Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,662 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Does The Devil Look Like? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Devil Look Like? (21440 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Allardyce: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=121509902][/quote] Mynd44, ban this two people. Don't be a bias moderator.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by PoliteActivist: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Since you have quoted what Peter said about Jesus and Moses {Act 3:20-23; Deuteronomy 18:18-19} your argument is lost.

Jesus was born long before the creation of heaven and earth {Proverbs 8:22-31} while Moses was born much later but both of them are God's servant so talking about servants of God SENT to mankind Jesus and Moses were like Gods in the midst of their contemporaries. Exodus 7:1; John 1:1

Here is the difference!

Moses WAS sent to established a covenant between the God of Abraham and the nation of Israel so whoever wants to become a worshiper of the God of Abraham back then must obey the laws God gave that nation through Moses. You must serve that God through the levitical priesthood, you can't offer any sacrifice to the God of Abraham if you don't want to have anything to do with the Levites. So you must worship that God through them.

Jesus is the one sent to establish another covenant with the nation of Israel so that if anyone wants to worship that God you must follow what Jesus taught the Israelites which they will bring to you. Unlike Moses's mission that worshipers must travel to Israel where the Tabernacle or Temple was built before you can offer any sacrifice to the God of Abraham Jesus' mission opened the way for anyone to offer sacrifice to God from any part of the earth without being present in Israel physically.

The point of emphasis here is there is only one true God neither Moses nor Jesus is that God both of them were servants of the God of Abraham, God only granted them the power to perform great miraculous works like Gods in their lifetime.

Since you have conceded that Lord Jesus was not "from amongst your brethren" but was apart, pre-exsting, your argument is mute.
As for the rest, Lord Jesus Himself was the message. He said He Himself is the way. Moses and the prophets tried to show the way to God. Lord Jesus Himself is the way - God incarnate. All you have to do is receive Him and that singular act takes care of all the 613 laws in the OT!
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Since you have conceded that Lord Jesus was not "from amongst your brethren" but was apart, pre-exsting, your argument is mute.
As for the rest, Lord Jesus Himself was the message. He said He Himself is the way. Moses and the prophets tried to show the way to God. Lord Jesus Himself is the way - God incarnate. All you have to do is receive Him and that singular act takes care of all the 613 laws in the OT!

The highlighted is the truth!

I'm not an Israelite so i have no business with the laws their God gave that nation, it's Jesus' teachings that is appealing to me and from what i can grasp with Jesus' teachings this world will become a Paradise.
So get it straight neither Jesus nor Moses is my relation but Moses and Jesus are from the same nation (Israel) that's why Jesus could say that he didn't come because of you and i rather he came mainly for the Israelites {Matthew 10:6; 15:24} it's his people (Israelites) who are expected to bring his message to you and i {Act 1:8 compare to Zechariah 8:23} but majority of his own people failed to do just that so the invitation to become frontiers of his message was passed onto people of other nations {John 1:11-12} yet it's only a limited number of people globally that were given that privilege not all people! Luke 12:32

Stop propagating what Jesus never said about himself. Jesus claimed he was SENT by the God of Abraham and that he has existed before the world was created but that doesn't mean he wants people to worship him as God rather he directed all his disciples to the God who sent him! John 20:17

That's why i keep emphasizing that Jesus is a messenger of God just like Moses as the Bible says! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by PoliteActivist: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is the truth!

I'm not an Israelite so i have no business with the laws their God gave that nation, it's Jesus' teachings that is appealing to me and from what i can grasp with Jesus' teachings this world will become a Paradise.
So get it straight neither Jesus nor Moses is my relation but Moses and Jesus are from the same nation (Israel) that's why Jesus could say that he didn't come because of you and i rather he came mainly for the Israelites {Matthew 10:6; 15:24} it's his people (Israelites) who are expected to bring his message to you and i {Act 1:8 compare to Zechariah 8:23} but majority of his own people failed to do just that so the invitation to become frontiers of his message was passed onto people of other nations {John 1:11-12} yet it's only a limited number of people globally that were given that privilege not all people! Luke 12:32

Stop propagating what Jesus never said about himself. Jesus claimed he was SENT by the God of Abraham and that he has existed before the world was created but that doesn't mean he wants people to worship him as God rather he directed all his disciples to the God who sent him! John 20:17

That's why i keep emphasizing that Jesus is a messenger of God just like Moses as the Bible says! smiley

See how you are twisting and turning to avoid what's starring you in the face. You give someone ALL the attributes of God yet twisting to say he is not for no other reason than that JW DOCTRINE SAYS SO!
You parrot the only response they taught you: MOSES WAS ALSO GOD! Mention one attribute of Moses possessed only by God, you can't!

