Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way (3963 Views)

Hilarious Pix : The Hard To Get Bae / A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2013
Why is it that girls of nowadays don't want to learn wisdom the right way, they don't like to value their virginity and they loose it at an early age or loose it while still in the university and even those that may have lost it earlier on , they keep playing around and moving from one guy to another.
why is it that our young ladies from ages 17 to 20, don't seem to have the sense to value the important things in life and relationships like honesty, being caring and respect, when they see a boy that gives it all to them and is ready to show it, they discard it and go after boys with swags and money, leading many guys to believe that girls don't like nice guys and all they are after is money. They believe that it is all about flexing and going with any boy that shows you attention and cash, they don't even see any reason to be faithful again, they will go around many guys before they finally discover that money and swag is not everything and that most of the buys that come are after what is under their skirts without any plan for anything long term, and it when they have finished doing this and many guys (more than 3) have done this to them, they finally begin to get small sense

The reason i started this thread is for all those ladies who finally want to marry and then they have "long report cards" as someone here put it, is being used and dumped many times the only way for ladies to get sense? Personally i have a clean card and it is going to be difficult for me to just look when my fiancee in future tells me they have slept with 5 men over the years.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Kaycee7(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2013
WackyJ1: Why is it that girls of nowadays don't want to learn wisdom the right way, they don't like to value their virginity and they loose it at an early age or loose it while still in the university and even those that may have lost it earlier on , they keep playing around and moving from one guy to another.
why is it that our young ladies from ages 17 to 20, don't seem to have the sense to value the important things in life and relationships like honesty, being caring and respect, when they see a boy that gives it all to them and is ready to show it, they discard it and go after boys with swags and money, leading many guys to believe that girls don't like nice guys and all they are after is money. [/b] Personally i have a clean card and it is going to be difficult for me to just look when my fiancee in future tells me they have slept with 5 men over the years.
The girls in ur hood must b good girls 2 stat @ 17. In my hood, they lose their virginity @ 13.
If U see a girl who has slept wit only 5 guys, u're lucky 2 have found a good girl. Most girls sleep wit more than 10 guys b4 they finish university.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by its22078: 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
Why is it that some nigerian men think that they are so superior to women that they can be talking down to them and telling them what to do and how to be? Why don't you worry about bettering yourself first rather than looking for ways to try and control women. mtchew
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:15am On May 06, 2013
MchewWwwww!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2013
its22078: Why is it that some nigerian men think that they are so superior to women that they can be talking down to them and telling them what to do and how to be? Why don't you worry about bettering yourself first rather than looking for ways to try and control women. mtchew
did you see anything there about me trying to control women, i think you are in the wrong topic, and i an suspecting that you are a lady, because you are exhibiting one of the more female characteristic of inferring the very negative out of everything said. Because there is no way there that i am sounding condescending to women
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2013
byvan: MchewWwwww!!!!!!!!
why are you hissing.

2sexy bro your contribution is highly needed here
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by its22078: 12:46am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
did you see anything there about me trying to control women, i think you are in the wrong topic, and i an suspecting that you are a lady, because you are exhibiting one of the more female characteristic of inferring the very negative out of everything said. Because there is no way there that i am sounding condescending to women

Because of an experience with your ex, you conclude that every woman must be a certain way and you take it upon yourself to correct them because you are holy and superior and are in a position to correct them. Why not focus on correcting males first because they have lots of imperfections too nowadays. These females who are losing their virginities aren't losing it to themselves - its to men. Worry about changing yourself before trying to change other people.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:54am On May 06, 2013
The ladies dont want to take advice, dont worry about them bro.

You have to realize that at this age, girls mainly want fun.. weather that bites them in the butt in the future doesnt matter.

So be the fun guy... get a motercycle be a bad boy etc etc and get pussy like a pro grin When its time to settle down, find you a nice 18 yr old virgin and call it a day

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2013
And girls actually do not like nice guys, and never wil... yall need to get that trough your heads.

This is core female instinct
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2013
its22078:

Because of an experience with your ex, you conclude that every woman must be a certain way and you take it upon yourself to correct them because you are holy and superior and are in a position to correct them. Why not focus on correcting males first because they have lots of imperfections too nowadays. These females who are losing their virginities aren't losing it to themselves - its to men. Worry about changing yourself before trying to change other people.

They say experience is the best teacher............. for fools, most times it is best to learn from others experience; if that is what i were to have done i wouldn't even be feeling bad for my ex becasue i would have expected it with all the stories one hears about ladies but when i decided to date this girl but i decided to put everything aside, i wanted the best for her, she had the potential to become one of the good girls,i saw that she was naive and i wanted to help her knw that the guys you were talking about were not all for her best interests, how am i sounding superior? males have always had imperfections and they will always have but why is it that women can't see that, why can't they take charge and make sure none get it save for the guys that have proven themselves ti be good? I did not defend all men but only those guys that have decided not to go the way of other bad guys, is that what sounding holy and superior now is? being a good guy? and beside i wasn't trying to correct anything in ladies just wanting to know why better go and read my original post again and stop talking out of point
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2013
pleep: And girls actually do not like nice guys, and never wil... yall need to get that trough your heads.

hmmm second time i am hearing this after the incident
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:12am On May 06, 2013
pleep: And girls actually do not like nice guys, and never wil... yall need to get that trough your heads.

I like nice guys tongue

@OP, blame our society, the parents, the men that sleep with our girls when they are still very unripe. But like i usually tell my brothers, there are still good girls out there. You'll sow what you reap. Let's not be myopic or sentimental. Morality has gone to the dogs.

