Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 (26895 Views)

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Alex Akinyele Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol!
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by 2special(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by CursedOsuPigs: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.

Unfortunately, that narrative has stuck. The Igbos made this election about tribe/religion.

They will have to try hard if they want to shed that toga. The path to presidency by an average Igbo man in this country is long, laborious and thorny.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Henrymas(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
TULUMBU is on a stolen mandate. Even the blind and the deaf is aware of this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by scholes23(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Look at the picture
The have one thing in common, they're both age mates even though one dey claim 70.
However the striking difference between them be say, one dey piss for body 🤣🤣🤣 while the other one nor dey piss for body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by CursedOsuPigs: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Henrymas:
TULUMBU is on a stolen mandate. Even the blind and the deaf is aware of this.

Yes, the Biafran blind and deaf are aware of it.

We need wailers for the next 4 years🤣
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olivegirl(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
eneye1:

Mumu
Your mumu is on Promax.
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olivegirl(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Unfortunately, that narrative has stuck. The Igbos made this election about tribe/religion.

They will have to try hard if they want to shed that toga. The path to presidency by an average Igbo man in this country is long, laborious and thorny.
What exactly did igbos did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Babastrong(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Happy birthday to BABA ADEBOYE.

More pains to the losers of feb 25 presidential election.
they tried to turn brothers(christians) against brothers(muslims) in southwest in order to achieve their evil agenda but God shames them.
HALELLUJAH!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
All these fuckkking men of God

They think they are smart

Adeboye led a protest and prayer walk during Jonathan era

But he kept mute in this election
Before anyone quote me I'm a Bini
Not igbo

This was not a time for games
It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone

The funny thing was that obi was not an igbo project
It was we the South south that ginger the igbos
We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because the four candidates are not our brothers

Kindly Learn to get your facts right before drawing conclusions. Do note that there was also Prayer walk that was organized during Buhari's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olivegirl(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone

We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because the four candidates are not our brothers .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olivegirl(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121414444]Happy birthday to BABA ADEBOYE.

More pains to the losers of feb 25 presidential election.
they tried to turn brothers(christians) against brothers(muslims) in southwest in order to achieve their evil agenda but God shames them.
HALELLUJAH![/quote.]
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olivegirl(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tribal:
Indeed, he's a Great Man of God that refused to allow the Slanderous Threathens and viltrolitic Bad-mouthing from the headless chickens Obidenses Guilt-Trippers to make him fear as they made Billionaire Obi Cubana that advised them to be Humble fear. I was so disappointed in Obi Cubana when he quickly deleted the Tweets as they started Threatening him. A real Man is known to Stand firm on the unharmful thing he said but he behaved like a lil' Bitch by cowering it.

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Babastrong(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=olivegirl post=121414479][ Kini nso?
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Naturalobserver(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone...we all were shouting especially the yorubas that he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo..now we have obi. What suddenly changed

That we are the most Liberal and accommodating and not tribalistic bullshit will no longer fly..any of my yorubas friend that say that shit I'm gonna slap the hell out of that person

This election revealed that yorubas are too tribalistic and they are the problem of Nigeria

We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because non of the four candidates are our brothers so we are the ones to choose without biased And petty sentiments...

The truth..My fellow Edo man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Successkay12(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone...we all were shouting especially the yorubas that he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo..now we have obi. What suddenly changed

That we are the most Liberal and accommodating and not tribalistic bullshit will no longer fly..any of my yorubas friend that say that shit I'm gonna slap the hell out of that person

This election revealed that yorubas are too tribalistic and they are the problem of Nigeria

We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because non of the four candidates are our brothers so we are the ones to choose without biased And petty sentiments...

U are bini as u said no mean say u get sense or not tribalism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Truthdeypain: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

That great disclaimer "I AM NOT IGBO"

The level of hate being meted on this peeps sha.

Everyone has to begin a statement by I am not Igbo once you are about to say something truthful or indictive of evil.

We stand tall and gallant OBEDIENCE MOVEMENT transcends all ethnic barriers, some of the greatest Obedients I know are yorubas.

Truth is TINUBUS illegitimate win is a win for TRIBALISM/ ETHNIC JINGOISM as we have millions of them on this forum.

OBI is the true unifier of Nigerians under OBI the tribal and ethnic minions will be quiet and obedient, that's why they are so afraid.