Since you love chapter and verse quotations knock yourself out with the following:

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See how you are twisting and turning to avoid what's starring you in the face. You give someone ALL the attributes of God yet twisting to say he is not for no other reason than that JW DOCTRINE SAYS SO!
You parrot the only response they taught you: MOSES WAS ALSO GOD! Mention one attribute of Moses possessed only by God, you can't!

Since you love chapter and verse quotations knock yourself out with the following:

Shalom.

A representative of God in the midst of humans possessed the same quality as long as he is representing God. It doesn't make him God!
When Moses walked the earth no Israelite can please God except he or she follows what God asked Moses to tell them. The same applies to Jesus everything God asked him to tell mankind is authentic. The only difference between the two is that one has been with God longer than the other so he has more knowledge about God than the other that's all both of them are God's servants SENT by God! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by biremi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
In the light of this passage

You may as well find him on the pulpits
Seek for the spirit of discernment, that is the antidote
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Techobeys:

Somewhere there calls him a man

The word translated man in this context is from the Hebrew word 'ı̂ysh which also means a person or whosoever. It is not the same as the Hebrew word âdâm which man was translated from in Genesis 1:26.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2023
alabo1:

There is nothing like Hell. You guys never cease to amaze me by believing in all these fairy tales

Yes, there is hell. It's even more real than your living home.

It is revealed in God's word. There are things your physical senses don't know that are beyond you. At such instances, you need a revelation knowledge which you can only get from the word of God.

Our Lord Jesus taught about its reality in such a manner that is not ambiguous.

Read the four gospel and you will find out that hell is real.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2023
1KOBONAIRA:

This Isaiah text is talking about the King of Babylon.
Not Lucifer.
Nebuchadnezzar.

Verse 12 says Lucifer.

Besides the further description of the person in question does not fit an earthly king.

Note the following;

Vs 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven.

No earthly king can ascend into heaven. It's only a spirit being that can do that.

Vs 13 I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

How would the king of Babylon exalt his throne above the stars of God?

Vs 13.I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

The sides of the north is where God's throne is. So, how would the kind of Babylon sit on the sides of God's throne?

Vs 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Can a mortal man ascend above the heights of the cloud?

Vs 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

This verse unveils the origin of hell. It was created for the devil.

Vs 17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners

There was never a time in the history of the world that the world was made a wilderness by any earthly king.

But there was a time the original world was destroyed by the fall of Satan.

The account of Genesis 1:2 reveals it.

It said that the earth became void or empty.

And God began to recreate.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2023
rexesq:

The seeing in that context is but perception. It is it a literal sight.

When you do not believe a thing, you resort to assumptions.

The rule of interpretation of scripture is that you take what you read literally except the verse or passage tells you otherwise.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by rexesq(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

When you do not believe a thing, you resort to assumptions.

The rule of interpretation of scripture is that you take what you read literally except the verse or passage tells you otherwise.

See this one. Go preach that one for your mushroom canopy. That's how una go deceive people deh collect money in the name of tithe.

Oya, as a buffon which you will start exhibiting now, commence you insults on me for telling you the truth that you are absolutely wrong.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
rexesq:

See this one. Go preach that one for your mushroom canopy. That's how una go deceive people deh collect money in the name of tithe.

Oya, as a buffon which you will start exhibiting now, commence you insults on me for telling you the truth that you are absolutely wrong.

You can only prove I am wrong if you do this;

1. Get at least two scriptures to support your claim.

2. Ensure there is not even a single scripture that faults your claim.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by alabo1: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Yes, there is hell. It's even more real than your living home.

It is revealed in God's word. There are things your physical senses don't know that are beyond you. At such instances, you need a revelation knowledge which you can only get from the word of God.

Our Lord Jesus taught about its reality in such a manner that is not ambiguous.

Read the four gospel and you will find out that hell is real.

My brother leave fairy tales. All religions are man made. You are here spewing the uniqueness of a religion you came and met. A young religion for that matter. If you were born into a different setting you will be espousing the same about Islam, Hinduism etc. Leave a moral life and leave the rest. Peace
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
alabo1:

My brother leave fairy tales. All religions are man made. You are here spewing the uniqueness of a religion you came and met. A young religion for that matter. If you were born into a different setting you will be lespousing the same about Islam, Hinduism etc. Leave a moral life and leave the rest. Peace

I don't practice religion. True Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with a living God. It is the revelation of the fatherhood of God. It is a supernatural life far superior to the ordinary human life.

It's a food you can never know how sweet it is without tasting it.

I pray you embrace this new life in Christ soonest.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by alabo1: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I don't practice religion. True Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with a living God. It is the revelation of the fatherhood of God. It is a supernatural life far superior to the ordinary human life.

It's a food you can never know how sweet it is without tasting it.

I pray you embrace this new life in Christ soonest.