Just do your own part and don't get carried away by what you see. The only language some men understand is big nyansh and bø.ôb§. Smh.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2013
OP you have to realize something... people cannot control their attractions. Humans evolved in the wilderness, with wild animals, warring tribes and constant danger. If a female and her offspring had any chance of survival she had to mate with the biggest, strongest, most evil mutha-fuckah she could find.

A man like this could protect her and her offspring.

The modern world is not nearly as wild as it was 10000 yrs ago, but these instinct are just as strong. Women have a primal attraction to bad boys and this will never change.

So why are u wasting your best years being a scrub, when you know exactly what the ladies are attracted too? If you continue down this path you will end up with the bad boys leftovers wink
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
I like nice guys tongue

@OP, blame our society, the parents, the men that sleep with our girls when they are still very unripe. But like i usually tell my brothers, there are still good girls out there. You'll sow what you reap. Let's not be myopic or sentimental. Morality has gone to the dogs.

Just do your own part and don't get carried away by what you see. The only language some men understand is big nyansh and bø.ôb§. Smh.

caracta at what cost did you obtain this wisdom you have?

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2013
pleep: OP you have to realize something... people cannot control their attractions. Humans evolved in the wilderness, with wild animals, warring tribes and constant danger. If a female and her offspring had any chance of survival she had to mate with the biggest, strongest, most evil mutha-fuckah she could find.

A man like this could protect her and her offspring.

The modern world is not nearly as wild as it was 10000 yrs ago, but these instinct are just as strong. Women have a primal attraction to bad boys and this will never change.

So why are u wasting your best years being a scrub, when you know exactly what the ladies are attracted too? If you continue down this path you will end up with the bad boys leftovers wink
It's knowing this fact; na im dey pain pass
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
caracta at what cost did you obtain this wisdom you have?
Huh? Eeerrrm...

Jeez! Why am i blushing? embarassed
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:20am On May 06, 2013
hehehe ... ladies dont start liking nice guys until some bad-boy broke their heart tongue
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:24am On May 06, 2013
@pleep, i disagree. If we keep holding on to this orientation, we might keep raising kids with no moral values.

One girl is not all. Don't you guys get scared of STDs and all the rest? Don't you get emotionally attached to these girls you guys sleep with? I understand that people that have been heartbroken find it difficult to love and trust again. But then...
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:25am On May 06, 2013
pleep: hehehe ... ladies dont start liking nice guys until some bad-boy broke their heart tongue
Funny. Depends on your definition of "nice guy" though. cheesy
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:29am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Huh? Eeerrrm...

Jeez! Why am i blushing? embarassed
*anti- blush* because i'm that good..

well i come across of your posts sometimes and i say to myself if only girls think like she does. but like my new theory,you must be above 22,. so needless to say, you were one of the people i wanted to lure to this thread,so tell me how you got this wisdom, were there a lot of mistakes or were you born with it
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 1:31am On May 06, 2013
pleep: hehehe ... ladies dont start liking nice guys until some bad-boy broke their heart tongue
yeah and it is usually more than one, they never learn the first time, the good girls are an endangered species.

and it only takes one girl to break the heart of the guy who goes to do 5 more girls, so you see that the chances of good girls are reducing everyday
Caracta: @pleep, I understand that people that have been heartbroken find it difficult to love and trust again. But then...
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:36am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
*anti- blush* because i'm that good..

well i come across of your posts sometimes and i say to myself if only girls think like she does. but like my new theory,you must be above 22,. so needless to say, you were one of the people i wanted to lure to this thread,so tell me how you got this wisdom, were there a lot of mistakes or were you born with it
Mistakes come and go. Nobody is perfect. cheesy I learn from people's experiences too. We fall down and get up again...beauty of life. God is the giver of wisdom. Lol grin

By the way, your new theory is right.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:38am On May 06, 2013
The good girls want the bad guys too, even more intensely than the bad girls do. Opposites attract
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:39am On May 06, 2013
You can still have a "bad boy" persona without actually engaging in bad behavior... its really just a personality and an outlook on life.

You can add on too it with clothing, speech w/e you want.. but just stop being a nice guy its un-masculine and unattractive
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:40am On May 06, 2013
Girls actually have the habit of falling in love with the same type of men over and over again...especially the "bad boys" tongue

Same applies to girls in abusive relationships. I just tire for them. There is a name for this syndrome, i can't remember what it's called.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:40am On May 06, 2013
^ Masochism.... its really just really good sex tho grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Mistakes come and go. Nobody is perfect. cheesy I learn from people's experiences too. We fall down and get up again...beauty of life. God is the giver of wisdom. Lol grin

By the way, your new theory is right.
[size=17pt]lol what happend to you[/size]
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:44am On May 06, 2013
pleep: ^ Masochism.... its really just really good sex tho grin
Hmmm. "Pleasure in being abused or dominated". That's some serious ish!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:45am On May 06, 2013
pleep: [size=17pt]lol what happend to you[/size]
Huh? tongue
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Hmmm. "Pleasure in being abused or dominated". That's some serious ish!
It turns them on.

I wanna meet a chick like that, i bet it would be fun as hell! grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:49am On May 06, 2013
pleep: It turns them on.

I wanna meet a chick like that, i bet it would be fun as hell! grin
Hahaha. Just pray you don't end up in a femdom relationship instead. Na you go suffer pass.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:54am On May 06, 2013
Ooooh hell yes. CFNM torture grin

And i want the chick to be 4'10 and petite... that would be even more fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... / 10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / How Do You Scream While Ejaculating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.