Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory (27940 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Neoteny7: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fukk Gringori and Atiku. Everyone knows GEJ won this election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Boyhood: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by ppogba: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu will not get away with this daylight robbery. Justice must be served.

Welcome!

It has been a while.

Hope you have fully recovered.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by demoBaba: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.

May God send a good samaritan your way. This is so heartbreaking

OBI that came third.....
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Elidrisy20: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
3rd position say him won election,na him 2rd position say him to won election, remain 4th position too, to say him won, thunder scatter all of una.JAGABAN don beat una

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin Me I am not seeing Jagaban kinsmen celebrating like when my Uncle Abacha died .. at least that's what he told me in a dream, so I am very careful condemning people.

Let pray the Supreme Court would not be filled with Rubber Stamp Judges .
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by rickleye: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Throwback:
I am confused.

Obi said he won, Atiku said he won.

Obi only managed 25% requirement to be declared winner in 16 states instead of 24, Atiku managed 25% requirement to be declared winner in 21 states instead of 24.

Tinubu surpassed the requirement in 29 or 30 states.

Peter Obi should go back to school. He has learnt nothing about politics having been a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter who never laboured but wanted to reap.

Shame on him.

Let Obi and Atiku first settle who won between themselves, then let the victor come challenge the champion Tinubu as he has now moved into the Defence House that he has merited.

Gbosa !!! This is what I have been saying.
Obi could have won the populate vote if it’s redone but he will not have the numbers for 25 states of the 36 states plus Abuja.
Atiku would have a better claim as he had 21 of the required 25 states plus he has a better spread across the country.
I just find that
1. No way Obi wins. Atiku and Tinubu people would up in arms.

Checking the rigging is also easy.
Identify the PU and look at the uploaded PU sheets ( all party agents wrote legible their names plus signature ) compare with what we have on file.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by GeneralDae: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
abbey621:
What's Sowore waiting for? He was voted for all over Nigeria, he must reclaim his stolen blokus mandate......We no go gree..... grin grin grin grin
Sowore wen Boot party beat ? πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by timefarm(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atike won,
Obi win.

Kwankwaso nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by abbey621(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

Sowore wen Boot party beat ? πŸ˜„

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by GeneralDae: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
timefarm:
Atike won,
Obi win.

Kwankwaso nko?
Sowore sef

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.

But Atiku has the 2nd largest votes na... So how would they skip him and give it to Obi?

In the south east, I believe they rigged massively for LP as well based on the videos online. So nobody is really innocent here. But we can say majority of southerners and the middle belt prefer Obi. Up North, it's totally different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Godwinorezi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
I think all the parties that participated Won......wow
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by CursedOsuPigs: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu will not get away with this daylight robbery. Justice must be served.

🀣🀣🀣

Fahdiga alias PrinceofLagos alias Malory is out of jail.

We have a 3-in-1 wailer in our hands.

Abeg a dey buy mumudient tears o🀣
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by tyinfinity: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sowore has won this election.obi used mogomogo to override sowore .sowore is the winner
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
So who won? cheesy Obi said he won and Atiku said he won cheesy So who won? Only if they knew they both canceled eachother, even as they both rigged it in their stronghold whereas Tinubu didn't. God made Tinubu win regardless of the unwarranted foes
your oga use some of the apc governors in the north to deduct and change some of atiku results.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Bgetto: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am confuse atiku or obi who win the election.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by zelnababa(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lolz two of you contested together in 2019 una loose together to Apc now went different ways, how can you defeat Apc?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by kunleham(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
flokii:
Who are we going to believe now?... Obi or Atiku??

If you conduct the elections 10 times over, none of these two will accept defeat. Maybe Prof. Mahmoud should give them certificate for 2nd and 3rd place cos this one is strange.
Prof should please give them their own certificates of participation so that we can rest.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by IgOga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Association of Stolen Mandate grin

President Tinubu go deal with una grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by zelnababa(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku should know that he was not destine to be a president, haba since 1993, Baba don waste money too much.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by okuta007: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Espelbengz:
It is the same bvas machine used for accreditation for the presidential elections that were used for the house of rep and senatorial elections simultaneously, or did you do different accreditations for presidential, house of assembly and senatorial elections?

