Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Long Distance Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Issues (838 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Do you guys think that this relationship can work out?
I used to always visit my guy every month But due to some personal problems we havent met for over 3 months now.
He also say that if he has more money we will be together and me coming to see him is waste of money now that is better i use it to help him.and he says his mum n dad were separated for 10 years before his dad returned to his mom.
Can this relationship work out?cause we talk every day on phone But I miss him.he says even if I come for a week Or so it will not move our relationship forward because ill still travel back and we wont be in same place 2gether.
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
a wise man once said and i quote

''never put all your eggs in a basket''
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:
a wise man once said and i quote

''never put all your eggs in a basket''
That man was very foolish and he later could not account for any of his eggs undecided

9 Likes

Re: Long Distance Issues by techgen(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2023
In Nigeria, anything can work... depends on the party you belong.

I doubt, if the relationship is intimate... because this kind excuse happens in a no sex before marriage affairs, because konji na bastard....to the guy, what would you guys be discussing that can't be done on phone grin

Shey you get...Either ways the guy might still have other babes for area, make you nor be show stopper!!!
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Killbillz:

That man was very foolish and he later could not account for any of his eggs undecided

says a kid with lil or no knowledge of how The universe works

my forefathers would always say

''what an adult sees when seated even if a kid climbs The highest mountain wouldn't still see it''

shallom
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:

says a kid with lil or no knowledge of how The universe works

my forefathers would always say

''what an adult sees when seated even if a kid climbs The highest mountain wouldn't still see it''

shallom
Clearly u are a fool... If not u wouldn't call me a kid when u don't know me. U made a foolish old quote that is no longer relevant for the truly serious minds and I corrected ur foolishness and then u assume ur preference for the old irrelevant quote makes u an adult... A perfect fool is what u are

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Issues by Draslo(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Absence makes the heart grow fonder 🤣
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Killbillz:

Clearly u are a fool... If not u wouldn't call me a kid when u don't know me. U made a foolish old quote that is no longer relevant for the truly serious minds and I corrected ur foolishness and then u assume ur preference for the old irrelevant quote makes u an adult... A perfect fool is what u are

peace be unto you

Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:

peace be unto you
Boy get out and try to be serious minded instead of making quotes u lack true Knowledge of... Seek wisdom cos u obviously lack it
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder 🤣

undecided

Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Killbillz:

Boy get out and try to be serious minded instead of making quotes u lack true Knowledge of... Seek wisdom cos u obviously lack it

okay

Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:

okay
Stop copying quotes u lack knowledge of silly beggar. I even thought u had substance mumu. I won't entertain ur foolishness anymore
Re: Long Distance Issues by Medianna(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Why will you go to be seeing a man every month ontop of that he sees it as a waste of money.
I hope you're not using your money cuz if you are.
You better stop.He is not worth it.
Instead of him to appreciate it, he is there feeling like a spiderman.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Killbillz:

Stop copying quotes u lack knowledge of silly beggar . I even thought u had substance mumu. I won't entertain ur foolishness anymore

@bolded
was waiting for that

even the CRIPPLED gatto to stand for something

been a beggar doesnt make me less of a human being chief

again peace be unto you

Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
azraeljaheel:

@bolded
was waiting for that

even the CRIPPLED gatto to stand for something

been a beggar doesnt make me less of a human being chief

again peace be unto you
I know I promised not to entertain ur foolishness again but for ur own good focus on what u do best and put all ur energy into it. Stop that foolishness of puting eggs in different basket. When ur strong enough with one u can diversify. No wonder ur begging all over the place. Yes it does not make u less human but change ur mind and avoid fear. People pay for this but I'm giving u for free. I do hope it's not going to be the case of “Casting pearls before swine.”
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Killbillz:

I know I promised not to entertain ur foolishness again but for ur own good focus on what u do best and put all ur energy into it. Stop that foolishness of puting eggs in different basket. When ur strong enough with one u can diversify. No wonder ur begging all over the place. Yes it does not make u less human but change ur mind and avoid fear. People pay for this but I'm giving u for free. I do hope it's not going to be the case of “Casting pearls before swine.

really appreciate your words of wisdom...

