Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 (26922 Views)

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Alex Akinyele Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by elonmuskbaby: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
those igbos have to be careful and accept that someone will win while someone will lost,don’t let this election turn to war. You may not survive it, other tribes are waiting for a revenge on you, those Hausas and police you have killed is still fresh In our minds and we use this opportunity to settle the scores. This time it is total wipe out.
exactly.but everything to them must be emotions.they don insult Hausa Taya E no work, they used slur words on yorubas E no work, they leveraged on the endsars to bring down Lagos because they didn't have their way,it still didn't work still yet they are still at it.i thought this just concluded elections will teach them a lesson but it didn't.

Even the religious leaders (pastors and imams) slandering God are disappointments too.this is One Of The reasons I have regard for Joshua Selman

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geminiivory:

lol.. Prayer walk of protest or what did you call it again?Bunch of hypocrites

You can choose to mention names as you please. But as earlier said, RCCG never organised any protest against any government. Prayer Walk was what the church organised. You are left to believe whatever you choose to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Holuwaxheun:

You can choose to mention names as you please. But as earlier said, RCCG never organised any protest against any government. Prayer Walk was what the church organised. You are left to believe whatever you choose to believe.

😆 Chaiii!!!Rccg, social gathering. People don see rccg finish..bunch of hypocrites...
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Vision101(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
@goldony

Oh shut ur reeking buccal cavity there!
A man of God that refused to speak out,even as oluremi tinubu is a deaconess in redeemed. He chose to be silent when he ought to speak. For ur information,I worship in redeemed.

@me
Agreed: you worship in redeemed but you are not a member of redeemed. Rccg has not passed through you. True redeemites don't talk like this and they know the stand of baba on partisan politics.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
goldony:

A man of God that refused to speak out,even as oluremi tinubu is a deaconess in redeemed. He chose to be silent when he ought to speak. For ur information,I worship in redeemed.

Haaa!! thank you.. abeg you dey try.. The fact that you can still attend rccg in the mist of all these says alot about your deep rooted encounters with God.. Make i no lie, i wld ve left rccg long ago based on all these antecedents if i were a member for the sake of my mental health, state of mind,and lastly for the sake of heaven cos i wldnt want to miss heaven
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
see hen the igbos need to learn humility.thryre so close minded and too self conceited to eat the humble pie and learn.once things don't go their way they don't say how do we go back to the drawing board, What mistakes did we make,what did these guys do that we didn't do,how do we fix out relationship with others.all their own no pass whipping up emotions and anger .this their domineering and overbearing attitude is always their undoing.yes they're enterprising but they're too aggressive and emotional.once things don't go their way na seccesion and they keep making the same mistake over and over again.

You can never achieve anything by stepping on others or using division and aggression to have your way because you want to dominate others and this their habit of fighting blindly and bullying everyone who doesn't agree with them is really a turn off.anyone who manages to draw their attention to them Will be dragged

Lastly arrogance and intolerance will get you no where.you keep throwing out what you cannot accept.you want others to accept your agitations,you want their support but you're not ready to respect them not even the ones that gave you a place to do business and thrive.you feast on hate, emotional blackmail and propaganda in a diverse country.jokers

Now imagine that you have a work colleague, Room mate or school mate who's constantly rude, disrespects everyone, domineering, overbearing and even constantly insults everyone who has been There for him,is toxic, viciously fights and is ready to kill for lands, inheritance, doesn't even think his own sister should have a land by inheritance no matter how nice she is.tell me you won't avoid the person

I remember chimanda Adichie when she gives her opinions about the Igbos not allowing women to own land,you need to see how viciously they came after her calling her all sorts of names.if they cannot take or tolerate differences among their own,do you think these guys will have any regard for anybody?

Even the gbadebo Rhodes pretending to be Yoruba whose name is really chinedu trying to cunningly sneak his way into leadership.can a Yoruba man impersonate to be Igbo and say he wants to run as house of representatives in the east?

