Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result (34201 Views)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by LastProphet: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
onumadu:

Well, you are assuming that the person there is actually Buhari.

All these are starting to finally make sense now.

Yes those capable of deep analysis know that Nnamdi Kanu's claim was true, the impostor would soon take his leave, he has tarred many roads in Niger through Ferma and some other agencies I heard. Nigeria has expired
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
highchief1:
fals is falling
yet your mother is in his DM
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Shadysen: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Orinechi:
uuote author=Shadysen post=121414825]i will never in my life do vote again
i will pass the message to my unborn children, none of them will do vote in nigeria. its of total wasting of time. That is if u are going to get children
i wish you what you wished me, may jehovah double it for you AMEN!
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by highchief1: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
yet your mother is in his DM
obidient the insult that couldn’t lead u guys anywhere when will u boys learn.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by hotwax: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Who falz help

falz no send ur papa na...

upon on the attack during endsars...wetin una gain
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Brush1: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
shigishege:
It's court that will humble you people. Your claim is as false as your name

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Brush1: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
Who is Falz?

Didn't you notice something in all of this election? Only the losers complain it was rigged. Why? Because they couldn't win. Simple

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by WithFact: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
highchief1:
fals is falling

This fals is failing.
The wailing countinue ceaselessly.... Permanently.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Gandrova: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Oga come out and protest
Hahaha protest and get shot grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Lightorder: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes. As you are insignificant and useless to the project of God Called earth...who.will you blame?
i didn’t read your worthless reply. Next time , know your level and where you belong. Rat
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
I want Falz on the ballot in the next election. Senate or HOR.

That place needs to be purged.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Sheerbliss: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
My own opinion is this:
1. The law said inec has the power to set guidline but the didnt state the time frame, it means inec has the power to change the guide line even in the midle of election if there is any challenge, in this case "portal being hacked" you dont expect inec to cancel election because voting took place.

Collation of result at each unit took place with various party agent signing the result and getting their copy at each unit.

You can blame inec if your party doea not have agent or if your agent compromised at the unit level.

There is different between collation of result and uplaoding of result collated. So if inec have issue with uploading of result that does not mean election was not held and redult collated.

What each party should have collate their result from their different polling unit through their unit to counter the announced result.

Remember that the inec chairman ask them to come with fact ro prove that the result annouced is different from the collated, yet they didnt. You cant stop a process becauase of uploading of result which all the agent already have.

If you have the fact then go to court and prove it.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by KGD10: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
I really fear for the guy's life and that of macaroni.at least if macaroni no see anybody talk to am falz whose father knows how politics work and how dangerous these politicians are should talk to him
. from my knowledge of Nigerian history these politicians are not worth fighting for.they are extremely narcissistic, sociopathic and have an abnormal obsession with control especially with the generation of 60 upwards obi included.the obi himself isn't even a saint.lets assume obi was the president elect,I won't be surprised if Obi shenks falz and macaroni.he will prioritise his people and his interest first before he even remembers falz talkless of the risks and sacrifices they took.guy I no trust Obi o.he has the Igbo blood in him and I know their tendencies well.

Abi no be the same way bubu leveraged on the emotions and euphoria of nigerians.all naija politicians are the same.APC, PDP,LP are all birds of a feather.lets just pray and hope for the best.i just pity people who are too emotionally invested in politicians

Falz and macaroni are the narcissist. Attention seeking rabble rouser
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Antiurchins: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
This Falz guy nah idiot oh...he thought Obi project is a Youth project ....he is obvious masquerade of the IPoB repackage project....and this dummy guy is jumping up and down.... after them.
with all. your efforts ..do.you think Obi believe In you....keep fooling yourself.....

As long as you are a Yoruba person...whatever punishment Nyamiri people want to give the Yoruba people ...it will surely reach you...

Keep fooling Yourselves....the battle line has been drawn.....

punishment like what hediot smelly head slamming b.astard always spilling trash....
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by elonmuskbaby: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:

Falz and macaroni are the narcissist. Attention seeking rabble rouser
if falz and macaroni were still upcoming artists now I will say ok they're doing it for clout or popularity so people will buy their music or comedy but they've both made a name for themselves in the entertainment industry and these guys are not applying wisdom in their agitations.

