Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory (27943 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Lanre1st(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
How people won this election. PDP I won , Labour I won
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by VIKTO83(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is exactly what tinubu wanted. He wanted Atiku and Obi to file their cases saperately. This will make it easier for him.

He had always capitalized on their division and they failed to acknowledge that.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by lecowas: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
KillSars:
Bunch of clowns grin grin

Make atiku and hoebi first go drag 2nd spot for court, anybody wey win, BAT go dey wait am.....

How u take get 94% and 95%, u go come explain am....

No mind dem, tribalistic riggers lamenting when it doesn't go their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by jelel6: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Court cases go yappa be that. This one every Tom, Dick, and Harry dey claim winner. Na KwanKwaso remain to complete the three musketeers 😂.

But honestly, the grossly ineffective and inefficient INEC have some major accountability questions to answer to the Nigerian people. The technical and technological challenges they faced apparently stems from kindergarten preparations and projections.

We should be having elections in this country that is largely incontestable. You simply can't rely on another Nigerian to do their job.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
So basically Obi won the election, no Atiku won the election

Okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by UncommonLogic: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
No Kwankwaso actually won. A won o ni yeye. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by UncommonLogic: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu will not get away with this daylight robbery. Justice must be served.
Dumbest mumu you will be waiting till.2027. grin
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by PJtech: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
ok
Fahdiga:
Obi won the election fair and square.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by bdon123(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
Very good...waiting for Kwankwaso to also claim election Victory...

Omo, this year go choke o
Me n u know musa will not claim victory becos he won 1 state.Both PDP n LP hav a claim
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Allisgud: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
They should kukuma give it to who who win Abuja or cancel the states that has issue,and sack that Mahmoud
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sowore won the election not Obi not Atiku or Tinubu, we shall reclaim out stolen bum bum in court
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by madjune(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even if Tinubu gets into Aso Rock, believe me, it won't be a smooth ride for him.

There will all manners of uprisings in the days ahead.

I fear for this country.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by davidluv(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
oyin44:
Me too l won the election. . grin grin

Kolomental😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Taiggarr: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

You are a joker..

Small boy..
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by amnesty7: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.
Una still dey?
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by infogeneral: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
We are waiting for Kwankaso to also come and claim the victory.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Espelbengz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
It is the same bvas machine used for accreditation for the presidential elections that were used for the house of rep and senatorial elections simultaneously, or did you do different accreditations for presidential, house of assembly and senatorial elections?

That you choose to agree the result of one and reject the other is mind blowing, it seems to me alot of you do not know the primary function of the bvas. Did you vote on the bvas? You thumb printed your vote on the ballot paper with party names and logos, u thereafter castes it in the ballot box.
At the end of that exercise, votes were duely counted in the presence of every interested voter and party agants, the final result for each PU is then announced and signed by party agents present and original copies of signed results giving to each party's agents.
It is after this stage that final results are then transmitted to INEC server for the general public to access.
That it's not transmitted immediately or not does not alter the final results, when INEC transmits and it's not in conformity with the results with agents then INEC's result becomes null and void, and questionable.

Why haven't all party agents been unable to bring final result to expose the rigging done by INEC for APC against the PDP and LP? It's been 5days after the elections already, what is stopping them from publishing the correct results from there PU's as alleged?

Are they manufacturing new results to publish to this gullible mob so as to get media sympathy?
I will write again..

okuta007:

you see - If the timely upload of the results happened at the polling units all these claims of na me win - no be you win - will not arise

please INEC cancel the elections and run only presidential since that’s the only part of the election that the BVAS didn’t work so that we can know the truth

If Tinubu ends up wining when BVAS works I will be the first to congratulate him here

But to say BVAS failed to upload result and they collated manually using tipex or correction fluid to manufacture results - it won’t be acceptable

without rigging - someone won that election

we want to know who the person really is so we can all congratulate the person and work with him - even if the person is not my candidate- i will respect the decision of the majority

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by GeneralDae: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
In my opinion it was Sowore who actually won this election but He was only allocated 14000 votes by INEC.
It was a selection not an election. Sowore must go to court to claim his mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Lacash: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-tinubus-victory-says-atiku-won/amp
Aaaaah, Pitobi Win, Atiku Win, buh the only true winner we know and bn declared by the electoral body is Ashiwaju…Wahala Wahala Wahala 😃😃

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Lacash: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-tinubus-victory-says-atiku-won/amp
I like the fact that PDP is quickly taking steps before the LP stole it’s second place Mandate😃😃
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by rafcrown(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
IN HIS DREAM,NOT IN REAL LIFE. JAGABAN THE GREAT.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by FuckAnyFuckable: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Faber:
Very good...waiting for Kwankwaso to also claim election Victory...

Omo, this year go choke o

cheesy grin grin grin

Oya na Kwankwaso let's go grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by lalalista: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Some mumus are still believing that obi will be president
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by newnigerdelta00: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

You see how you guys are fooling and deceiving your selfs, OBI said he won and ATIKU claim he also won shows you guys are thief's
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by kenny160: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

This dude should just forget about becoming naija president.

He don try.

The kind annoyance wey he go take chop naija hen.. yes I am a fiverr seller

Abeg just Retire in peace.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts.

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by FuckAnyFuckable: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na Showore me dey for to claim victory because he fair and square grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by akins088(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
We know say na greed go scatter una. LP claiming victory, PDP claiming victory and una dey do joint conference. You no go agree for one person. People claiming they came to serve
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Afolue(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
PDP couldn’t have won this election without it rival party like NNPP & LP stepping down. If they had stepped down , automatic defeat for APC. 13m+ voted against apc according to records… we have a problem of one voice in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by heysquare(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku dey claim winner and too dey claim winner . Na wa o! After dey don use greed destroy their chance. Imagine the 2 of them work together they will have almost 14 million votes to defeat Tinubu but as the God want it with the word "EMI lokan" got them splitted and allowed Tinubu word come to pass
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by micoo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
So no one lost the election? I dey laff.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Majesty7: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sundaland:
“Broadly speaking we were able to see that there was evidence of vote-buying", EU’s chief observer at the election, Barry Andrews, said.

"Our message is very clear – that we would encourage any complaints to be brought through the appropriate legal channels. But our observations certainly bear out significant shortcomings in the electoral process,” Andrews, Member of the European Parliament, said.

This is serious!

Read on
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/2023-nigeria-elections-we-saw-evidence-of-vote-buying-eus-chief-observer-at-the-election-says/

With cash or transfer. I heard LP made transfers and PDP shared USD
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
What's Sowore waiting for? He was voted for all over Nigeria, he must reclaim his stolen blokus mandate......We no go gree..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.