I blame BAT for being to liberal and generous without boundaries

Obviously you re as senseless as this useless epistle you wrote here
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
they're too toxic, intolerant and disrespectful Abeg.all the bs they do in Lagos and other South West states,they can never accept it.people that cannot even give their women lands by inheritance you think they'll ever sell land to a Yoruba man meanwhile I know how many yorubas who have given igbos lands at little or no cost in South west.they have used blind aggression and fighting to destroy their own states now they still want to bring their toxic ideology and usurpation to South West.Gid forbid.they will keep seeing it but they won't get it

2 days ago I was gisting with a friend and he was saying in one of their meetings obi cursed himself that if he has an ulterior motive and does not mean well for nigeria may he not be president and now look

chaaiii!!! So stupid and senseless as this epistle
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by elonmuskbaby: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geminiivory:

Obviously you re as senseless as this useless epistle you wrote here
lol quite typical.na only social media your noise starts and ends.no reason, always spreading toxic energy but still wants support from others grin

You will learn the lesson your grandparents didn't learn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you guys have to be careful and accept that someone will win while someone will lost,don’t let this election turn to war. You may not survive it, other tribes are waiting for a revenge on you, those Hausas and police you have killed is still fresh In our minds and we use this opportunity to settle the scores. This time it is total wipe out.

shut the Bleep up.. you chronic liar and coward...
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
those igbos have to be careful and accept that someone will win while someone will lost,don’t let this election turn to war. You may not survive it, other tribes are waiting for a revenge on you, those Hausas and police you have killed is still fresh In our minds and we use this opportunity to settle the scores. This time it is total wipe out.

See your mouth.. That's even if uou fit face the least igbo man around you.. bunch of lazy cowards
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lol quite typical.na only social media your noise starts and ends.no reason, always spreading toxic energy but still wants support from others grin

You will learn the lesson your grandparents didn't learn cheesy

😆.. Igbos SHALL always be your landlord and rent you shall pay to the igbos all the days of your life.. LAZY MISCREANT.. Sniper awaits you
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by elonmuskbaby: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆.. Igbos SHALL always be your landlord and rent you shall pay to the igbos all the days of your life.. LAZY MISCREANT.. Sniper awaits you
lmao

Of course in your dreams grin because tinubu is still forming patience.even your leader Nnamdi Kanu is being manhandled by young Hausa boys wey them go still use do suya when the time is right.see as them catch am like shikin grin

The other day he was complaining of eye pain and stomach pain.na because them never mix kerosene for him rice chop grin

Una no tell us say una oga like oloshos grin

Them declare your oga wanted even where he hid,them still use olosho set am up,you Think say una own no go dey easier grin

Dey Play. federal government never open una file.the crocodile dance lesson when bubu children teach una never do grin

Una go dance pass Azonto grin

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lmao

Of course in your dreams grin because tinubu is still forming patience.even your leader Nnamdi Kanu is being manhandled by young Hausa boys wey them go still use do suya when the time is right.see as them catch am like shikin grin

Una no tell us say una oga like oloshos grin

Them declare your oga wanted even where he hid,them still use olosho set am up,you Think say una own no go dey easier grin

Dry Play. federal government never open una file.the crocodile dance lesson when bubu children teach una never do grin

Una go dance pass Azonto grin

Not at all.. The igbos ll always be your landlord cos uou re foolishly lazy..
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by rumenase(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
All these fuckkking men of God

They think they are smart

Adeboye led a protest and prayer walk during Jonathan era

But he kept mute in this election
Before anyone quote me I'm a Bini
Not igbo

This was not a time for games
It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone...we all were shouting especially the yorubas that he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo..now we have obi. What suddenly changed

That we are the most Liberal and accommodating and not tribalistic bullshit will no longer fly..any of my yorubas friend that say that shit I'm gonna slap the hell out of that person

This election revealed that yorubas are too tribalistic and they are the problem of Nigeria

The funny thing was that obi was not an igbo project
It was we the South south that ginger the igbos
We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because non of the four candidates are our brothers so we are the ones to choose without biased And petty sentiments...

You’re correct my brother, I’m from delta (urhobo) and to me Mr Obi is the best man for the job, he and the other contestants are not my brothers so I am very unbiased.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by elonmuskbaby: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geminiivory:

Not at all.. The igbos ll always be your landlord cos uou re foolishly lazy..
lmao ehya

Your dream sweet o grin

E be like say una don forget say the cane when bubu use flog una,he don pass am to tinubu.if una like do pass una self, the flogging continues till you have sense grin

Meanwhile the key to where mnk dey still dey bubu hand o.he go still pass am to tinubu na there you go know what's up grin
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vision101:
@goldony

@me

Agreed: you worship in redeemed but you are not a member of redeemed. Rccg has not passed through you. True redeemites don't talk like this and they know the stand of baba on partisan politics.

😆 CHRONIC HYPOCRITEs with serpentine tongue.. what happened in 2015? what happened ro your directorate of politics before Apc primaries last year? and why is that directorate now so quiet? Unaa see unaa life? By their fruits, ye shall knkw them

People ve really seen rccg for who they really are.. As for me, it's just a social gathering and not a church..

