Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any (1442 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Yettttttunde(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
kiss undecidedPlease advise me,because am so confused,my husband of 11 years has been a God fearing and very decent Man who is a no nonsense person I have 3 kids for him 2 boys and a girl I have never had ant course to distrust or suspect him in anyway because he has been very faithful to me,and I don't check his phone because I am 100% sure that he is not a cheat but today I was shocked to see the unexpected..I was sending films to his phone via sender and I saw pictures of a young girl and I was moved to check his WhatsApp and discovered he has been chatting with this same girl,asking her out for a date,though the girl is still playing hard to get but I was like wow am I dreaming..is this real..see person wey I dey always brag say na saint.kai I am Really pained..I didn't expect this,when I asked him he simply said there is no worries,he was just playing like catching fun.should i believe him or what?am confused.
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Taylor90: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
shocked
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by ogaprime(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Watch and pray...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by myyansh68(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmm, this World is getting out of control.

4 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by AndrewTate(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
If you're ever gonna call him out do it in a way that he'd never be able to tell you knew through his Whatsapp or he'll double up security and look for other ways to cheat...

Don't retaliate by cheating either!

Think of your children's future and mental health before you take any advice or take any decision.

5 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yettttttunde:
kiss undecidedPlease advise me,because am so confused,my husband of 11 years has been a God fearing and very decent Man who is a no nonsense person I have 3 kids for him 2 boys and a girl I have never had ant course to distrust or suspect him in anyway because he has been very faithful to me,and I don't check his phone because I am 100% sure that he is not a cheat but today I was shocked to see the unexpected..I was sending films to his phone via sender and I saw pictures of a young girl and I was moved to check his WhatsApp and discovered he has been chatting with this same girl,asking her out for a date,though the girl is still playing hard to get but I was like wow am I dreaming..is this real..see person wey I dey always brag say na saint.kai I am Really pained..I didn't expect this,when I asked him he simply said there is no worries,he was just playing like catching fun.should i believe him or what?am confused.

Believe me.

During this period. Use sex to drain his life.

The energy he uses to think of another gal will disappear.

He will know that you are not letting him go.

Na fu$ck he dey find.

Give am like say tomorrow no dey

4 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by lawrenzooo: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Men have fantasies you know.
Obviously he has not strayed far, sit down with him and have a conversation, he should learn to play and catch fun with you smiley

No man is full proof to cheating, some men just need their woman to be vigilant and you good to go while some are Solomon from birth.

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by fyzaila: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
When that comedian was advising wives to "Avoid their husband's phones" ladies in the audience were just laughing kwakwakwa thinking it's just a joke.

Now see where it has landed this op now. You should have just send the movies jeje and over look the girl and simply hand him back his phone, but nooo ofofo and inquisitiveness took you to check and check oshey FBI.
You have seen what you're looking for now, what do you want us to do biko?

Your husband has been with you for 11years. Treating you right without any room for doubt. Doing all his responsibilities. Isn't that ok for you? Now the devil has decided to open your file, ghen ghen.

Better stay calm and pretend like you didn't see anything and increase your wifey duties in peace. If you have been doing 50 before please take to a 100, So that the devil can close your file back and your peaceful marriage can continue.

5 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by ahnie: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Help me,help me,help me e don dey carry me go where I nor know o.

Apostle Suleiman advised we should calm down,cook the best meal for our husbands and pretend as if nothing happens.if possible give our husbands Doggystyle.

Nigerian men are the price and they're kinging KINGS

2 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Brandiebird: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Maybe it’s time to up your game and change strategy. You got too comfortable with your relationship and now life is showing you that there’s a possibility that your husband may stray.

1. We can play the blame game and fight with him and demand that he respects and desires only you.

Or

2. Change strategy and glow up! New hair, new wardrobe, bring your sexy back and have him feeling uncomfortable with your new energy. He will be so busy guarding you that he won’t think about little girls outside.

Bring sexy back 🥳

2 Likes

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Berrityga: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Sonnobax15(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nobody ought to be trusted 💯 percent.

To avoid wahala in your relationship and marriage, just try as much as possible never to go through your spouse's phone.......

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by KingLennon(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2023
Forqive him but next time don't check his phone sad

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2023
AndrewTate:
If you're ever gonna call him out do it in a way that he'd never be able to tell you knew through his Whatsapp or he'll double up security and look for other ways to cheat...

Don't retaliate by cheating either!

Think of your children's future and mental health before you take any advice or take any decision.
Ain't you a redpiller anymore? What changed
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Ikennaford: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Believe me.

Na fu$ck he dey find.

Which fuucck he dey find,, this op pussy don slack, Guyman wan fresh babe,,, op no offense..
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Believe me.

Na fu$ck he dey find.

he's actually not looking for sex per say, he just wantt to feel a tighter hole grip his dick and a firm standing breast to squeeze which the wife does not have right now
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Ikennaford: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Brandiebird:
Maybe it’s time to up your game and change strategy. You got too comfortable with your relationship and now life is showing you that there’s a possibility that your husband may stray.

1. We can play the blame game and fight with him and demand that he respects and desires only you.

Or

2. Change strategy and glow up! New hair, new wardrobe, bring your sexy back and have him feeling uncomfortable with your new energy. He will be so busy guarding you that he won’t think about little girls outside.

