Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App (23446 Views)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by DeOTR: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otil么 is far gone
Dey play. You think say Fairmoney is your regular loan app? For as long as you registered with BVN, you go vomit that money from any of your accounts if you refuse to pay after a certain time.
I once worked on their back-end. Guy, you'll pay it.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by DeOTR: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2023
yaki84:

Which 2031, na 2039 bro.

2039 when it's my turn? He will have to wait till 2047.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Yujiz(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Interests rates are exhorbitant....
Pls review and reduce ur interest rates
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by yaki84: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2023
DeOTR:

2039 when it's my turn? He will have to wait till 2047.
U go try understand small...
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by OloyeVIII: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
Fair money wen de para for me to pay my loan.. But they don't know otil么 is far gone
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Ologundudu2020: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2023
trafficpools:
lie!

The borrowed loan screenshot below

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by luluosas(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Same thing here oooooooo
Illegal1:
Omoh i still dey owe dis people ooh...

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by trafficpools: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

The borrowed loan screenshot below
omo you dey try oooo, abi na my eyes no dey see well!!!!!
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:
They will trace you, or you are lying
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Fairmoney won't do that, but it's better he pays them. Fairmoney has high interest though.
So you mean he has chopped the money?
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
I borrowed 375k i paid back 630k plus or so
Blood of Zachariah!
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by hustla(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

I think 18%, but it might be on par with piggyvest once you put into account the fact that piggyvest pays your interest upfront.

Upfront is for piggybank

The regular flex savings has lower rates

Not bad though
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Viraltrends123: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Revolution2022:
LP didn't merge like AD,CPC,some decampees from PDP and other political parties who merged to form APC.LP doesn't have a structure like APC whose structures are thugs,money and bribing voters.Nobody was bribe but PO got popular support and votes.

Despite LP doesn't have a structure,the party win a WHOLE F.C.T.
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
LP rigged south east, I have video of them sharing money, and some even forcing people to vote. He got many big pastors and churches support, christian votes is enough to make him win.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Viraltrends123: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Revolution2022:
Did tinubu win the election?Be truthful
Yes, he did
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Viraltrends123: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
grammarian247:

Everybody who voted him in Anambra must have forgotten that he invested the state's money into beer parlour business, or maybe they all voted him at gunpoint. I also remember that he won in Lagos, even after all the effort to stop him...I also guess they all forgot he failed woefully. He cleared Abuja too and was voted by people whose money he pocketed. Bro, your candidate was rejected by the majority of Nigerians... coming from a small party like LP and hitting the mark he did, Obi and his supporters no be your mate. Listen to Hardy Copy programme anchored by Mope Ogun-Yussuf on Channels TV yesterday amd learn a few things. I guess the over 8mill people who voted your man are spirits that was why the whole nation remained silent upon hearing he has won; it was like a national mourning, pin drop 馃. This would not have been the case if the people's man was declared....oh no!
Most people are happy, which hausa or Fulani do you think voted for LP, he got bulk votes of southeast just because of religion and tribe.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by 40BGvm: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is a show of incomplete update, how can you design an app without any tangible benefit.

Please go back and follow the system design life cycle with your team and see if this is what the users need at the time...you have reduced information technology to a road side hustle.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Moniya4Real(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
They should bring their app to Apple Store.

Don鈥檛 mind them.. as big as they claim to be . Imagine other small loan sharks begin on the App Store and the almighty Fairmoney isn鈥檛. I have written to them numberless times to do that and that it will increase their reach to Apple users. But up till now, still the same.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by liveyourlife007(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fairmoney cool
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
I swear bros, it's killing but I Sha pay them back with the hypertension they're giving me
shagasha:
Don't just change app homepage, reduce your interest rate. It's way too high
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Blood of Jacob, me wen collect 200k na almost 500k pay back
Ologundudu2020:
I borrowed 375k i paid back 630k plus or so

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by campbelljosh(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
I kuku still dey owe dem grin
drizslim:

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by campbelljosh(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
What credit bureau can someone check her credit score and if it's in negative how can someone resolve it?
theamazonguru:

You won't know the meaning of credit scores/ratings until you are in dire need of one.

I would advise if you have that money, pay it.It is not for today but for tomorrow.

GTB debited me twice.
I was angry, but I didn't take any step to resolve it.
My account went into negative because of that.
I abandoned the account and started using other accounts.

2 years after, one of my good friends was in dire need of cash to invest in a Great business opportunity.
He approached me so he could use my account to take loan. The plan is, he would always credit me every month so I would refund the lender.
He needed 10m in Total, my account would facilitate about 3m.

But guess what, we applied, filled and signed everything.
Only for the whole thing to get stuck with Credit bureau.

What happened?

My negative account with GTB.

Way forward: I needed to clear the negative balance.
And this was happening at a time I couldn't afford to do so.

Anyways, we got it resolved eventually.

Except your fair money account is not linked with your BVN sha.
Otherwise, please do the needful.

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by grammarian247(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Most people are happy, which hausa or Fulani do you think voted for LP, he got bulk votes of southeast just because of religion and tribe.

To think that no Hausa or Fulani voted Obi means you lack critical thinking. I should tell you that not everyone is as blind as you are.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by theamazonguru(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
campbelljosh:
What credit bureau can someone check her credit score and if it's in negative how can someone resolve it?

I honestly don't know.
Even me, I never knew the importance until that point we needed that facility.

It was the loan officer processing the funds that did the background checks and got back to us that my credit rating was in the negative.

Perhaps let me ask the guy if he will tell us.

Modified:
I just asked him
I guess it's exclusive to those working in the finance industry.

He thought I was the one who needed it, wanted to help me check. I told him it's someone else.

See his response.
That might help.

Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
drizslim:

Not fair at all. This behaviour may hunt you at some point in life when your records are being checked by other agencies .
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LP rigged south east, I have video of them sharing money, and some even forcing people to vote. He got many big pastors and churches support, christian votes is enough to make him win.
We posted the ones mc oluomo and his thugs did in South West.Post your own eye witness.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Nwanna2588: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
What if a person that borrowed money got the repayment alert? What should the person do? This is a person that did not pay his debt but all of a sudden the money was paid. It may sound bizarre to many but this happened in a real life.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Viraltrends123: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
grammarian247:

To think that no Hausa or Fulani voted Obi means you lack critical thinking. I should tell you that not everyone is as blind as you are.
Okay, Peter Obi won in Allll northern states, even jas more vote than Kwankwaso, GO TO COURT!!!
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by campbelljosh(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
I once heard of that CRC. I am gonna check it out. I went down the wrong lane during covid 19 with those fintech. Lost 2 jobs in the space of four months but i am glad there is still life
theamazonguru:

I honestly don't know.
Even me, I never knew the importance until that point we needed that facility.

It was the loan officer processing the funds that did the background checks and got back to us that my credit rating was in the negative.

Perhaps let me ask the guy if he will tell us.

Modified:
I just asked him
I guess it's exclusive to those working in the finance industry.

He thought I was the one who needed it, wanted to help me check. I told him it's someone else.

See his response.
That might help.
Re: Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App by Godsownfc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice one, congrats to people using it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / I Want To Set Up Akube/okrika Business / Africa鈥檚 Top 10 Billionaires In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.