So rccg jas passed through some of your characterless ordained pastors and leaders like Remi tinubu, exAPC governorship aspirant for Edo state , the futa vc ghat was instrumental in ekiti election rigging and even the almighty Osibanjo that tells lies with audacity? Haa!! you guys shld cover your faces in shame cos sooner than you tjink, the devil ll be ordained in pastor in uour 'social' gathering
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lmao ehya

Your dream sweet o grin

E be like say una don forget say the cane when bubu use flog una,he don pass am to tinubu.if una like do pass una self, the flogging continues till you have sense grin

Meanwhile the key to where mnk dey still dey bubu hand o.he go still pass am to tinubu na there you go know what's up grin

abeg go pay your rent before making noise here😆
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Ayodeoba: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geminiivory:

See your mouth.. That's even if uou fit face the least igbo man around you.. bunch of lazy cowards
na small you see for idumota. Una go cry foul after election finish
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by 5starMan: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pastorpreneurs
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Lacash: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
they don't even understand the concept of diplomacy, patience,tact,when to withdraw their swords and when to fight.once things don't go their way, they're ready to destroy anything.the endears was an example.you could see the raw hate of just burning down everything burnable.if they didn't use state Powers to stop the madness, Lagos will have been another Anambra or Onitsha with little Or no infrastructures and now they are using gaslighting tactics.

Can a Yoruba or Hausa man go to abia and start burning public infrastructures because he had a grievance with them?

I remember jide begging.he kept begging and appealing to their reason, for over a week.he begged and almost cried.no insult wey them no give am.please leave the road let kids go to school, you said no, please leave the road for the sake of those who need to be rushed to the hospital in the case of emergency (people lost their lives because the road was blocked and they couldn't pass) they said no,ok please leave the road let people go to work,no,we die here.ok oya choose a leader,they said no.they were so unreasonable and overly emotional that even their genuine demands were thwarted because of aseju.

Imagine they had succeeded in ruining what is left Of Lagos, they'll pack their stuffs and go back to the east and still have the audacity to say it's not kuku their land.honestly won laseju lowo O and I blame BAT for being too forgiving and generous.imagine they did all that rubbish for Buhari state lipsrsealed
Yeah it’s true ooo, he really gave them that freedom to thrive and be happy which no tribe can try in their Biafra land, but they messed it up themselves. Like the adage that says when a slave dwells too long among the royals, the fool will start feeling among by trying to give orders too. One thing I’m so sure of is that they’ll never live to enjoy such liberty again, not here in our own Lasgidi, we go frustrate the hell outta them until dem pack their foolish poly bag wey Dem bring come Lagos back to their shithole dungeon 😃😃

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
na small you see for idumota. Una go cry foul after election finish

😆 Dem go give unaa alaba International style..Lazy ,jobless and awapa drinking MISCREANTS
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by ivandrag0n: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:
Happy birthday sir.

God bless you for sharing those beautiful photos. May God continue to pour His grace upon our daddy Adeboye.

In truth, he is a man of God. Those who are led by God’s Spirit are His sons and daughters.

Those are led by profligate spirits are not of God. Those ones are driven by their ego and the flesh. The true God does not know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by elonmuskbaby: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Geminiivory:

abeg go pay your rent before making noise here😆
you go go join mnk go collect am grin tongue
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by NADFOR: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by rummmy: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
APC pastor hbd...
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by olatunbosun886: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
You sure say dem nor be age matesYou sure say dem nor be age mates...
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Ademidd: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 Chaiii!!!Rccg, social gathering. People don see rccg finish..bunch of hypocrites...
all because he didn’t endorse your candidate? You need God’s wisdom.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by thebar: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fut9ure:
All these fuckkking men of God

They think they are smart

Adeboye led a protest and prayer walk during Jonathan era

But he kept mute in this election
Before anyone quote me I'm a Bini
Not igbo

Prayer walk started over 20 years ago in redemption camp

Jonathan and Osinbajo attended almost all rccg programs from 2013 till after election

Why are these igbo people always like this ?
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Successfulben: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why won't fly support shit. Adeboye will be looking like one innocent humble man of God but eats and drinks on the same table with this demons looking and corrupt politicians. When wind go blow fowl yansh go open cos nothing is hidden under the sun.
Boyewu:
Congrats to baba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ademidd:
all because he didn’t endorse your candidate? You need God’s wisdom.

lol.. Not at all.. but cos he is 2 faced and now obvious for all to see
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Ademidd: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geminiivory:

lol.. Not at all.. but cos he is 2 faced and now obvious for all to see
It is well with you.
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Geminiivory: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ademidd:
It is well with you.

Sure it has always being well with me.. I hope it shod be same for rccg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.