Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. (3962 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Kingcalls: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yorubas...the worst tribe In the world... evil betrayal , wickedness, deception is part of their blood... what did u even expect.... oduduwa their god even fell from the sky as a fallen angel... they are the devil's tribe
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by OgwuEgo: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
I think men that ruled before we were born are the best to continue leading us now that we are getting old yeah?
Abyounghammed:

Shai I pity lagosian, this one wey his eye never fully open, go dey lead more than 20m people. Hmmm hmmm
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by emmaodet: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

What is the 2023 budget for Lagos state and how much was allocated for infrastructure and health??

Obasa, the current speaker in Lagos, have continued to inflate budget unopposed for over 15 years. And none of your stup1d circle of ur.chins dare to ask why. Dem no born una well to ask him questions. Even your police cannot confront Oluomo because thuggery and clowns have been so much empowered in Lagos.

Over 1.3 trillion budget was passed in December and that has never been a source of concern or debate for you and your emergency Yoruba nation lovers.

Continue to chase after shadows. Your Lords and Saviours in government have only one go, which is to rap.e the destinies of senseless Lagosians. Your own duty is to protect them.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Petyr1: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
phorget:
Akeredolu married an igbo woman and nobody complained but here is Gbadebo then tribalism has set in.

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin

E be like say i go change my name to slaves wey dem return to Lagos to be able to go for governorship position oo. Macauly, salvage, crowther, Vaughan etc

LMAO grin grin grin Just allow your name sound foreign, bro. Bank-Anthony or Zenith-Macauly go make sense. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by emmaodet: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin grin Just allow your name sound foreign, bro. Bank-Anthony or Zenith-Macauly go make sense. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by seguno2: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Una go enter lagoon Las Las

A bastrd omo ale will never be governor of lagos

Was Tinubu not governor, despite he is from Benin Republic without certificate
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by seguno2: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
phorget:
Akeredolu married an igbo woman and nobody complained but here is Gbadebo then tribalism has set in.

Ondo is not Tinubu’s ATM that needs ultra powerful encryption and protection from the people who give him their IGR to loot to his satisfaction.
Big difference
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Jokerman(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
LotaTee:
Let Chinedu go and contest in Anambra state and Lagos the hell alone. He has no respect for Yoruba people. And if you're a Yoruba person, shame on you cutting your nose to spite your face.

Does SanwoOlu have respect for yorubas?
Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Ffolksy: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2023
If not for emotions and selfish interest, how will people be ganging up to unseat Sanwo-Olu in favor of this guy? I guess it's a case of *the friend of your enemy is your enemy*

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. by Abyounghammed(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2023
OgwuEgo:
I think men that ruled before we were born are the best to continue leading us now that we are getting old yeah?

If u prefer ur age mate to lead u, it's your choice to make. U live with the consequences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies, Secrets & Love / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.