Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory (27951 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Gboom: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
KillSars:
Bunch of clowns grin grin

Make atiku and hoebi first go drag 2nd spot for court, anybody wey win, BAT go dey wait am.....

How u take get 94% and 95%, u go come explain am....
Imagine that
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by pquaver(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
flokii:
Who are we going to believe now?... Obi or Atiku??

If you conduct the elections 10 times over, none of these two will accept defeat. Maybe Prof. Mahmoud should give them certificate for 2nd and 3rd place cos this one is strange.

Atiku president of all servers in Nigeria and obi president of all social media and skit
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Johnn78: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by TheOldGods: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Putindbutt:

In SW and North, Obi is a clown, he will never win those regions.
Maybe your father is a clown. How did you know he didn't win those regions? It's a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by kmaster007: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Everyone win d the election... Who court won giv like dis... And what else Atiku win will they still be making noise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by olivegirl(f): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Putindbutt:
Easy ride for Tinubu. Atiku and Obi will be trying to out prove each other.
Obi will have it most difficult because SW and North didn't even vote for him.
How did you know
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Espelbengz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Of all the points I raised see how you shunned those vital points and went for the frivolities! Nigerian are waiting in court for the sore losers! Am done here

okuta007:

This is not a 100 meter dash BUT marathon - Oga, we are not engaging in 2 fighting or mob justice on social media - they said we should go to court and to the court we shall go. We are not putting evidence up for media trial or trial on nairaland to alert our opponents to cook up and prepare false defense - A party that can assemble fake bishops within 24 hours will leave nothing to chance in cooking up evidence

we shall meet in court - that’s fair enough

If you know you won the election fair and square, please go ahead and let the victory celebration begin, HOWEVER, if you know you cheated and rigged the elections, sleep not because you will surrender this temporary fake mandate given to you by INEC

Enuff said 😎
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi won, now Atiku won, tomorrow Kwankoso won.
How many winners do we have.
Confused opposition.
Wahala!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Gobengroup(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Putindbutt:

You'd be alright.
I just this your reply...
That Yesufu crying is heavenly πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cheesy
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Gobengroup(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Soulvein:
You are wrong by saying Southwest didn't vote Obi. Tinubu's paid INEC officials in that region conspired to rig Obi out. APC stole obi's votes in the southwest.
I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Putindbutt: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheOldGods:
Maybe your father is a clown. How did you know he didn't win those regions? It's a simple question.
Was it your clownish father that voted for him in the two regions?
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Izongdave(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
You see what the monkeys manning the umpire have caused us... It's a single vote i have, so even if Obi doesn't win, heaven won't fall, because another person's candidate will be the winner.
But INEC decided to act a movie with 300bln naira tax payers money
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by grandlexuz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
So many paid tinubu urchins paid to make it seem like they are acceptable.

Nairaland is only a forum.

The reality and the greatest forum is in the streets where we all voted peter obi

Only a forum of paid urchins who also live on the steets and voted Tinunu. You guys are worse than Raila Odinga of Kenya
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by statesman6: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:
Nairaland must decide! Let's settle this once and for all... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

If you believe Obi won this election, like this comment.

If you think Atiku won the elections, share the comment.
Lol
Those who like and share your comment are deluded. After all the like and share then you'll now declare them winner
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by olumide4christ: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Espelbengz:
It is the same bvas machine used for accreditation for the presidential elections that were used for the house of rep and senatorial elections simultaneously, or did you do different accreditations for presidential, house of assembly and senatorial elections?

That you choose to agree the result of one and reject the other is mind blowing, it seems to me alot of you do not know the primary function of the bvas. Did you vote on the bvas? You thumb printed your vote on the ballot paper with party names and logos, u thereafter castes it in the ballot box.
At the end of that exercise, votes were duely counted in the presence of every interested voter and party agants, the final result for each PU is then announced and signed by party agents present and original copies of signed results giving to each party's agents.
It is after this stage that final results are then transmitted to INEC server for the general public to access.
That it's not transmitted immediately or not does not alter the final results, when INEC transmits and it's not in conformity with the results with agents then INEC's result becomes null and void, and questionable.

Why haven't all party agents been unable to bring final result to expose the rigging done by INEC for APC against the PDP and LP? It's been 5days after the elections already, what is stopping them from publishing the correct results from there PU's as alleged?

