Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status (1451 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by felasey1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07
So guys

How would you react if find our your girlfriend
blocked you from viewing her status on Whatsapp?

Seems no biggie but what about the intentions behind?
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

How long will it take you to realise she's not really your girlfriend?

20 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by OBTOREPA(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

I have a job for for.
Since woman is your problem even today that is Sunday which you should be thinking about your relationship with God.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by drimzsmoke(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

That will be the end of the relationship, I can't date/marry who I can't trust.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by ikeno(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07
Where Una take dey pick all this girls from

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Demigod22: 1:03pm On Jan 07
I will block her from the relationship entirely. I don't know the impression some guys give their girlfriend that encourage the girls to treat the guys with so much impunity?

Why will a girlfriend block her boyfriend from viewing her status, what intention does she have? I have access to my girlfriend's Facebook, WhatsApp, tiktok, Instagram and others, but I don't really border about those things, if she cheat we break up.

I don't even desire relationship because of all these yeye drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Mekanus(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

You're saying it's no Biggie but it's actually a big Biggie, serious red flag.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Sonnobax15(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07
lipsrsealed
Definitely she ain't my banny and I'll definitely do the needful..And that's blocking her totally off my life.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Bellotelli: 2:23pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

Once you known your girlfriend as a social media freek that post every day and like 2 days you've not seen her status, my brother use your head.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Enny2013(f): 2:31pm On Jan 07
U need to ask her first...
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07
She is cheating.know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Sharatan(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07
So you still dey love?

Nor gree for any asahwo wey dey pretend to be girlfriend this year

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by mrrandomguy: 3:51pm On Jan 07
I am here to tell you that if your wife or girlfriend is wearing waist beads or waist chain your destiny is in danger.
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Kingray10: 4:11pm On Jan 07
She should go n date that thing, that see she's hiding from me. cool
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07
A lady's love is like daily subscription. It doesn't last. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Schoolshooter: 5:50pm On Jan 07
I'll give her belle and japa
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Countersam(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07
felasey1:
So guys

It's simple,she is not your girlfriend. You guys are just having fun or it's just your turn. A true relationship can't have this kind of barriers or secrecy.
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by MrAgbako: 6:08pm On Jan 07
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07
I will start looking for another babe, while I use her to cure konji for the meantime.

I hate being taking for granted.

Meanwhile, I sell all kinds of new tyres for wholesale and retail prices.
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Eazie351(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07
😂 you mean she blind your whatsapp eye?😂
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Sirhush(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07
As soon as I found out that is the end
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by annayawchee: 10:01pm On Jan 07
Relationship wahalur just yapa...

Even my own choke me cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Starz825(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07
I say my gf block me for IG.. grin

I have an IG account but I haven't been there for yrs now....so I decided to look in for her business handle ...couldn't find anything..

then I asked her for it . she gave me...the mistake wey I com go do na say i go tell her say I dey look for her friends page to see if I could get her handle before I come finally ask her...ommooo na so she flare up ...na why she no wan gimme all this while...make I no go dey look her friends as they are pretty.....omo I first confuse...which kind thing be this......b4 I know na so she block me...

my pretty gf can be very insecure sometimes...
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Teejaney88(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:

How long will it take you to realise she's not really your girlfriend?
I wonder o...😕

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Gadafii: 1:46am On Jan 08
I will block her on that WhatsApp

Two can play the game
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Smartguyboy(m): 5:25am On Jan 08
felasey1:
So guys

You are dating an olosho bro
She will always block you while selling and advertising her good .
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Abee79(m): 7:50am On Jan 08
Starz825:
I say my gf block me for IG.. grin

I have an IG account but I haven't been there for yrs now....so I decided to look in for her business handle ...couldn't find anything..

then I asked her for it . she gave me...the mistake wey I com go do na say i go tell her say I dey look for her friends page to see if I could get her handle before I come finally ask her...ommooo na so she flare up ...na why she no wan gimme all this while...make I no go dey look her friends as they are pretty.....omo I first confuse...which kind thing be this......b4 I know na so she block me...

my pretty gf can be very insecure sometimes...

You think she's insecure?
Bro, she's playing you! grin
Re: How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status by Talkisneeded: 11:33am On Jan 08
What's the meaning of disrespect again seff

Check siggy for magic sha

(1) (Reply)

Different Feelings For Different Cultures? / Is It A Crime? / Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.