I already have a relationship with the Christ consciousness. If you have received the illumination your post implies you will not believe in Hell for the Cosmic/God/Allah/Brahma - whatever name we have chosen to give the Supreme Being is LOVE. Peace
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
alabo1:

I already have a relationship with the Christ consciousness. If you have received the illumination your post implies you will not believe in Hell for the Cosmic/God/Allah/Brahma - whatever name we have chosen to give the Supreme Being is LOVE. Peace

But you are not free from the guilt of sin.

Only those who have received Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are free from the guilt of sin and condemnation.

And you cannot receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit because you don't know him.

Embrace the gospel. Philosophy will not save you.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

But you are not free from the guilt of sin.
Only those who have received Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are free from the guilt of sin and condemnation. And you cannot receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit because you don't know him. Embrace the gospel. Philosophy will not save you.

Misinformed Churchgoer, it's not just reading and quoting what you see in the Bible that is called preaching. Real Christians don't just pick up the Bible and start preaching to everyone expecting them to believe (trust) in the book we carry, the first thing is working on our IQ to boost it's level because faith is not interesting to all kinds of people. 2Thessalonians 3:2

The person you're chatting with surely agree with virtuous deeds and not disputing that God doesn't exist, what he is saying is that you can't raise your opinion of God above his own after all you have no living proof other than the book you're quoting. That's why JWs are trained to speak with people intelligently in order to reach the heart of our listener.

When Jesus sent us out he emphasized on told us to go from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} this will allow for a heart to heart talk with our neighbour who has a totally different outlook about God not that someone just stand up in a bus or street corner and start quoting the book in his hand expecting everyone to concur to what you're quoting in your book! Matthew 12:19

I know you will start arguing blindly now talking about HellFire and how you wish to see people been tormented alive for not trusting what you're saying but ọmọ that's delusion not knowledge! undecided
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Misinformed Churchgoer, it's not just reading and quoting what you see in the Bible that is called preaching. Real Christians don't just pick up the Bible and start preaching to everyone expecting them to believe (trust) in the book we carry, the first thing is working on our IQ to boost it's level because faith is not interesting to all kinds of people. 2Thessalonians 3:2

The person you're chatting with surely agree with virtuous deeds and not disputing that God doesn't exist, what he is saying is that you can't raise your opinion of God above his own after all you have no living proof other than the book you're quoting. That's why JWs are trained to speak with people intelligently in order to reach the heart of our listener.

When Jesus sent us out he emphasized on told us to go from house to house and door to door {Matthew 10:11-13} this will allow for a heart to heart talk with our neighbour who has a totally different outlook about God not that someone just stand up in a bus or street corner and start quoting the book in his hand expecting everyone to concur to what you're quoting in your book! Matthew 12:19

I know you will start arguing blindly now talking about HellFire and how you wish to see people been tormented alive for not trusting what you're saying but ọmọ that's delusion not knowledge! undecided

Instead of you to hide your head in shame for being a part of a religious group that has turned the Bible upside down with their lies.

Don't worry, my book exposing all your false teachings will soon be released. You will all be exposed.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Instead of you to hide your head in shame for being a part of a religious group that has turned the Bible upside down with their lies.
Don't worry, my book exposing all your false teachings will soon be released. You will all be exposed.

OLÓDO! cheesy

All you can do is delude yourself, real intelligent examiners don't go about declaring losers rather we declare the winner.
Instead of arguing blindly on what you don't know why not help Nairalanders to identify the group that's practicing Christianity for real out of countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? grin
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO! cheesy

All you can do is delude yourself, real intelligent examiners don't go about declaring losers rather we declare the winner.
Instead of arguing blindly on what you don't know why not help Nairalanders to identify the group that's practicing Christianity for real out of countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? grin

I will really love to watch how you will weep and gnash your teeth in hell since you don't want to repent. Your founders, Rutherford and Russell are already there waiting for gullible souls like you to join them.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Deluded Churchgoer! grin

Ken4Christ:

I will really love to watch how you will weep and gnash your teeth in hell since you don't want to repent. Your founders, Rutherford and Russell are already there waiting for gullible souls like you to join them.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Sleekfingers: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
A talk handsome man with big gbola ......
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by 2paid2Bmad: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Typical of a churchgoer, it’s always condemnation and hate they keep spewing.

I won’t be surprised if you worship in those useless churches like Chosen, Deeper Life and co. You want to watch another creation of God who’s love personified in hell gnashing his teeth, because that’s the only thing that can bring succor to your miserable existence. Idiot.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

I won’t be surprised if you worship in those useless churches like Chosen, Deeper Life and co. You want to watch another creation of God who’s love personified in hell gnashing his teeth, because that’s the only thing that can bring succor to your miserable existence. Idiot.

