Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Does The Devil Look Like? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Devil Look Like? (21393 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Tenshades(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Go to ASO ROCK, you will see varieties.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Blakpot: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
😁😁

4 Likes

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by PlayMaker14: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
Like Peter Obi

Lemme cause trouble
Your Tinubu won the election according to Manhood Yakubu, but you are still bringing Peter Obi into your miserable life.

If this is not gross stupidity, then I don't know what to call it.

6 Likes

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by SaintLucia: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Peter Obi and Dunami Pastor.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by favour32(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2023
There is the very deception of Jesus, as a white boy with blue eyes.

A blatant lie!

The Devil too as a black being.

A blatant lie too!

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Princessdainty(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

May your eyes never see the truth since you refuse to acknowledge it when you see one in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
cursing in Jesus name. Even Jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by chatinent: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Fellow humans are the main devils..cos the devil never do half of wetin humans dey do.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by YourNextLevel(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Ugly, negative,bad in everything is his looks.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Seethrough(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Isaiah 14:12-17.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 THEY THAT SEE THEE shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Verse 17 affirms the devil formerly called Lucifer can be seen.

This passage was actually talking about Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. Read from verse 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Like you and me

Like everything on Earth.

The water, Air, sand, fire

Every Every Animal

Every Plant

Everything and Everything that is what he looks like.....πŸ₯°
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Tataffo: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
myth
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Franking: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
The devil doesn't have any form. It exists only in your imagination.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Holywizard: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
My ex is a devil
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by chatinent: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

May your eyes never see the truth since you refuse to acknowledge it when you see one in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Calm down. Your curses carry zero horsepower.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by hosemujica: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Look yourself in the mirror that’s all.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by FuckDModz: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
grin

God, devil, angels and demons were all created in the image and likeness of man and animals.

And you my friend, have the power to create new versions of them all.

The devil looks exactly as you think it looks like.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Blupen(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Exmilitant:
Always try to understand the etymology of a word before you use them.

the word Satan is an arabic word, 'shaitan' meaning the, one who decieves.

the words, evil, devil, satan are coinations by those who copied and translated the bible.

yes, there are roaming spirits being with ulterior intentions but you are deluded if you belief they have a grand chief called, satan.
You my friend is an enlightened one
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2023
If you've seen an average Eboe and Obasanjo you should know what the devil and Satan plus including Lucifer look like! Dark hearts, unforgiving spirits, abusive tongues and inordinate ambition - those are their hallmarks. Imagine supporting a third-rate Third-class holder in philosophy to vie for president of Nigeria! Porsin wey rule Anambra state for 8 years with no record of well doing. The only record is about the way he left the state in ruins! No surprise there - his Special Adviser during those years was an Upper Iweka Madman, according to him!
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Franking: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2023
The whole story appears childish and embarrassing. Imagine God telling you to do one thing and the devil telling you not to. Imagine the said almighty God.

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Georgejeez: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2023
He looks exactly like Nyesom Wike
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Nothing like devil or whatever you call it

Y'all still believe in fairy tales
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by TonyBankz(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Lucifer is the devil's name...I once saw him in a trance / dream...I have never seen any being so beautiful like Lucifer...God is everything beautiful and everything beautiful is God... Lucifer is God's creation....in my dream when i took a glance at the devil he had long hairs beautiful black hairs,pointed nose his face so bright and beautiful. Beautiful than the most beautiful girl in this world..and most especially no atom of wrinkles ...I can't really explain wat I saw but I know he looks more beautiful than the elf legolas in Lord of the rings....but Lucifer is truly the devil...in my dream I first saw his beautiful nature before I saw his devilish nature... truly he is an angel of light in disguise...here on Earth to steal,kill and destroy the children of God.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by truthCoder: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
the devil is a scapegoat used by religion to explain why their god is not perfect.

If your own god version is perfect, believers would quickly start asking questions that why does imperfection exist in his creation.

The quick response is to pass the blame to another being. It maintains the concept of a perfect god while allowing for imperfections to exist.

What most believers fail to grasp is that if their god was so perfect, why can't he just wipe off the devil and all its imperfections and allow a virus-free creation?

They quickly posit with many nonsense about volition and a chance to do good or evil. It is like Microsoft claiming to have a perfect software but knowingly allowing trojans to exist without cleaning them off and tasking the end user to use their volition to know what is good or bad.

The term, believer' is actually an insult. It describes a person who can accept statements to be true without subjecting them to basic human logic tests. If I tell you that the sun is a tree and you accept, then you are a believer.

Edit:
Check on the old people you left in the villages. They are not witches. You were made to believe they were. It pains my heart coming to Nigeria and visiting villages for functions to see these old women left to rot by their kids and grandkids.

If you are having issues at work, maybe you should improve your productivity instead of blaming village people.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by amstardi: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
He looks like TINUBu Ahmed Escobar
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Skty: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
The devil is in us. Those of us who lie , steal, support evil. That's the Devil. You see the truth and u lie about it. Like what we are seeing in the recently concluded elections..

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by pikechukwu6(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Check how it look like on your mirror. The image you see is devil... tongue tongue
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Felabarmudia: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You always prove to be dogmatic instead of substantiating what you have in mind for others to learn.

Most times when people say "now i see" it doesn't literally mean they see something they can point to for others to see in a literal sense rather they make use of explanations as well as illustrations to help their listeners get the sense of what they're saying.

So Isaiah said about faithless Jews during the time Christ will walk the planet:

Make the heart of this people unreceptive, Make their ears unresponsive, And paste their eyes together, So that they may not see with their eyes And hear with their ears, So that their heart may not understand And they may not turn back and be healed. Isaiah 6:10

For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’. Matthew 13:15

So my misinformed churchgoer friend God's word wasn't talking about literal seeing rather it means getting the sense of what Christ will teach just as you're always here arguing blindly yet you can't present a group of people practicing what you want to preach as teachings of the Christ! undecided

Pls. can you explain how the devil tempted Jesus,was it physical?
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Aurelius1(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
He looks just like Buhari. Unecesssarilly subjecting over 200 million people to hunger and poverty is enough for him to be classified as the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by diggindeep: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Like bala blu
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by jeromestarks: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
Take a good look at a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, that's what demons look like.
The devil is another thing entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.