Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others (836 Views)

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by DyshApp: 9:00am On Jan 15
A young Nigerian man raises the bar as he proposes marriage to the love of his life with a cheque of N3M and loads of other expensive gift items.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the romantic gesture from a man who proposed together and forever with his partner.

The man had planned a surprise moment, with candles and rose petals everywhere while he ushered his beautiful partner into the environment.

While a money bouquet was handed to her, and the man on his knees, he proposed marriage with a cheque of N3M and other eye-catching gifts.

The romantic moment has since left many wishing and gushing for the couple as many applauded the man for being thoughtful with his intentions.

Who's looking for this type of proposal say "Aye"😄

👉Follow up more Relationship Talk on our Relationship Group

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Googluckziki: 9:04am On Jan 15
Hmm. She deserves his SIMPathy I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Bwilliam(m): 11:12am On Jan 15
He'll learn, one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15
Bwilliam:
He'll learn, one way or the other.

Facts...
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Blackfire(m): 6:02am On Jan 16
Faulty foundation

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Rokiat(f): 7:54am On Jan 16
Classic case of if he wanted to he would.
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Aliyu55: 8:26am On Jan 16
e reach your turn , you over do.
why bring it to social media?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by DyshApp: 10:05am On Jan 16
Was the 3M really necessary he even bought her other stuff
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by obinna58(m): 10:22am On Jan 16
Jennyclay’s dream husband

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by pryme(m): 10:40am On Jan 16
He raised the bar?
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Elegantspiker(m): 11:23am On Jan 16
Social media was his motive while the act itself seconded. A typical case of soaking sugar and adding garri instead of the other way round.
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Savedday2: 11:34am On Jan 16
This SIMP will surely learn the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by narite: 11:39am On Jan 16
Sometimes I am baffled at how a grown up man over the age of 30 still think like this. I am not against lavishing on woman but not in this way.

For the initiates, they clearly will know the man is not yet ready to unionize with a woman.
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Sirhush(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16
Hear this

just make sure you don't go broke or else she will go to another man that is rich
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by lordnkem000(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16
These type of men deserve execution, nothing less. I feel so ashamed and annoyed to share same gender with these SIMP-le men
Re: Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others by Demigod22: 1:57pm On Jan 17
Hahaha, broke men left the group chat. They won't like this. They will come calling him simp.

Those broke guys don't even want to know how the lady have impacted the man, these broke guys don't want to Know their story, they just want to judge and then you realize that poverty can inspire witchcraft.

Honestly, when you have a woman that genuinely love you, a woman of worth, it's exciting to spoil her with gifts and goodies. I love spending my money on my family members from my father, my number one favorite human, to his younger sister, my irreplaceable auntie, to my siblings and my awesome, impeccable and remarkable, extraordinary woman.

(1) (Reply)

A Big Lesson To All Women! How She Lost Her Lovely Husband / I Feel Like Trying Out Weed / WTF is Wrong With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.