Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election (32770 Views)

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Lightorder: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
You want to come to Lagos and decide for us who becomes governor

We will tell you who owns Lagos
How can you call people’s land a no man’s land?

It is our land and we own it!!

Sanwo olu for second term.

You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Lagos state.

Omoluabis should come out massively and vote Sanwo Olu
Obidient is not GRV they are different
GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.
We say no to a tribal bigot that can’t even speak Yoruba. God forbid!!!!!

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment
May thunder kill you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by candygist: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
More reason why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.

You know how it ends for anybody that you and your brethren supports? grin just a friendly reminder.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Doyou2019: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
Sanwo olu will be appointed special adviser to Tinubu on religious matters..

GRV for heaven sake is the new GOVERNOR of Lagos

Special adviser for mandate wey God go overturn and give the rightful owner in a couple of months from now.
He and his principal won't get shishi!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Lightorder: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
Amen
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Lagos state.

GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment
U are a bastar*d... na ur get lagos. God punish u. Ur freedom of speech ends here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by crowther15(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Dem say make you submit PVC, you carry PVC give dem.

The fight for the soul of this country is a fight between these agbero killers and sane Nigerians. Agberoes and thugs will not be allowed to determine who runs this country.
The same message was sent to the teachers too. They want to organize party for them, and give them stipend. A teacher I know sent it to me. Lagos is being ruled by the Mafias. Jandor should step down for GRV. We have a chance to do it now.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by okpukpu(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tell us how many indigenous Lagosians have contested and won elections in other 5 yoruba states.

I pity the indigenous Lagosians who allowed you invenders hiding behind yoruba to perpetuate evil against the state.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Madups(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Generational f0ol! Are you done issuing threats?
Omoawoke:

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by candygist: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Islie:

https://fij.ng/article/lagos-nurtw-asks-members-to-submit-pvcs-ahead-of-governorship-election/

OP i thought NURTW is no more functioning in Lagos State.

Was it the Agberos in NURTW that spoke English fluently ?
“I’ve turned in mine. They arrived at 10 am this morning to collect it. But why are they robbing us of our PVCs?

“I have no idea when they will return it to us. They are denying us the opportunity to be with our PVCs on Election Day because they want to use it for something else.”

I no sabbi say AGBEROS for Lagos sabbi speak English like this o

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Abdulqareem: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
one of the Kwara Yoruba Islamic extremists immigrant I earlier spoke about..

Here he is
YABA LEFT AWAITS YOU. I'M ENJOYING YOUR TEARS BRO. CHINEDU SHOULD GO BACK TO ANAMBRA TO CONTINUE IS BIAFRA CHAT. SANWO EKO LEKAN SI

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Kulgid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Racoon:
Another rigging being activated. The authorities concerned should do something fast now.
You mean the same authorities that help them rigged the presidential election?
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Formation10: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

Nigerian is full of fools you own Lagos you for also own Nigerian let ask you this is tiunbu from Lagos,

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by temiflex01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes. Way to go to avoid the rebels among them. Some people can't be trusted to make good decisions. Igbos did thesame in the East. This time na fire for fire undecided undecided
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Tflex01: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
limeta:

Benin edo own Eko lagos

Ok na... Make dem go take am. grin
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Babathanks(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

Don't worry, we non-indigenes are joining indigenous Lagosians to rescue their state from migrants who captured it 21 years ago.

It's about time you migrants from Oyo, Osun and Ogun leave Lagos to indigenous Lagosians and return to your states of origin.
Omo Igbo, divide and rule tactics😂😂😂😂😂. Your forefathers nnamdi azikwe fail to capture our land. This generations will also fail also

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Simply tell me where Lagos gets it revenue from if not that Chinedu and other non-indigenes who make up to 81% of Lagos revenue....most business not own by Lagosian, most market shops not own by Lagosian, most companies not own by Lagosian...so remove non Lagosian and tell me how u get money to run Ur state. U people are olodo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Abdulqareem: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
crowther15:

The same message was sent to the teachers too. They want to organize party for them, and give them stipend. A teacher I know sent it to me. Lagos is being ruled by the Mafias. Jandor should step down for GRV. We have a chance to do it now.
JANDOR WILL NOT STEP DOWN FOR CHINEDU. YOUR VOTES ARE ALREADY DIVIDED. SAME WAY ATIKU AND OBI PLAYED INTO TINUBU'S HAND. TELL CHINEDU TO GO BACK TO ANAMBRA TO CONTINUE HIS IPOB STRUGGLE. WAILING WAILER.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
How come sanwo olu looked away during endsars,how come he set up a parallel security architecture (neighbourhood watch) instead of joining amotekun,where were sanwo olu and Tinubu when Fulani and mallam killed and kidnap in yoruba land.
Where were they during covid19.
Where did Tinubu carry his Birthday gift to intead of yorubaland??
Shasha attack,owo,igboora etc,did you hear him talk like our lower will have done is I will lead out to have done the deer respects the Christian south before selecting himself as a candidate from the south,did he respect the northern Christians not to hv observed the call for merits during APC's primary for the likes of Oshibajo to be used. It doesn't care about anybody than himself
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by ayinba1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Racoon:
Another rigging being activated. The authorities concerned should do something fast now.

Unconfirmed report, nameless NURTW member. Una Tu Lie!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Pauladex(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chinedu want to be governor in Lagos. Funny
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Christistruth00: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
limeta:

Benin edo own Eko lagos

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Stanleyucee(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
urchins will avoid this post cheesy
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Abdulqareem: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kulgid:
You mean the same authorities that help them rigged the presidential election?
OBIDIENTS HAVE HERDLIKE MENTALITY. I THOUGHT THE AUTHORITY IS ALSO COMPROMISED TOO. VERY CONFUSED OBIDIENTS.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by southsouthking(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

Since the inception of Lagos, or even our democracy, a TRUE LAGOS INDIGENE has never governed Lagos.
From Mobolaji Johnson, to Mohammed Buba Marwa. Tifnubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu.
They are not THE REAL LAGOS INDIGENES,

But we have a candidate who is a true Lagosian.
Someone whose ancestry can be traced all the way back to the 18th century.

William Vivour was born in 1830.
He was a Yoruba slave taken away to Sierra Leone. He would later return back to his native home, bearing a name "VIVOUR". A short form of the word "SURVIVOR".
Many people who were taken away from Lagos as slaves were not lucky to return alive.

William was a surVIVOR.

He died in the year 1890 at age 60.

He is the grandfather of Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour who was born in 1910 and died in 1987.

Akinwumi Rhodes Vivour was the Older brother of Bankole Vivour (1920 - 1944), A world war 2 veteran.

Bankole Vivour is the father of Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour, who was born in 1951 and he is the father of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Governorship candidate for Lagos state.

These are Generations of Men, holding forth the family name and Legacy.

Lagos is safer in the hands of a TRUE LAGOSIAN.

The best fact is that Gbadebo Rhodes is sound, Passionate, Young and vibrant.

He has a Bachelor and a master's degree in Architecture from University of Nothingham and Massachusetts institute of Technology.

He also has a second masters degree from Lagos state university.

Rhodes Vivour is also an activist with an organization called Nigeria against GMO. This organization is against the proliferation of genetically modified food in Nigeria which is extremely harmful to the health.

HE WAS ALSO VERY VOCAL DURING THE END SARS MOVEMENT IN LAGOS.
He joined the protests and provided refreshments for protesters.

He partnered with a health company called WELLAHEALTH to provided FREE health checks and health insurance for over 1 MILLION people in Lagos!

He led a 2,000 man match to the Senate to lend a voice against environmental degradation.

When the government went berserk and removed history from our curriculum, He started campaigns for the inclusion of history in our school curriculum.

He has always been very outspoken about societal issues long before now.

He is married to Harvard trained molecular geneticist, Dr. Ify Aniebo Vivour.
We all know who is the defacto Governor of Lagos state.
The only way to cripple his stronghold in Lagos is to RETIRE HIS PUPPET, A heartless man who denied the killings at toll gate during the End SARS protest.