Bring sexy back 🥳
I don't understand when people say,glow up and down, become Sexy, this and that,, oga if a man is tired of a pussy he's tired,, so after she wear the sexy clothes and new hair whatever, she no go off the cloth, no be the same body and fallen boobs weh op use bra hold the husband go see in bed again,, if a guy loves a woman, she no send weda her body or cloth no good,abeg carry your strategy and give to junta
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by AndrewTate(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Ain't you a redpiller anymore? What changed
so if I take the redpill it means I should be in support of some people's bad behaviours hurting other undeserving people?
You probably have a very very skewed idea of what the redpill is.
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Rokiat(f): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2023
You come dey trust men? grin

The first mistake you made was putting him on a pedestal making him the prize and trusting him 100%

They say we learn best through experience. I hope you open your eyes and get smart from this experience.

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by zed7: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Don't vouch for anyone, even Jesus said only God is good.
We are all humans and the best of us can get tempted. My mum used to vouch for me as a boy, and I always smiled, if only she knew.

Look at all his good and ignore this one as long as he's assured you it was a joke. Sit him down and let him know flirting is cheating. Learn not to vouch for anyone again.

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by GOFRONT(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2023
cheesy

Avoid your husband's phone..... Avoid it to prevent stories that touch the heart....

The kind of marital atrocities the phones of many married Men is harbouring ehn!! You will be shocked.

But as a married woman sha, sometimes run a check on your oga's phone. Its a part of love and care you know. It builds and strengthen the trust ......you know. Afterall, what is Marriage without trust..

grin
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by idady2njsd: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2023
woman dont confuse yourself anymore, continue with your fate as believed your man is a good. 11 years no bi 11days oooo

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2023
KingLennon:
Forqive him but next time don't check his phone sad
Why should she not check his phone?
If she didn't check his phone will she have find out and stopped all that was about to happen?
In other words she should not check his phone and allow it happen
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Brandiebird: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ikennaford:

I don't understand when people say,glow up and down, become Sexy, this and that,, oga if a man is tired of a pussy he's tired,, so after she wear the sexy clothes and new hair whatever, she no go off the cloth, no be the same body and fallen boobs weh op use bra hold the husband go see in bed again,, if a guy loves a woman, she no send weda her body or cloth no good,abeg carry your strategy and give to junta

You read what I wrote and just freestyle your own meaning… I meant she should glow up for her own sanity before this man breaks her self esteem. Trust me when she switches it up and looks like she’s doing too much, her husband will start wondering if she met someone or if she’s going to leave. He will sit up. It’s called the uno reverse card. If you still don’t get then forget about it!
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Brandiebird: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ikennaford:

Ps. That is somebody’s wife and someone’s mother you’re talking about, you ill mannered degenerate! Those fallen boobs fed his children and that body carried his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by dbestuncle: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your husband may not be cheating yet but somehow he is already considering it.
First question should be for you to look inward , is there any reason for this? Has he been complaining or there have been a kind of distance between you both of late?
You might not be the issue but you can so this and brace up whatever crack you discover and if there is none you can then invite him to a passionate talk and appeal.
Not fight so that he wouldnt end up passworsing his phone.
An appeal like this, tell him how proud you are about his faithfulness, love and care to the home. Tell him how shattered you would be if he decides to go down that part and then ask him to let out his heart on what ever is bothering him to even suggest cheating so that this matter can be nibbed on time.
After this discussion just rest.
Yettttttunde:
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by dontrulee: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Men and cheating.
That's how it starts, from catching fun
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by placeofallure(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nobody ought to be trusted 💯 percent.

To avoid wahala in your relationship and marriage, just try as much as possible never to go through your spouse's phone.......

My husband has 2 phones. There's a password but I know it and he knows mine too. There's absolutely nothing incriminating on his phones. I have full access to his SM accounts, email and all. He sometimes leave his phones with me and I leave mine with him too, especially if I dey go market. There's a particular game on his phone that he downloaded because of me. He said the purpose is so I can play that game on his phone in case I've exhausted my battery. He doesn't play games on phones. I trust him 200 percent. Stories like Yettttttunde's story is a deal breaker for me. I'm not sure I can let it sly. Don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by placeofallure(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
zed7:
Don't vouch for anyone, even Jesus said only God is good.
We are all humans and the best of us can get tempted. My mum used to vouch for me as a boy, and I always smiled, if only she knew.

Look at all his good and ignore this one as long as he's assured you it was a joke. Sit him down and let him know flirting is cheating. Learn not to vouch for anyone again.

Hmmmnn shocked
Mummy's boy....Wicked boy grin grin
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by anthonyuncle(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
e don happen
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by cunny88(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yettttttunde:
Just be more watchful and prayerful, u guys seem happy together. U ll be fine
Re: I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any by Styluss: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dont crumble your family, he is catching fun.
Ask him to promise you to backdown, reminde him that his actions could crumble your beautiful family.

Yettttttunde:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Funny Aswear, ��. Check This Out. / "Na To Dey Enter Keke Now" Lady Narrates How She Met Her Husband In Keke(video) / What Thought Comes To Your Mind When Your Lady Says She's Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.