Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) (12485 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bring it coming stop wasting tym u no fit kept up with ur two accounts again I don't v anything to do im jobless watching my dog eating ur first child Obamamessi
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Benjamin4388(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mehn...just only read the first page of this...cuz i hate this kinda stuff...you should trash this "maturely" and lesser talk...just move on...human gonna b human...we can only grow
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Your dad can not sav him slf that why I hang his balls in my garage
For you to hang your father's balls, it means you lack good home training grin grin grin You are complete waste of space and oxygen grin grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Same way I use you mother breast to on my generator
You don't have anything to say grin You're confused just trying to keep on. grin Just imagine saying you used breast to on generator, what does that mean? grin Is that an insult? Or you are just typing so people can say you are still fighting? But you know what? I'm not leaving you grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ur generation its not worth a bottle of coke
Why won't you think that a whole generation is not worth a bottle of coke when you have shits for brain? I wasn't expecting you to know that grin grin The day you begin to understand like sane human being your mom will give testimony in the Church grin grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

You mother pusssy na pit all the bad smell in the world end nd begin there
Omo, this sucidal feeling is clear. I'm really tormenting this guy
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Gash hell its where your destiny its located
I don't have destiny not even in hell grin My destiny is here on nairaland grin My destiny is to deal with scums like you here on nairaland, that's all grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ur brother just commit suicide should I fed him to my fishes oh the vultures just ate his eyes sad
It's "should I feed him?" Not "should I fed him?" Why can't you be ashamed for once? You are in a public forum grin grin grin I have carefully made people to understand that you are an illiterate grin grin The reason why I am not hard on you is because you are entertaining me, I don't want to send you off grin grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:
Bring it coming stop wasting tym u no fit kept up with ur two accounts again I don't v anything to do im jobless watching my dog eating ur first child Obamamessi
That lady is not me. Our pattern of writing is different. She's more blunt and sarcastic. She was harder on you. I was softer and not blunt. You are completely brainless grin grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
That lady is not me. Our pattern of writing is different. She's more blunt and sarcastic. She was harder on you. I was softer and not blunt. You are completely brainless grin grin grin

Your father its completely brainless
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
It's "should I feed him?" Not "should I fed him?" Why can't you be ashamed for once? You are in a public forum grin grin grin I have carefully made people to understand that you are an illiterate grin grin The reason why I am not hard on you is because you are entertaining me, I don't want to send you off grin grin grin

Yet you mother its the illiterate
Illiteracy runs its ur family ots a normal thing over there
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I don't have destiny not even in hell grin My destiny is here on nairaland grin My destiny is to deal with scums like you here on nairaland, that's all grin

You destiny its sealed in hell
Devil de use ur destiny play pinball
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Why won't you think that a whole generation is not worth a bottle of coke when you have shits for brain? I wasn't expecting you to know that grin grin The day you begin to understand like sane human being your mom will give testimony in the Church grin grin grin

Like I said I exchanged ur whole destiny of ur generation for a bottel of coke
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
You don't have anything to say grin You're confused just trying to keep on. grin Just imagine saying you used breast to on generator, what does that mean? grin Is that an insult? Or you are just typing so people can say you are still fighting? But you know what? I'm not leaving you grin

You mother vagina its the parking space for my dog dick
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Killerbag36: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2023
ObamaMessi:
For you to hang your father's balls, it means you lack good home training grin grin grin You are complete waste of space and oxygen grin grin grin

Yes I hang ur father balls on my car garage as a reminder of what I will do you wen I finally get a hold of you.
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Yet you mother its the illiterate
Illiteracy runs its ur family ots a normal thing over there
Chai you are a disgrace and an embarrassment to your family and teachers . I just pity the woman who born you. Imagine response from a supposedly educated person🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

You destiny its sealed in hell
Devil de use ur destiny play pinball
I have told you times without number that my destiny is here on nairaland and that's to deal with idiots like you cheesy cheesy grin and that's what I am doing now grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

I am not human so I don't have generation grin grin You amuse me, let me employ you so as you are showcasing your funny illiteracy and stupidity I will laugh to the roots of my heart🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

You won't really know that some nairalanders are illiterates until you engage them. This one is a perfect example cheesy grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Yes I hang ur father balls on my car garage as a reminder of what I will do you wen I finally get a hold of you.
Ritualistic village skunk, I know you are death grin Or maybe you do rituals for money but you don't have to dig up my father from his grave in quest to make money grin grin grin
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by ObamaMessi: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Your dad has already saved him sef he just committed suicide by drinking sniper he died slowly
Today its Sunday let me pray for u so dat it won't happen again
In Jesus father God in heaven please in the mighy name of Jesus I pray that the individual behind obamamessi should never see good thing in his life he work as elephant and fed like fly his generation sha never prosper poverty and sickness sha be his portions he will die slow nd painful death all the evil things that plaque the world shal reside nd dwell in his family ijn Amen.
Is this how pained you are? You have graduated from shedding tears to shedding blood grin grin Exactly how I want it🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Junni0r(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Stop it don't keep ur generation waiting not fair
Let's pray for u to come in time
I Jesus name may accident locate u nd ur mother Amen
go and work on ur english.

I recommend grammer in english book for you.

I know u cant afford it but if ur cheap wh0re of a mother goes to work, she can make the money in three weeks.
just let her go and see alhaji.
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Junni0r(f): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

pointless
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Junni0r(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

invalid sentence
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Junni0r(f): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

thank God he is worth something.
unlike ur family wey be say una no even get market value.
Re: The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) by Junni0r(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

You destiny its sealed in hell Devil de use ur destiny play pinball
r.i.p english once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.