Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App (23386 Views)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Emmy3(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by trafficpools: 6:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
I borrowed 375k i paid back 630k plus or so
lie!
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by grammarian247(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Nice, but I can't just forget everything Obi supporters said about Tinubu, and everything the did, so funny. no one can stop destiny.

Watch a video of some poly students beating up a lecturer, an old man for voting APC, I know it must in a southeastern school.

You want to win an election by deciet, and force. You know well you candidate failed woefully as governor, invested state wealth into beer company and took the company shares. He should try again by 2031, by then we will show him video of himself saying Tinubu should be with his grandchildren playing.

Everybody who voted him in Anambra must have forgotten that he invested the state's money into beer parlour business, or maybe they all voted him at gunpoint. I also remember that he won in Lagos, even after all the effort to stop him...I also guess they all forgot he failed woefully. He cleared Abuja too and was voted by people whose money he pocketed. Bro, your candidate was rejected by the majority of Nigerians... coming from a small party like LP and hitting the mark he did, Obi and his supporters no be your mate. Listen to Hardy Copy programme anchored by Mope Ogun-Yussuf on Channels TV yesterday amd learn a few things. I guess the over 8mill people who voted your man are spirits that was why the whole nation remained silent upon hearing he has won; it was like a national mourning, pin drop 🤐. This would not have been the case if the people's man was declared....oh no!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by masterflowx(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
They should bring their app to Apple Store.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by blowjohn(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Frank25:
please we dont need another redesign shit, we are currently suffering from what emefiele and buhari had done in this couple of months

I tot u all clapped for buhari that its a good policy and it will leave a good legacy for them both of curbing vote buying?
U see we naija people eh? We no dey use our heads many times.

How can u be happy that ur president legacy is curbing vote buying?

What about electricity, working refineries, equipped hospitals and universities?

At the end of it all, the perceived target won the election.

The citizens continue to suffer for lack of cash.

Make una continue to hail Emefiele.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by BloomingDale(f): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

iPhone users nor dey borrow money onto big boys/girls levels!

Sorry!

Android 1:0 Apple

we mueeve!
cool

You don’t use them for their great savings rate?

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by BloomingDale(f): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2023
masterflowx:

Is in App store for a very long time.

Place the link here.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Opay's savings rate is highest!

Branch's own used to be highest.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by inoki247: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2023
trafficpools:
lie!

Lol is Possible depending on the time frame if u take like 1m from dem nd u wan pay back in 12month or 2yrs you will pay like 100percent na like 2m u go return
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Patriotictee(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
trafficpools:
lie!
Baba it's not. FairMoney interest rate is almost 100% per annum.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by franugo(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otilô is far gone

Na so una dey do. I don't even know how someone will be owing and still be comfortable. You even get mind dey brag about am, no iota of shame whatsoever. Later, na ur type go say the country too corrupt....ridiculous!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Nice, but I can't just forget everything Obi supporters said about Tinubu, and everything the did, so funny. no one can stop destiny.

Watch a video of some poly students beating up a lecturer, an old man for voting APC, I know it must in a southeastern school.

You want to win an election by deciet, and force. You know well you candidate failed woefully as governor, invested state wealth into beer company and took the company shares. He should try again by 2031, by then we will show him video of himself saying Tinubu should be with his grandchildren playing.
Did tinubu win the election?Be truthful

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
mannobi:
Keep upgrading. The fact that Nigeria averted another civil war with the loss of Peter Obi calls for serious celebrations. Those people are too arrogant and tribalistic. They criticise and belittle anything and anyone from other regions but even when obviously Peter obi was a failure when he was governor of Anambra state, the desperation in them made them turn Peter to a messiah.
In the next elections, that region will learn that you don't continue to insult others and expect them to support your bid.
Congratulations to PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Your conscious knows what played out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by CutSoap(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
After upgrade it becomes terribly slow
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:

LP didn't merge like AD,CPC,some decampees from PDP and other political parties who merged to form APC.LP doesn't have a structure like APC whose structures are thugs,money and bribing voters.Nobody was bribe but PO got popular support and votes.

Despite LP doesn't have a structure,the party win a WHOLE F.C.T.
Are you not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Goldbw122(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Any fintech company aside Opay and Kuda,count me out.

I have been using these two for years now,and they have been serving me well.
Fairmoney is good and same with opay and kuda. Yeah due to this cashless policy that is why they where all known to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Olachase(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otilô is far gone
and people like you would say bad government, so they have done bad by lending you money

The heart of a man is full of evil 😢😢😢

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by mechanics(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2023
I still love my Opay.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Famofamo: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2023
next pls... I only have one gubble - dey deceive una self - shildren of doom dey insult/wail on every post.⌚

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Joseph1505(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
How many months can it take someone to get paid as a Copywriter?

R/Ans 👉
14 days after a sound mentorship from someone who can teach you whole heartedly without hiding any secret from you.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by RealEzee(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
cool FairMoney is dope

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by hustla(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

What's the rate? Is it better than piggyvest?
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Vesilli: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Any fintech company aside Opay and Kuda,count me out.

I have been using these two for years now,and they have been serving me well.

I use them both but I can assure you if use Palmpay you'll be highly amazed sir.

I started using both Kuda, palmpay and opay in 2020 so far all are wonderful but I rate palmpay 10/10.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by BloomingDale(f): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2023
hustla:

What's the rate? Is it better than piggyvest?

I think 18%, but it might be on par with piggyvest once you put into account the fact that piggyvest pays your interest upfront.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by theamazonguru(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:

You won't know the meaning of credit scores/ratings until you are in dire need of one.

I would advise if you have that money, pay it.It is not for today but for tomorrow.

GTB debited me twice.
I was angry, but I didn't take any step to resolve it.
My account went into negative because of that.
I abandoned the account and started using other accounts.

2 years after, one of my good friends was in dire need of cash to invest in a Great business opportunity.
He approached me so he could use my account to take loan. The plan is, he would always credit me every month so I would refund the lender.
He needed 10m in Total, my account would facilitate about 3m.

But guess what, we applied, filled and signed everything.
Only for the whole thing to get stuck with Credit bureau.

What happened?

My negative account with GTB.

Way forward: I needed to clear the negative balance.
And this was happening at a time I couldn't afford to do so.

Anyways, we got it resolved eventually.

Except your fair money account is not linked with your BVN sha.
Otherwise, please do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by lagusboyyy(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Goldbw122:

Fairmoney is good and same with opay and kuda. Yeah due to this cashless policy that is why they where all known to the public.
You are right on this.

The cashless policy really worked in favour of fintech companies.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by lagusboyyy(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Vesilli:

I use them both but I can assure you if use Palmpay you'll be highly amazed sir.

I started using both Kuda, palmpay and opay in 2020 so far all are wonderful but I rate palmpay 10/10.
Really?

I honestly would have also used palmpay,but thinking it would be too much,when Opay and Kuda is serving me well.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Godsonkemz(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Fair money and carbon are the only trusted loan apps, the rest are loan sharks. When I needed money last 2yrs, fair money and carbon were at my disposal though the percentage offered by fair was small while Carbon offered enough but with high interest rate.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Abajoooo!

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Akinbahm(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

And Islam says you people should shun anything relating to interests but you all fuss.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Proffdada: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2023
I've been using branch app

They're far better

Even gave me my own ATM card at home
No failed transaction
Refund is instance once there's a failed transaction

I'm not really advertising

It's just my experience
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by dfrost: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Please we don't need to do this. Stop hitting up the polity. Let's move on.

If this country burns, will it make you happy? Please, please, please. Let's forget ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Rich Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.