Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (45177 Views)

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Dannyset(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
angry
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Billingslord: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
David hundeyin the damn modafuvker

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by onumadu: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Always knew that something was wrong with this guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by baylord101(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
That's a academic fraud & they need to be prosecute for it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by policy12: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Last last no one is a saint...

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:

https://cherwell.org/2023/03/02/onyeka-nwelue/

The criminals want to fight back. They will only expose themselves more 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by MILLERMannn: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:

https://cherwell.org/2023/03/02/onyeka-nwelue/
Women and women matter, hmmm. You better leave am.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Fut9ure: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
fredoooooo:

Sowore was your redemption but you are all hypocrites, you choose to vote tribalism.. you cant mock GOD .
MAY IT BE FO YOU AS YOU'VE WISHED , WISH AND WISHING NIGERIA.
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA ONLY.

You know the funny thing

Obi is a south south project

Not even an igbo project

I'm from Edo

We were the people that actually ginger the igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Injera(f): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Seperation should be real ooo

Edo let's join this seperation movement
Na who una wan join?? Think am well
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by folake4u(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
After my Journalist friend gisted me some things about David Hundeyin, I didn't take him seriously anymore.

I hope people see him for what he truly is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by fredoooooo: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Fut9ure:

You know the funny thing

Obi is a south south project

Not even an igbo project

I'm from Edo

We were the people that actually ginger the igbos
You still bring it back to the root , tribe and igbo.
You just justify my point..
Like I sad , you can't mock God, no matter how emotional you can be , Reality will always be the karma..
Sowore is our choice but you all choose tribalism .. And karma strike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by dontai(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
I agree with their submissions though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by tishbite42: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Onyeka Nwelue abi Nwelue never struck me as an academic
I was wondering how a man with such looks would hold professorial positions in Cambridge and Oxford!
I'm not talking about the dreads. Men like Obi Nwakanma spot dreads and are great academics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2023
......and we tell Hundeyin oooo.

Whoever hates the person/people that God loves, is in deep sh!+, very deep sh!+.

We told ya! 😉

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by LexngtonSteele: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Try to use your senses sometimes.

Hundeyins efforts..how did it reduce Tinubu's millions of votes?

You think Northerners and Yorubas care about the opinion of a nonentity? It's you Igbos that asslick him

illuminutty:
David The Great

David Hundeyin, The Slayer of the senile old and corrupt heroine trafficker.

We will never forget all your effort in wanting a better Nigeria and supporting the movement that will finally root out all the corrupt criminals and drug traffickers in the corridors of power that are stunting and impeding on the growth of over 200 million citizens who deserve better than the social injustice, corruption, brutality, diseases, poverty, and death that the criminal establishment is dishing out to them.

God save Nigeria.

Pray For Nigeria.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Gobengroup:
Good...
Everybody is now dissociating themselves from losers... cheesy

how childish can you guys be undecided

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by FashionCookie(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
This one go still get mouth insult another politician tomorrow. I don't know why most Nigerians are hypocritical...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Dijita: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
This is the problem with most of us Nigerians, we get an opportunity that can be build upon to make serious impact, we let our ego and greed destroy it. If He had conducted himself ethically, do things accordingly and constantly remind himself that he is no longer in Nigeria where impunity reigns, he would have been able to use this opportunity to be exceedingly great. I hope this will be a lesson for the rest of us.

8 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
B
Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Splendor27: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Na them ways,,losers them...

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by seeyounow: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
david hundeyin is a 419.... here is the satellite picture of nigeria http://earth.google.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
David hundeyin, running his own scam codedly whilst also running his mouth.

In life, be mindful of who you look up to, especially in Nigeria. Majority of the people who come out in the day to speak against something, are devils at night.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by faceLAGOS: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Both literate & illiterate iboes are savage by default.

I’m so grateful to nature for making me an omo Odùdiiwà.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie by Elliotwaveforec: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos get problem sha! Yorubas marrying them are foooools.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.