God bless all Obedients
All detribalized Nigerians.
All patriot Nigerians

Amen!
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by a2d3rew(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
So this man of God senior u?
Make we fear God.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Truthdeypain: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Lagosians,

I have never seen a forum as partial as this and we won’t keep quiet.
We dey on our own jeje when MODs push anti Sanwo Olu thread to front page that people should vote out Sanwo olu. Simply because some people are angry, then we should make irrational decisions and vote out a competent governor while voting for a tribal bigot with no leadership experience to run the 4th largest economy in Africa
Here’s the thread; https://www.nairaland.com/7591033/obidients-get-ready-retire-sanwo-olu

Evidence of Chinedu Rhodes Water vapor has been trending since yesterday and MOD refused to push to front page because Chinedu is Seun’s friend.
We won’t keep quiet
We won’t hand over Lagos to a tribal bigot, and a Biafra secessionist

https://www.nairaland.com/7592810/labour-party-candidate-denounce-yoruba

PROPAGANDIST, HOW MUCH DEM DEY PAY YOU?

NA SO RWANDA TAKE START. WARS HAVE STARTED ON LESS. NA SO HITLER TAKE START.

YOU FOOLISH AND WORTHLESS APC FOLKS ONLY SOW TRIBALISM AND ETHNIC SEEDS IN THE SOULS OF MANY. YOU NO FIT USE PROJECT AND SO CALLED POLICY OF YOUR SANWO OLU CAMPAIGN EMPTY FOOLS.

AFTER ALL YOUR PROPAGANDA STILL YOU WON'T WIN YOU WILL NOW CALM IN YOUR FOOT SOLDIERS TO DO THE REST. AFTER THAT YOU WILL STILL NOT WIN.

KEEP MAKING USELESS AND TRIBAL POSTS. YOU GUYS CAN NEVER WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN LAGOS OF I DID YOU WOULD HAVE JAD ONE EXTRA VOTE ADDED TO THE OPPOSITION.

KEEP INCITING VIOLENCE AND HATE, OPONU EDA!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Alsenora: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
His respected office demands neutrality to politcal parties candidates and he was wise enough to act in tandem despite shortsighted criticism of his action. His prefered choice, however should not be obvious...imagine he had openly backed one of the other candidates in the race...our religious leaders truly need wisdom and tact besides been spiritually saavy...
Greenwood18:
grin grin
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Igbo and those fake pastors claiming God told them Obi Will win can kiss my black ass.

Adeboye remained neutral. That's a MOG
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Menclothing: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Most respected man in south west and Among Christians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Omoawoke: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

PROPAGANDIST, HOW MUCH DEM DEY PAY YOU?

NA SO RWANDA TAKE START. WARS HAVE STARTED ON LESS. NA SO HITLER TAKE START.

YOU FOOLISH AND WORTHLESS APC FOLKS ONLY SOW TRIBALISM AND ETHNIC SEEDS IN THE SOULS OF MANY. YOU NO FIT USE PROJECT AND SO CALLED POLICY OF YOUR SANWO OLU CAMPAIGN EMPTY FOKLS.

AFTER ALL YOUR PROPAGANDA STILL YOU WON'T WIN YOU WILL NOW CALM IN YOUR FOOT SOLDIERS TO DO THE REST. AFTER THAT TIU WILL STILL NOT WIN.

KEEP MAKING USELESS AND TEIBAL POSTS. YOU GUYS CAN NEVER WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

OPONU EDA!

Go and make him governor in Anambra, he will never become anything in Lagos...
A tribal bigot is what he is and they want to push him on us. We didnt start this, blame seun for pushing Anti- Sanwo Olu thread to front page
And u expect us not to defend our own...we won't fold our hands and let u fool us
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Truthdeypain: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Bolded is very laughable, very dishonest human being.

Can't spare a second more to reason with you. Facts abound that quickly discredit anything tribalism with igbos, specifically when it comes to elections.

Maybe one day you will get to see beyond tribe and religion. Or better still have the decency to demand a separate state from the people you so dearly hate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by flokii: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Woow.. Pastor Adeboye is 81 and still looking like sixty something.
Power of grace.. is it long life one will wish him now or which??

Happy birthday Pastor Adeboye.. The only man who understands that God is the God of all be it Christian or Muslims or Traditionalists.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Dbestbrest: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

You lack all manner of decency. Why wouldn't you talk like that when it is kick that you normally use to wake up your father from bed on a daily basis. Whoever that doesn't support your useless candidates must be dragged in the mud? Mcheeeew, to hell with all sacred cows!
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by MrDoGood(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
This guy has strategies
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by afbstrategies: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Men of God my foot! Run away during crisis and call yourself a man of God later. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Emma1Oj(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dilapidated old fool. Go and return the mandate you stole..
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Not igbo

Eboe liar-boy! Show the video where Pastor Adeboye led any protest ever.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by NnamdiN: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
MandateThief/Drugdealer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.