Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (45165 Views)

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by pho: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Most of you always jump into conclusion just reading on side of the story.
Am sure if you have read what David has put up on twitter with all his evidence against University of Oxford then most of you would have heard a second thought.

The so call Oxford university with criminal and corrupt mind. Anyway i have long know that the west is part of our problem in Africa reason they will never care about the happening in Africa because they are benefiting from the stolen wealth by our African leaders.

Please go and read his write up they are all there with evidence event though i know some of your have made up your mind to always support evil and falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen and Rinu

Mr Macaroni, Falz

Psquare

Banky W

You guys berated ;
Abiola MKO,
Tinubu,
Fela dynasty
Pa Adeboye
Adefarasin
Father Mbaka

Why do u derive joy in being stupid?
So u and ur fellow useless mofo supporting that mandate thief called Tinubu are now saint abi....

U ARE EXTREMELY STUPID AND U WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT FOREVER.
Keep being a slave...

Bye Felicia.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by iSufferFools: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
pho:
Most of you always jump into conclusion just reading on side of the story.
Am sure if you have read what David has put up on twitter with all his evidence against University of Oxford then most of you would have heard a second thought.

The so call Oxford university with criminal and corrupt mind. Anyway i have long know that the west is part of our problem in Africa reason they will never care about the happening in Africa because they are benefiting from the stolen wealth by our African leaders.

Please go and read his write up they are all there with evidence event though i know some of your have made up your mind to always support evil and falsehood.
please what did David put up. Kindly post it here let us all peruse it and conclude for ourselves. Thank you.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Christistruth00: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Fake News Scammers

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Moh247: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:

Why do u derive joy in being stupid?
So u and ur fellow useless mofo supporting that mandate thief called Tinubu are now saint abi....

U ARE EXTREMELY STUPID AND U WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT FOREVER.
Keep being a slave...

Bye Felicia.

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Too early for crap
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by membranus: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
DesChyko:

I can see that you're very angry. I hope the cause is not 'four people tweeting in a room'? If that is the case, I'm so sorry about that and I hope you get well soon.

My main concern though is the meaning of literacist. Can you help a willing learner?

My coined word for a literary man that is also a misogynist and a rabid racist.

As for "four man tweeting in a room", that means you were impressed. I am a one man army, a Rambo, fighting my own battles by myself alone.

And in argument you don't have to be insultive, it diminish your points. So I am well, my faculties are all intact.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by imagrg(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi is the man of the people!
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Xoftme101(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Flame333: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

May this pain go on in you and cause your demise like that of your dad's..

Mere simple sentence, you are struggling to establish a message.. The fact that your mother puzzy stink more than everybody else doesn't mean you will remain the most disgusting burge of a lifetime.. Nobody dying in my family, it's you, your family and your Buhari that will die..
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by FamilyprideNig: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Ah ah. Na WA oh. Imagine David Hundeyin with all his self righteousness and holier than thou attitude.

I've often maintained that most Nigerians who insult politicians, do so out of the fact that they're not eating or benefitting directly from the politician...

DESPERADOSS!! Desperate riggers trying to tarnish the point guards of the OBIDIENT movement 🤣 ROFLMAO!!! Keep pondering bogus stories zombie… your foolishness is entertaining!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Taiggarr: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Flame333:

Mere simple sentence, you are struggling to establish a message.. The fact that your mother puzzy stink more than everybody else doesn't mean you will remain the most disgusting burge of a lifetime.. Nobody dying in my family, it's you, your family and your Buhari that will die..

This pain will cause your demise like how it did your dad..

Keep.on bellyaching..

It will.remain with you for as long as you refuse to be dispassionate and keep emotionalising events like Elections..

Remain In Pain(R.I.P)
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Taiggarr: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
DesChyko:

Another outburst of anger. So much for being confident😁

I am angered at your PUTRID STUPOR..
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Flame333: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

This pain will cause your demise like how it did your dad..

Keep.on bellyaching..

It will.remain with you for as long as you refuse to be dispassionate and keep emotionalising events like Elections..

Remain In Pain(R.I.P)

I have seen fools in nairaland but yours is second to none.. Dead body wishing someone dead.. If this is how you wish others to die and they truly die yet you have heap of village people jabbing your head at yabaleft, then something must be wrong with you..

Your papa death paining you so you want others to lose theirs, fool at 20 and 40, use that mouth and cause yourself to be meaningful and useful to your family and stop being an internet gangster with no prize. You smell like the morning fart.. Hmmmm. grin grin grin tongue

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by McSpeedy04: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
FamilyprideNig:

DESPERADOSS!! Desperate riggers trying to tarnish the point guards of the OBIDIENT movement 🤣 ROFLMAO!!! Keep pondering bogus stories zombie… your foolishness is entertaining!!!
sharrap and address the issue at hand. Your number one supporter is a glorified low budget liar.