That you choose to agree the result of one and reject the other is mind blowing, it seems to me alot of you do not know the primary function of the bvas. Did you vote on the bvas? You thumb printed your vote on the ballot paper with party names and logos, u thereafter castes it in the ballot box.
At the end of that exercise, votes were duely counted in the presence of every interested voter and party agants, the final result for each PU is then announced and signed by party agents present and original copies of signed results giving to each party's agents.
It is after this stage that final results are then transmitted to INEC server for the general public to access.
That it's not transmitted immediately or not does not alter the final results, when INEC transmits and it's not in conformity with the results with agents then INEC's result becomes null and void, and questionable.

Why haven't all party agents been unable to bring final result to expose the rigging done by INEC for APC against the PDP and LP? It's been 5days after the elections already, what is stopping them from publishing the correct results from there PU's as alleged?

Are they manufacturing new results to publish to this gullible mob so as to get media sympathy?
I will write again..

This is not a 100 meter dash BUT marathon - Oga, we are not engaging in 2 fighting or mob justice on social media - they said we should go to court and to the court we shall go. We are not putting evidence up for media trial or trial on nairaland to alert our opponents to cook up and prepare false defense - A party that can assemble fake bishops within 24 hours will leave nothing to chance in cooking up evidence

we shall meet in court - that’s fair enough

If you know you won the election fair and square, please go ahead and let the victory celebration begin, HOWEVER, if you know you cheated and rigged the elections, sleep not because you will surrender this temporary fake mandate given to you by INEC

Enuff said 😎
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Truthdeypain: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
flokii:
Who are we going to believe now?... Obi or Atiku??

If you conduct the elections 10 times over, none of these two will accept defeat. Maybe Prof. Mahmoud should give them certificate for 2nd and 3rd place cos this one is strange.

This is actually funny, not funny idiot grin grin

OBI won, Atikus second place was strategic, he is the final block against Obi, this Tinubu eeh, Fear him.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by TrumpDonald2: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
So who won? cheesy Obi said he won and Atiku said he won cheesy So who won? Only if they knew they both canceled eachother, even as they both rigged it in their stronghold whereas Tinubu didn't. God made Tinubu win regardless of the unwarranted foes

Keep deceiving yourself. My happiness is that this is heading to court and all the magic that INEC and APC and Wike etc did will be exposed.

Pls don't involve God in such criminality pls. Una no wise at all.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Truthdeypain: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Let's kukuma divide this country into three for the three candidates grin cheesyπŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€

I agree sha!
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Drealman20: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tunubu say na him win, obi say na him win na Atiku say na him win Nigerian election. Nigeria na cruise abeg make their 3 fight royal rumble who win make him be president.

Saying rubbish as usual..

Only one man had 25% across 30 instead of 24. He doesn't argue with losers like you

Husband (Atiku) & wife (obi) shud keep fighting

Tinubu is far higher than them.

Ip0b boy
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Peterobifailed: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
ecolime:
Small yansh dey shake ooo

Atiku sef dey complain instead of preparing for 2027 πŸ˜ƒ

By the time a proper forensic audit is done, Atiku's votes fit no reach 3M.
obi is the tiny ass wey Dey shake you Dey wine yourself did north east,west vote for him
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Soulvein: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Putindbutt:
Easy ride for Tinubu. Atiku and Obi will be trying to out prove each other.
Obi will have it most difficult because SW and North didn't even vote for him.
You are wrong by saying Southwest didn't vote Obi. Tinubu's paid INEC officials in that region conspired to rig Obi out. APC stole obi's votes in the southwest.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by sim37(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am confused here oooo
LP claim they won
PDP claim they won
Is it second position they are dragging?
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Putindbutt: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Soulvein:
You are wrong by saying Southwest didn't vote Obi. Tinubu's paid INEC officials in that region conspired to rig Obi out. APC stole obi's votes in the southwest.

You'd be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by RexTramadol1: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Poster4:

May God send a good samaritan your way. This is so heartbreaking

Obi the third?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.