Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (45180 Views)

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by 9jaRealist: 2:11am On Mar 04, 2023
KevMitnick:
David already cleared the air. The connivance of some of these British establishments with corrupt Nigerian politicians is the origin of these publications....last last we go dey alright
abysirius:
The guy man na fraud yet he makes the loudest noise. Oyinbos will always protect their children from vampires like Hundeyin
2mch:
David Hundeyin is a pathological liar with severe mental issues.
2mch:
British Government will soon ask Hundeyin to start coming home. Once Cambridge reject you especially for insulting women, forget. Just get your ticket ready, one-way home.

I always suspected that David Hundeyin was an intellectually-fraudulent hustler, confirmed by the functionally-illiterate drivel that he passed off as “investigative journalism” of Flutterwave (sadly nonetheless to much applause from the clueless minions that often populate social media), but I was not aware of his sexist or misogynistic bent. He must feel at home on Nairaland then!
>
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by 2mch(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

I always suspected that David Hundeyin was an intellectually-fraudulent hustler, confirmed by the functionally-illiterate drivel that he passed off as “investigative journalism” of Flutterwave (sadly nonetheless to much applause from the clueless minions that often populate social media), but I was not aware of his sexist or misogynistic bent. He must feel at home on Nairaland then!
>
This is a post I did on David Hundeyin showing clearly that he’s mentally unstable:

https://www.nairaland.com/7589449/tinubu-not-drug-baron-david

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by RealTalkNoBull: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2023
David Hundeyin, the mentally unstable hxmxsexual criminal and laughably self-proclaimed "Investigative Journalist".

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by SugarGirl44(f): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2023
dejonathan:
David hundeyin the Peter Obi twitter investigative journalist grin

You mean joinalist. Na join m-join he dey do, not journalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by SugarGirl44(f): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

You know the funny thing

Obi is a south south project

Not even an igbo project

I'm from Edo

We were the people that actually ginger the igbos

Which makes it worse.
Edo people are not know with anything positive.
Una 2 fit each other.
2 mumu tribes, better join them in biafra, cos that’s what will end those mofos, we can’t continue being together as one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by nisai: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:

You mean joinalist. Na join m-join he dey do, not journalism.
😂😂😂
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by tinsel: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Roboto11:

Na them teleguide Oxford and Cambridge.
Don't mind the fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by knobbygate: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
CyberWolf, I just saw this comment. I know of a number of people who lost millions of naira to this man. I've sent a request to be able to contact you, as I think I may have some information that can help your friend who was scammed

CyberWolf:
Since this Nwelue scammed someone I knew in 2016 of N2m for Japanese work visa, I stopped taking him serious.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Swiftgrp: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.