Theyre destroying potential relationships and endorsement because of politician who will not even have his back when the chips are down or if E red. obi looks like someone who can switch on them particularly if it's in variance of his interests or his people.he will say did I send you message?

When the yorubas were calling them "awon Omo ale Yoruba" I didn't get it.i felt it was a bit too personal and extreme that Afterall it's just politics but when I looked deeper I now understood why they were called those names because it is truly a bas#ard that will want to strip his father outside and support another person's father to attract the attention of those who are innately narcissistic and domineering.does he think if there's a comedy or entertainment contract,obi will leave comedian chinedu and give it to macaroni? Do you know these same Igbos made the Yoruba artist loose the Oscars when the chips were down.thry didn't even nominate them for oscars when they had the opportunity to and This is not something a Tunde Kelani or kunle afolayan will do to them instead they picked their own Igbo artist who weren't even accepted eventually.now everything is adding up about why they're truly Omo ales
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by pfadom: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why give this idiot boy needless attention?
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by elonmuskbaby: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Antiurchins:

punishment like what hediot smelly head slamming b.astard always spilling trash....

lol quite typical.if una like do anyhow.bubu pikin go turn una to suya.he don kuku give them orders to treat any fvck ups immediately
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Kay25(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Make falz dey deceive u his father would have called bat by now to congratulate him ooo..
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by elonmuskbaby: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
pfadom:
Why give this idiot boy needless attention?
I'm just wondering why his father is not giving him Nigerian political history lessons.the father has been in the system and he knows what politicians have done and what they're capable of doing to him.he should talk to the boy jare before he uses his ignorance, immaturity and youthful exuberance to destroy himself

Politicians no get joy o.i am sure they are still tolerating him and being patient with him because of his father
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZ6dLz_yvU

Falz the bad guy has just reacted to the results delivered by INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu asking where he got it from..

Source: https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1630977113904775189?t=RGE7qcbjUVf0_ntQGKVyOg&s=19

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by gudugudumeje: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
FALLACY l'omo.... Na only computer im kno; not protocol....
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Nobodysboo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hacked kor. Hanged ni
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
This Falz guy nah idiot oh...he thought Obi project is a Youth project ....he is obvious masquerade of the IPoB repackage project....and this dummy guy is jumping up and down.... after them.
with all. your efforts ..do.you think Obi believe In you....keep fooling yourself.....

As long as you are a Yoruba person...whatever punishment Nyamiri people want to give the Yoruba people ...it will surely reach you...

Keep fooling Yourselves....the battle line has been drawn.....

The Yorubas have benefitted more from the igbos. The igbos have gotten nothing but hatred, bashing and all form of insult and name calling just because there brother is contesting for election.

You know with some of the things you guys do here (massive hate speech against the Igbos) it becomes clear that Nigeria will definitely disintegrate someday.

If you are a Christian supporting same fate ticket then you are the biggest fool on Earth. Mind you the west is compromised so when the effect start playing out you all are a goner.

But you see the East we will know how to deal with ours because they are few. Mark my word, history will never be kind to you all that foisted this disaster of a party on Nigerians.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Danisaint112(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post.

You all should stop polluting my thread with shitty comments. Quote with your brain please.
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Levels2(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

You all should stop polluting my thread with shitty comments. Quote with your brain please.

Your mother doesn't have brain
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by maasoap(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Another loser
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by Brush1: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
Who is Falz?

Didn't you notice something in all of this election? Only the losers complain it was rigged. Why? Because they couldn't win. Simple

Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is now calling for reconciliation with Obi and Atiku, but he initially said that mentioning Obi’s name was an insult to his person.

Reconciliation? Lol. That's just politics for you. What are they reconciling? Just ask yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:
Dear INEC, if you don't want to put the lives of your officials in Danger on Saturday, don't fail to enable the upload of results at the polling units

You wan check something? grin grin grin
Re: Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result by VEHINTOLAR: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oponu,Alainironu,senseless woke forming idiot ! Why hiding in a corner of your room ? Come out and defend the nonsense you're saying na ! We won't allow you stupid,woke forming obidient Yoruba yeyebrities to sell us to some village dwelling primitive cannibals from alaigbo !

Tinubu is here, Jagaban of Africa is here,the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is here and whoever that's not okay with this development can relocate to Enugu or Sambisa !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.