Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (45091 Views)

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Pimine: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Ah ah. Na WA oh. Imagine David Hundeyin with all his self righteousness and holier than thou attitude.

I've often maintained that most Nigerians who insult politicians, do so out of the fact that they're not eating or benefitting directly from the politician...

Shut your mouth and read!

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by OnyeOgboni: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
H

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Karlifate: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Ah ah. Na WA oh. Imagine David Hundeyin with all his self righteousness and holier than thou attitude.

I've often maintained that most Nigerians who insult politicians, do so out of the fact that they're not eating or benefitting directly from the politician...

💯

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:
Onyeka Nwelue abi Nwelue never struck me as an academic
I was wondering how a man with such looks would hold professorial positions in Cambridge and Oxford!
I'm not talking about the dreads. Men like Obi Nwakanma spot dreads and are great academics.

He and David hundeyin are partners in scamming.

Imagine £40 from an event that was fraudulently put together...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by obembet(f): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

Olori buruku ni boy yen, only Obidient dey take him serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Mexyz(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

It is always good for a rational human being to always make his/her findings first on an issue before drawing a conclusion.
Got to Hundeyin's Twitter profile and read his own side of the story, then you can conclude on whatever you think is going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

True!
All the noises in Nigeria are hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by FuckDModz: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

Slave mentality.

Have the politicians ever served you well or serving you well right now?

You're a mindless bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by GloriousGbola: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

Hundeyin replied with the implication that women who were of a fair complexion, tall and had long legs would not face hurdles to their career advancement in journalism.”

Hundeyin is already pivoting. £20 redpiller merch and upgraded Andrew tate channel incoming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Olam09(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
We know them peter obi supporters.. they are all opportunist.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Sannisege: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen and Rinu

Mr Macaroni, Falz

Psquare

You guys berated ;
Abiola MKO,
Tinubu,
Fela dynasty
Pa Adeboye
Adefarasin
Father Mbaka

Abeg add Banky-W to the list. The fool dey form woke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by illuminutty: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
Try to use your senses sometimes.

Hundeyins efforts..how did it reduce Tinubu's millions of votes?

You think Northerners and Yorubas care about the opinion of a nonentity? It's you Igbos that asslick him

APC controlled 22 states going into the election but now, they won in only 11 states plus Wike's abracadabra that gave them Rivers to make it 12. David's effort contributed in his loss even in the drug trafficker's adopted state and his questionable home state of Osun.

They will further be decimated at the gubernatorial election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Toluwanise247(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Sannisege: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
FuckDModz:

Slave mentality.

E pain am grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Moh247: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Sannisege:
Abeg add Banky-W to the list. The fool dey form woke.

That one pain me... Him wife dey form Obidient mscheew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Levels2(f): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:

https://cherwell.org/2023/03/02/onyeka-nwelue/

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by J2381: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
FuckDModz:

Slave mentality.

Those who serve me well, serve me well, and they do so while serving the collective majority.

It is something an ignorant whelp like you will never understand, because you make general statement that makes you look like the faeces of a diseased monkey.

Now get lost you low budget fool.

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Sannisege: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Viltron:

He and David hundeyin are partners in scamming.

Imagine £40 from an event that was fraudulently put together...
Igbos are generally fraudulent Basterds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Sannisege: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:

That one pain me... Him wife dey form Obidient mscheew
No mind them. They lack foresight

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by desmond2pk: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Druggies will believe this story.
Chris has been like a star shining in darkness just like David.
The idiot that wrote this obviously have issues with them.
But you can't stop them shining.
You can't stop them shining.
They are not drug dealers like tinubu
They Re not government contractors

What do u have against them ?

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by J2381: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hundeyin is already pivoting. £20 redpiller merch and upgraded Andrew tate channel incoming.
don't mind him. Dude is kinda conceited.

I'm sure he will be spending all his time today 'shalayeing'.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by shidaa: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
beardedboy:
Very good.

Frauds gradually getting exposed daily.

I'm confident that the court will even subtract from that pandora fraud's votes. The rigging in South East was massive.

Shut up what post did your father contest and won that you are insulting people. Even tinubu that has been declared winner is seeking for peace whiia nobody like keep insulting people that are better than your father.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Roboto11: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Hundeyin should just shut up.

Fake fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by KevMitnick: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
David already cleared the air. The connivance of some of these British establishments with corrupt Nigerian politicians is the origin of these publications....last last we go dey alright
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Herbiodun09: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbo people ehn!

Oloriburuku like them no dey this world again

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Princessstee: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos are Dullards, liars and thieves na , you can see the kind politics they wan follow the most intelligent and powerful tribe play in Africa.

Why should any serious person even listen to them.. No state in SE can match any state in SW because they've turned it into anarchists and terrorists den... They are not even safe to live among themselves. They are always against government and they always end of ruining theirs lives instead..

What has Obi achieved in his own state if not that anambra constitution more than 90% of criminal and prisoners around the world!
They want to dis orientate Omoluabi youths too but they have failed now!

We the Omoluabis are now working to bundle these rif rafs and unlearned ingrates out of our precious Land!

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by abysirius(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
The guy man na fraud yet he makes the loudest noise. Oyinbos will always protect their children from vampires like Hundeyin

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by JuanDeDios: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2023
folake4u:
After my Journalist friend gisted me some things about David Hundeyin, I didn't take him seriously anymore.

I hope people see him for what he truly is.
How did you verify it wasn't bad belle? Just asking.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by sucreblazing(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

I swear, e be like say make I see you give you a very good hand shake....you spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.