Are they manufacturing new results to publish to this gullible mob so as to get media sympathy?
I will write again..

You hit the nail on the head!

If they have the hard evidence, let them come forward. Let them spool out the evidence from their situation room now.

In the 2 polling units in the primary school where I voted in Mushin, Lagos, there was no LP agent throughout the voting process, up till the counting of ballot papers and announcement of results. Only APC and PDP agents were on hand, no other party agents showed up. I know that there would be so many other polling units all over the country where LP didn't have party agents.

How will they get the hard evidence to prove that they were rigged out if they had no agents in all the polling units?

LP, for one, is just making mouth, they will find it hard to prove that they won, if at all they won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Fearyourcreator: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu will not get away with this daylight robbery. Justice must be served.
Atiku will win then
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Fearyourcreator: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Poster4:
I won the election too. If those who were cheated are talking, Atiku should keep quiet. Obi won, not him.

May God send a good samaritan your way. This is so heartbreaking
Second no win na third win... Lolzzzz!
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Jones4190(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu will not get away with this daylight robbery. Justice must be served.
He rob from who? atuku or obi
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Fahdiga(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jones4190:

He rob from who? atuku or obi
Obi.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Jones4190(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Obi.
you people are confused,
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
ppogba:

Welcome!

It has been a while.

Hope you have fully recovered.
Trash.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by PecE2Make: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Was there celebration all over Nigeria when the Rigg results was announced?
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Onedayoneday: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:
So who won? cheesy Obi said he won and Atiku said he won cheesy So who won? Only if they knew they both canceled eachother, even as they both rigged it in their stronghold whereas Tinubu didn't. God made Tinubu win regardless of the unwarranted foes

Tinubu/INEC didn't?
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by GeneralDae: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
More reactions from overjoyed APC members.

THIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD AND THE MAKING OF THIS VICTORY IS PURELY THE LORD'S DOING ...If in doubt look at the statistics*

1. He lost his State, so he won't brag that I won because of Lagos.

2. He lost Kano so Abdullahi Umar Granduje won't brag that I made you president.

3. He lost Kaduna so Nasiru El Rufai won't think he won because of his radical stand.

4. He lost Katsina so President Muhammadu Buhari wont think he won because he anointed him.

5. He lost Sokoto the seat of the caliphate so they won't call him the Northern candidate or the Khalifa.

6. He lost Osun where some say he really came.from

7. He lost Plateau the state of the campaign DG.

8. He lost Nasarawa the State of his party Chairman so it won't give Abdullahi Adamu any bragging rights.

YET HE WON THE OVERALL SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTES AND MADE THE CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED 25% IN MORE THAN 25 STATES OF THE FEDERATION ..

This is the story of the Jagaban Borgu.

*ThIS IS SURELY THE FINGER OF GOD
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by TheOldGods: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Putindbutt:

Was it your clownish father that voted for him in the two regions?
My dad has attained level that your father will never achieve till he enters his grave.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Gentew(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-tinubus-victory-says-atiku-won/amp

I agree with you, tell Atiku to send a DM. I will give him a certificate of return. I also have one for Obi
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by ennygr8: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
blowjohn:

Atiku rigged in obi strongholds I think.

And obi rigged in atiku strongholds

Yeah. No saints in politics actually

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Johnken1234: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why are we even disturbing ourselves. Tinubu is his speech after the Certificate of Return was issued to him acknowledged that Nigerians didn't vote for him, which other evidence do we need, he even confessed that he is a "governor".

God of Peter Obi will continue to fight for him(Peter Obi). Let's be paying more attention in Tinubu's subsequent speeches, everything will be revealed by itself.
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even Trump still believe he won 2020 election. It's normal
Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by insperyadyou: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
blowjohn:

I had thought labour parry coming 3rd wud tell the wold that pdp won.

Or pdp thinking labour party lost many votes will say Labour Party won.

But now all of them dey claim say they won
That is how it should be. By the time the first and second runners up presents their case before the court same time. It makes them kind of appear stupid, no offense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory by meedoLock(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg, wetin my one and only candidate in the race in person of Omoyele Sowore dey wait for sef

Na when u need him to act e go come fumble....
If na to stage protest inside university garrages now. Na dat one baba muscle go come out.

Dey fall my hand you hear?
Dey play! 😑

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.