Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory (27944 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by fergie001: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
ATIKU

My commitment in the battle to deepen democracy in Nigeria has in the past almost cost me my life, as well as well as the life of my son, Adamu."

During the course of my career I have, NO MATTER THE ODDS, remained on the side of the people."

We had all going for us. A new legal framework in the Electoral Act 2022. And new technology in BVAS

"I have no idea why INEC was such a hurry to declare results given the failure of BVAS, the failure to upload results, and widespread malpractice."

"This battle to right the wrongs of Saturday is not about me at all. It is about the future of Nigeria and the future of the youths. It is also a continuation of all my battles, which have led me to the courts in the past."

"It's my hope the judiciary will redeem itself this time around and rise to society's expectation as the last hope of our people. In the end, who wins is not as important as the credibility of our elections and electoral processes."
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Amspecial: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by tunwumi: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
So many paid tinubu urchins paid to make it seem like they are acceptable.

Nairaland is only a forum.

The reality and the greatest forum is in the streets where we all voted peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by saudatu(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by ghiloman28(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Eluuu peee wey come 3rd sef say Dey win the election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Make una go court . Sowore sef say APC no win say na him. Wahala just too much

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by bhella10: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sowore won too grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by FreeStuffsNG: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
oyin44:
Me too l won the election. . grin grin

grin
But you are laughing sir grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Prince16: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Small time kwakwanso too will say he win d 'errection'.
grin. grin

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by StPete: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
So who won? cheesy Obi said he won and Atiku said he won cheesy So who won? Only if they knew they both canceled eachother, even as they both rigged it in their stronghold whereas Tinubu didn't. God made Tinubu win regardless of the unwarranted foes

Don’t be stupid by mentioning God in your filthy lies. Desist from it before thunder from heaven strikes you dead

God cannot be party to a rigged election involving a drug lord and thief
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by hopexter(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
Very good...waiting for Kwankwaso to also claim election Victory...

Omo, this year go choke o

Sowore go soon come claim victory too. grinπŸ˜…

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by dele1727: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Tinubu team go just leave them to finish each other

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
These men are trying to drag Nigeria back to dark times.

Sowore won the election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Way4orward: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Issorite
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by lailo: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
The results of the election showed it was the best Nigeria has ever done, free and fair to all. If there was any rigging, it was definitely in Igbo lands where Obi had landslide victories, similar to previous Nigeria elections. Let us be sincere with our selves. Take up the results and study it more. The most popular candidate won. Simple

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Goodmanamen: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Q won

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Princessstee: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gbam! this is getting interesting.

Tales of losers grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by FreeStuffsNG: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
ZLP won too grin
Obo n gbe obo gun ope grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Gobengroup(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Haahaaaha

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sowore won the election

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
Very good...waiting for Kwankwaso to also claim election Victory...

Omo, this year go choke o
I too of NAD party won the election, I have proof

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Godfullsam(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
SDP is the winner of the presidential election.

They stole our Mandate. We won't take it!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by zinaunreal(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes fire and confusion scatter everywhere. Them think say them wise but this election must run again.

So far this election was not free and fair, everybody won equally
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by boxypane(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
But I thought OBI WON! grin
Confused people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by ejimatic: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Moh247: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lawyers are about to hit mega super jackpot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by motivationspika(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Both 2nd and 3rd place claiming to have won the election. It is the bases for which both of them will lose in court. Unless the 2nd will align with the 3rd and support one, if not the case will be struck out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by efehedosa: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Soft
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Ckonnet: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Me I won too na urchins wey loose.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by hopexter(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:
Let's settle this once and for all... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

If you believe Obi won this election, like this comment.

If you think Atiku won the elections, share the comment.

Oga rest election is over.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos) / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.