Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory (27950 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by famology(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
How many people wan win the election sef?

Obi won
Atiku won
Kwankwanso won
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by GeneralDae: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
meedoLock:
Abeg, wetin my one and only candidate in the race in person of Omoyele Sowore dey wait for sef

Na when u need him to act e go come fumble....
If na to stage protest inside university garrages now. Na dat one baba muscle go come out.

Dey fall my hand you hear?
Dey play! 😡
Sowore gats go court oo because how Boot party take beat them? No now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by okuta007: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Espelbengz:
Of all the points I raised see how you shunned those vital points and went for the frivolities! Nigerian are waiting in court for the sore losers! Am done here

since you live in an alternate universe where the “end alone justifies the means” - then we will see in court - have a good day! 😄
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Espelbengz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
I totally agree with you on this, wondering how a party that finished third is ranting how votes were stolen from him to become president 😳
Nothing wey person never see with this headless mob.

quote author=olumide4christ post=121420360]

You hit the nail on the head!

If they have the hard evidence, let them come forward. Let them spool out the evidence from their situation room now.

In the 2 polling units in the primary school where I voted in Mushin, Lagos, there was no LP agent throughout the voting process, up till the counting of ballot papers and announcement of results. Only APC and PDP agents were on hand, no other party agents showed up. I know that there would be so many other polling units all over the country where LP didn't have party agents.

How will they get the hard evidence to prove that they were rigged out if they had no agents in all the polling units?

LP, for one, is just making mouth, they will find it hard to prove that they won, if at all they won.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Espelbengz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Typical of obi mob, as usual no points to prove, just emotions and sentiments, imagine a loser that came third forming "I won elections, inec rigged the people's will" which dirty wish, 6.1 million bigoted rascals? Atikulooters must be laughing at this clowning 🤣😛🤣😛

quote author=okuta007 post=121423189]

since you live in an alternate universe where the “end alone justifies the means” - then we will see in court - have a good day! 😄[/quote]
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by AFconsult1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
All is well
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by HeroicMeastro: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-tinubus-victory-says-atiku-won/amp
Make PDP and LP go settle themselves first b4 going to court because I no understand who actually won among them.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Pointnoire(m): 3:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Hmm okay oo

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Soulvein: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Gobengroup:

So you expect Tinubu to lose SW but Obi winning SE with a landslide...

Igbo is the most tribalistic and hypocritic tribe in Nigeria... lipsrsealed
Did you see anywhere I said Tinubu lost Southwest to Obi in my post? The point is that the results didn't reflect the actual vote cast by the people in that particular region.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by VOR2019: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Obi ko, Obi ni!
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.

May God send a good samaritan your way. This is so heartbreaking
Obi ko, Obi ni!
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Busch: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
ISSSOOKkaaYYAYAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.