For the sake of the Innocent blood that has been spilled in Lagos,
For the sake of the atrocities being committed daily against citizens in Lagos,

For the love of Order, Unity, tranquility and Progress,

VOTE GBADEBO RHODES VIVOUR as Lagos state Governor come March 2023.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freethinker87: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Babathanks:

Omo Igbo, divide and rule tactics😂😂😂😂😂. Your forefathers nnamdi azikwe fail to capture our land. This generations will also fail also

...but your father from Osun has captured another man's land. Take your agberoism and go back to your state of origin you greedy lots, true Lagosians don't want you here.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Komu1048(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Islie:

https://fij.ng/article/lagos-nurtw-asks-members-to-submit-pvcs-ahead-of-governorship-election/

Some obicrazy will still call Hon. Mc Oluomo into this haven’t know he is no more a member or NURTW
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by ayinba1(f): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
crowther15:

Post the message mana! Gosh these people
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
southsouthking:

Since the inception of Lagos, or even our democracy, a TRUE LAGOS INDIGENE has never governed Lagos.
From Mobolaji Johnson, to Mohammed Buba Marwa. Tifnubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwolu.
They are not THE REAL LAGOS INDIGENES,

But we have a candidate who is a true Lagosian.
Someone whose ancestry can be traced all the way back to the 18th century.

William Vivour was born in 1830.
He was a Yoruba slave taken away to Sierra Leone. He would later return back to his native home, bearing a name "VIVOUR". A short form of the word "SURVIVOR".
Many people who were taken away from Lagos as slaves were not lucky to return alive.

William was a surVIVOR.

He died in the year 1890 at age 60.

He is the grandfather of Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour who was born in 1910 and died in 1987.

Akinwumi Rhodes Vivour was the Older brother of Bankole Vivour (1920 - 1944), A world war 2 veteran.

Bankole Vivour is the father of Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour, who was born in 1951 and he is the father of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Governorship candidate for Lagos state.

These are Generations of Men, holding forth the family name and Legacy.

Lagos is safer in the hands of a TRUE LAGOSIAN.

The best fact is that Gbadebo Rhodes is sound, Passionate, Young and vibrant.

He has a Bachelor and a master's degree in Architecture from University of Nothingham and Massachusetts institute of Technology.

He also has a second masters degree from Lagos state university.

Rhodes Vivour is also an activist with an organization called Nigeria against GMO. This organization is against the proliferation of genetically modified food in Nigeria which is extremely harmful to the health.

HE WAS ALSO VERY VOCAL DURING THE END SARS MOVEMENT IN LAGOS.
He joined the protests and provided refreshments for protesters.

He partnered with a health company called WELLAHEALTH to provided FREE health checks and health insurance for over 1 MILLION people in Lagos!

He led a 2,000 man match to the Senate to lend a voice against environmental degradation.

When the government went berserk and removed history from our curriculum, He started campaigns for the inclusion of history in our school curriculum.

He has always been very outspoken about societal issues long before now.

He is married to Harvard trained molecular geneticist, Dr. Ify Aniebo Vivour.
We all know who is the defacto Governor of Lagos state.
The only way to cripple his stronghold in Lagos is to RETIRE HIS PUPPET, A heartless man who denied the killings at toll gate during the End SARS protest.

For the sake of the Innocent blood that has been spilled in Lagos,
For the sake of the atrocities being committed daily against citizens in Lagos,

For the love of Order, Unity, tranquility and Progress,

VOTE GBADEBO CHINEDU RHODES VIVOUR as Lagos state Governor come March 2023.

SO WE SHOULD VOTE SOMEONE WHO HATES US AND DOESNT IDENTIFY WITH US.
You are maddddd
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by southsouthking(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

SO WE SHOULD VOTE SOMEONE WHO HATES US AND DOESNT IDENTIFY WITH US.
You are maddddd

Kids of these days, always quick to insult.

Thank you
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
southsouthking:

Kids of these days, always quick to insult.

Thank you

Na una wan collect Lagos na, you are maddd
You think power is served in restaurants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.