa fa. If Falz people like make Dem carry petrol burn him papa down, we go help d papa go call him pikin make him come rescue him papa from him family hand.
Lolzzzz
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Fearyourcreator: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
This Falz guy nah idiot oh...he thought Obi project is a Youth project ....he is obvious masquerade of the IPoB repackage project....and this dummy guy is jumping up and down.... after them.
with all. your efforts ..do.you think Obi believe In you....keep fooling yourself.....

As long as you are a Yoruba person...whatever punishment Nyamiri people want to give the Yoruba people ...it will surely reach you...

Keep fooling Yourselves....the battle line has been drawn.....
I dey tell you ... Falz mumu... I dey pity that macaroni too
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by alinkobaba(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Falz he be like say Ogun won destroy your generation unborn, seems you are sick upstairs abi I new how many hours I stood on the fucking in that election day waiting for my turn now that's we got the best out of this fucking presi candidate you are yapping shit.o boy you better give ya self a little brain bro Omo baba lawyer wey no get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.