You lot should get that fact out of your face first. Losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Taiggarr: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Flame333:

I have seen fools in nairaland but yours is second to none.. Dead body wishing someone dead.. If this is how you wish others to die and they truly die yet you have heap of village people jabbing your head at yabaleft, then something must be wrong with you..

Your papa death paining you so you want others to lose theirs, fool at 20 and 40, use that mouth and cause yourself to be meaningful and useful to your family and stop being an internet gangster with no prize. You smell like the morning fart.. Hmmmm. grin grin grin tongue

Go and take the Certificate of Return from Tinubu and give it to Peter Obi,make we see..

Useless WRETCHED UNTHINKING sentimental child of inferiority complex..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by illuminutty: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Story.

Rigged out PYO how?

Rigged out PYO by giving delegates 25,000 USD each to vote for him. You were not even following the events leading up to this election. I have been voting ACN/AD/APC. Only voted GEJ in 2011 but still voted Fashola.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by renderme: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Carlyboi:
Fvcking frauds these are the role models of the simple-minded and vacuous Nigerian youths.

Fakes and Posers they ought to be prosecuted for this especially the onwelue for appropriating his slight connections to these schools for profit. Imagine a Muthafucka with just an honorable doctorate degree and masters calling himself a professor. The nerves lol.
Professor in one of the ox-bridge o. He didn’t even choose hull university or something. Serious guts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Flame333: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

Go and take the Certificate of Return from Tinubu and give it to Peter Obi,make we see..

Useless WRETCHED UNTHINKING sentimental child of inferiority complex..

Keep drowning in pain grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by folake4u(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

How did you verify it wasn't bad belle? Just asking.

It was not bad belle really. I heard from both sides of the story and clearly, David was wrong.
It is a known fact that when he's wrong and you try to correct him about his shortcomings, he flares up and use emotional manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by McSpeedy04: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
illuminutty:

Rigged out PYO by giving delegates 25,000 USD each to vote for him. You were not even following the events leading up to this election. I have been voting ACN/AD/APC. Only voted GEJ in 2011 but still voted Fashola.
can you prove this?

You should be mindful of what you say.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by renderme: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I would actually expect higher institutions of Oxford's and Cambridge's calibre to have done due diligence on background and character before carrying their visiting academic status to give to "disreputable" people like David and Onyeka.

But.

It's like nobody can always be right and careful...

It’s African studies. There’s a lot of leeway here cos these universities are not African. They couldn’t have tried this nonsense in any of the social or biological sciences, where there’s serious peer review.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Johnn78: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Viltron:
David hundeyin, running his own scam codedly whilst also running his mouth.

In life, be mindful of who you look up to, especially in Nigeria. Majority of the people who come out in the day to speak against something, are devils at night.
grin
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by CyberWolf: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Since this Nwelue scammed someone I knew in 2016 of N2m for Japanese work visa, I stopped taking him serious.

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Carlyboi(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:

Professor in one of the ox-bridge o. He didn’t even choose hull university or something. Serious guts.

Don’t mind the monumental fraud and circus clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by LeopardX: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2023
StPete:

When you make unsolicited donations, scholarships and all what not to an organization, certain individuals in that organization get carried away by such gestures. Same way, the INEC chairman was financially induced to truncate the election
Well said.
I think it's the Onyeka guy that is actually guilty.
Hundeyin can only be said to be guilty by association, and he can claim ignorance of Onyeka's dubious dealings.

My thoughts.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by RussellRutherfo: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:

https://cherwell.org/2023/03/02/onyeka-nwelue/

APC and their dirty lies.
They always want to smear everyone so everyone is seen as like them as criminals. Criminals that like to take others down along with them. APCriminals.
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Exedyne: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen and Rinu

Mr Macaroni, Falz

Psquare

Banky W

You guys berated ;
Abiola MKO,
Tinubu,
Fela dynasty
Pa Adeboye
Adefarasin
Father Mbaka

Stupid generation. Wokeism Don format their sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by luluman: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Ah ah. Na WA oh. Imagine David Hundeyin with all his self righteousness and holier than thou attitude.

I've often maintained that most Nigerians who insult politicians, do so out of the fact that they're not eating or benefitting directly from the politician...
well, that could be true
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by OLOKOESHIN: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Gobengroup:
Good...
Everybody is now dissociating themselves from losers... cheesy

I can't associate myself with sore losers as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.