I used such harsh words on him because he has consistently resisted the truth of God's word and permit himself as a tool to turn people away from the truth. Jehovah Witness organization are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I used such harsh words on him because he has consistently resisted the truth of God's word and permit himself as a tool to turn people away from the truth. Jehovah Witness organization are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.

See confirmed blasphemy against God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided

You can't present any group practicing what Jesus taught yet the only group performing globally {Matthew 7:16-18} you accredited the fine WORKS {James 2:18-26} they're doing to the devil! Isaiah 5:20

You're the WORSTEST among Satan's agents! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See confirmed blasphemy against God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided

You can't present any group practicing what Jesus taught yet the only group performing globally {Matthew 7:16-18} you accredited the fine WORKS {James 2:18-26} they're doing to the devil! Isaiah 5:20

You're the WORSTEST among Satan's agents! smiley

Christianity is not an entertainment industry. God is not looking for a best preforming group.

God is concerned about the salvation of your soul which is only available in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Christianity is not an entertainment industry. God is not looking for a best preforming group. God is concerned about the salvation of your soul which is only available in Christ Jesus.

See AntiChrist! cheesy

If performance of a group doesn't matter then what did Jesus mean by this statement:

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:13-16

How could this be possible if there's not going to be a PERFORMING GROUP globally known for their excellent performance in what Jesus laid down?

In fact Jesus concluded:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be WITNESSES of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

The highlighted WITNESSES is sure evidence that Jesus strongly believe that it's the fine WORKS of FAITH as demonstrated by his followers globally recognized as one group with the same line of thought {John 17:22} that will judge the divided world of Satan! Luke 11:23

Guy you may have been deceiving yourself along with faithless miscreants like you {2Timothy 3:13} but know that fully competent and completely equipped Bible students {2Timothy 3:16-17} like me will always expose you that you're against the Christ: AntiChrist

So continue dreaming in your fairy HellFire! smiley
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See AntiChrist! cheesy

If performance of a group doesn't matter then what did Jesus mean by this statement:

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:13-16

How could this be possible if there's not going to be a PERFORMING GROUP globally known for their excellent performance in what Jesus laid down?

In fact Jesus concluded:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be WITNESSES of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

The highlighted WITNESSES is sure evidence that Jesus strongly believe that it's the fine WORKS of FAITH as demonstrated by his followers globally recognized as one group with the same line of thought {John 17:22} that will judge the divided world of Satan! Luke 11:23

Guy you may have been deceiving yourself along with faithless miscreants like you {2Timothy 3:13} but know that fully competent and completely equipped Bible students {2Timothy 3:16-17} like me will always expose you that you're against the Christ: AntiChrist

So continue dreaming in your fairy HellFire! smiley

So, are you witnessing for Jesus. Jesus said in Acts 1:8 that the disciples will witness for him.

How can you witness for someone you do not believe in?

You do not believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily.

So, what are you witnessing for?
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

So, are you witnessing for Jesus. Jesus said in Acts 1:8 that the disciples will witness for him.
How can you witness for someone you do not believe in? You do not believe that Jesus rose from the dead bodily. So, what are you witnessing for?

If you think we aren't witnessing for Jesus there is no need for fruitless arguments just present those who are truly witnessing for Jesus so that everyone can see the FRUIT they're producing! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

Ọmọ in the absence of that you be confirmed AntiChrist who is giving the credits belonging to God's Holy Spirit to the Devil! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Ken4Christ: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you think we aren't witnessing for Jesus there is no need for fruitless arguments just present those who are truly witnessing for Jesus so that everyone can see the FRUIT they're producing! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

Ọmọ in the absence of that you be confirmed AntiChrist who is giving the credits belonging to God's Holy Spirit to the Devil! Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

Witness for Jesus you don't believe in. You make me laugh. grin cheesy
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Witness for Jesus you don't believe in. You make me laugh. grin cheesy

You don't even know what BELIEVING truly means because if you do you won't be arguing blindly without presenting the group practicing what Jesus whom you call LORD taught.

If you're saying Jesus is Lord but you can't point to any visible group under the commands of the one you call LORD ọmọ you're mocking Jesus! smiley
Re: What Does The Devil Look Like? by Vickho: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

that Ken4Christ is a scammer hiding under a Christian moniker.
he was in my polling unit in the south east threatening and laying curses on anyone that does not vote Peter Obi.
Beware he's a thief and a scammer
check out this post he made to me and see if this is now a True Christian should condemn.
Ken4Christ:

You are a very foolish Christian. Ask what happened to Christians in Turkey years back.

I pray that you and your family will become victims of rape, kidnap and murder so your brain will reset. And that is if you will be alive to tell the story.

My anger against selfish and heartless people like you is raging deep within me. You can't read between lines because you are presently not affected by the killings and kidnapping going on. Don't worry, it will get to you very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.