Re: Long Distance Issues by Pells1: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Shalommy the sexy lizard how do you cope with your long distance relationship with jeon undecided undecided
Re: Long Distance Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Why u ppl.throwin insults at each other under my post?I only expected some response what to do n insults instead...

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Issues by frozen70(f): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
BabyOku2022:
Do you guys think that this relationship can work out?
I used to always visit my guy every month But due to some personal problems we havent met for over 3 months now.
He also say that if he has more money we will be together and me coming to see him is waste of money now that is better i use it to help him.and he says his mum n dad were separated for 10 years before his dad returned to his mom.
Can this relationship work out?cause we talk every day on phone But I miss him.he says even if I come for a week Or so it will not move our relationship forward because ill still travel back and we wont be in same place 2gether.

I think you are the one that is having plans in this relationship

This guy may have no plans, hence his uncare response

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Issues by Shalommy(f): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:
Shalommy the sexy lizard how do you cope with your long distance relationship with jeon undecided undecided
Amos goat. I don dash you the girl.undecided so, free meundecided

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Frozen,r u suggestin he no wanna continue the relationship?cos He said if he get 4000 euros now then his wahala will finish n then we can be together.
U kno he say even if I come for visit still there will be no change unless he gets enough money to marry me n take me to naija.
What shall I tell him then?and u really think if we dnt meet any time soon then this relationship will die by itself?cos he say that we used to meet earlier n now we dnt meet But it no mean we cant be together.and when he solves his financial issues then all will be fine
Re: Long Distance Issues by Socratiz: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
It is difficult to predict what could happen in this relationship.

I can see you are committed to it but how can the guy's commitment be assured. If he is as committed as you are, the relationship is secure. But if he is not, your absence could be an opportunity for him to play around.

I need to know the history of the relationship, how it started and what issues you have had along the way to give you a better advice.

However, you are taking a risk by remaining in this relationship.

Anyway,life itself is a risk but if you are averse to risk, you need to consider your options.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Socratis,

Hmmmm ok we met 8 months ago in one European country when I came to do something in the city where he lives [i also lived there for some time 4 years ago but then we didnt know each other]
Re: Long Distance Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Well he always says his main issue is money cos if he has enough he will leave that country where he dey but I dnt have 6k euros to give him to do his residence papers n do driving licence talk less of relocating to another country.i helped him with 1k euros on valentine tho but still is not enough.
He also says that I shuld keep my money for coming to visit him because he wanna marry me n have kids but if I come just for a week it wont change anything because ill still travel back to my country and he will remain in where he dey
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
BabyOku2022:
Well he always says his main issue is money cos if he has enough he will leave that country where he dey but I dnt have 6k euros to give him to do his residence papers n do driving licence talk less of relocating to another country.i helped him with 1k euros on valentine tho but still is not enough.
He also says that I shuld keep my money for coming to visit him because he wanna marry me n have kids but if I come just for a week it wont change anything because ill still travel back to my country and he will remain in where he dey
Sorry for derailing earlier.. going by this ur submission ur the only one making sacrifices towards the growth of the relationship. He keeps giving excuses. He's just telling u he wants to marry u to sugar quote his true intentions. I might be wrong tho but something feels off for a guy who wants to make u his wife to not want to see u at any given chance he has. Maybe he's tired or has found someone else closer. Or maybe he's just using u or trying to use u as a means to an end. Maybe I'm wrong but the thing no dey sweet am as e dey sweet u. Think about it. Good luck
Re: Long Distance Issues by Nonexisting1: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
If a gun is put to my head that I must date Nigerian girl, it must be long distance relationship. Even if we live in the same street, we will be seeing each other once in five years. I've sworn to live longer than my father in this world.

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Couple Filmed Bonking Under Plastic Sheet / Nurse Caught Kissing a Male Patient In Hospital Bed / Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.