Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election (32745 Views)

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
They will soon be arrested.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by vannessa7(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
spagettiluv:
meanwhile ile-ife owned edo

Don't mind them o, it is well documented that Yorubas are the original indegens of Lagos state, the Benin empire came to fight a war in Lagos island which they won and installed a Benin son as king then, but the Yoruba indegens still remain,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by babydioku(f): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dumbass drivers
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amen 🙏
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Sholaco: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
And what is bad in that? South East region where their Reverend Father are checking and sending members without PVC back home.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by gabbytabby: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
A rehabilitated slave called Chinedu that does not even know his country of origin God forbid Vivour. He is made from Brazil and igbo

is🇦🇩
Fahdiga:
More reasons why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by gfon(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
You want to come to Lagos and decide for us who becomes governor

We will tell you who owns Lagos
How can you call people’s land a no man’s land?

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

Sanwo olu for second term.

You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

Omoluabis should come out massively and vote Sanwo Olu
Obidient is not GRV they are different
GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.
We say no to a tribal bigot that can’t even speak Yoruba. God forbid!!!!!

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment
Bro you capping much. Labour is taking that seat

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by niyi123: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

even if Lagosians no longer want APC why must it be Labour Party lol ?

Don't mind those mumu, because the said Gbadebo is IPOB affiliated. They will fail as that has always been their trademark.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment
with all this ur long aimless talk we will be Suprised you are not even a lagos resident like myself... Make una rest abeg... Let the best man win. So you mean to tell me if Davido Son ifeanyi(God rest his soul) did not die and he choose to contest for a political position in Osun state where his father is from, u will say he is igbo and can't contest in Osun.. Lol wetin una dey smoke self?? Lol🤣 even if Mr A is from Kaduna State and he goes to lagos and spend at least 10years in a particular LGA without moving within that 10years, he has the right to contest any election as far as that LGA goverment is Concerned, it is now left for people to vote for him or not, No be me talk am na so law talk am. It is in this country that a while German man ran for a position in the North due to naturalisation, Talkless a full blown omo Eko. This guy u dey call igbo so. Go to Wikipedia and search for his name and see his great great grand father, great grand father and grand father, all of them get Wikipedia page and u will know they are the real omo Eko..

Abeg make una stop these Tribal bigotry, how can Xenophobia be happening within same country? Why are yorubas so afraid of the existence of the igbo in lagos? This actually tell alot really... Make una let the best man win... But what I know is that Lagosians are in Bondage and they Rejoice with chains, telling them about freedom makes you an enemy... I personally don't endose anybody but any other perosn can enter except those loyal to the lagos emperor who has put you all in chains that Y'all are Rejoicing with....

Shalom my brother...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Emola12(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

you lack integrity aswear is BUHARI from Nigeria or nije
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by funshint(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anything to ensure Sanwoolu retains his seat is welcomed.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by gfon(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Too much capping, chill Labour is taking Lagos 😎💯

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Vado(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
limeta:

Benin edo own Eko lagos

No be only Benin, na Dahomey. Dindinrin.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Bluntemperor: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
What I don't understand is why should Rhodes Gbadebo Vivour - suddenly add 'Chinedu' to his name? Why in quarter to- is it to curvey ethnic favour or what? He should not have done that!
I don't understand o!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Yayi229: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Islie:

https://fij.ng/article/lagos-nurtw-asks-members-to-submit-pvcs-ahead-of-governorship-election/

So, Sanwo-Bola apparently does not trust these thugs to vote for him. Meaning he hasn't treated them well.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
you lack integrity aswear is BUHARI from Nigeria or nije
his point is not even valid self... Just leave that one... I do not know why Xenophobia would be happening inside the same Nigeria, why yoruba fear igbo so much remains a mystery to me... Not to even talk about that fact that he is full flesh yoruba.. Even if he was igbo self, he has naturalised in lagos that makes him entitled to anything a yoruba man is entitled to politically.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:
with all this ur long aimless talk we will be Suprised you are not even a lagos resident like myself... Make una rest abeg... Let the best man win. So you mean to tell me if Davido Son ifeanyi(God rest his soul) did not die and he choose to contest for a political position in Osun state where his father is from, u will say he is igbo and can't contest in Osun.. Lol wetin una dey smoke self?? Lol🤣 even if Mr A is from Kaduna State and he goes to lagos and spend at least 10years in a particular LGA without moving within that 10years, he has the right to contest any election as far as that LGA goverment is Concerned, it is now left for people to vote for him or not, No be me talk am na so law talk am. It is in this country that a while German man ran for a position in the North due to naturalisation, Talkless a full blown omo Eko. This guy u dey call igbo so. Go to Wikipedia and search for his name and see his great great grand father, great grand father and grand father, all of them get Wikipedia page and u will know they are the real omo Eko..

Abeg make una stop these Tribal bigotry, how can Xenophobia be happening within same country? Why are yorubas so afraid of the existence of the igbo in lagos? This actually tell alot really... Make una let the best man win... But what I know is that Lagosians are in Bondage and they Rejoice with chains, telling them about freedom makes you an enemy... I personally don't endose anybody but any other perosn can enter except those loyal to the lagos emperor who has put you all in chains that Y'all are Rejoicing with....

Shalom my brother...

Are you normal? I doubt you are

I don’t have any issue if he is half Yoruba half Igbo
But why have so much disrespect for the people you want to govern. Insulting them and he doesn’t he identify with them, he is a fool and a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by DPass: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

MUMU, TINUBU IS FROM OSUN STATE.... ODE

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by vannessa7(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Simply tell me where Lagos gets it revenue from if not that Chinedu and other non-indigenes who make up to 81% of Lagos revenue....most business not own by Lagosian, most market shops not own by Lagosian, most companies not own by Lagosian...so remove non Lagosian and tell me how u get money to run Ur state. U people are olodo

Igbos and lies are like 5 and 6, you lot are devil's children and your father the devil is the father of all lies, there will hardly be any igbo person in heaven because Almighty God will not break His own law. Keep making the devil proud.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
DPass:

MUMU, TINUBU IS FROM OSUN STATE.... ODE
He is Omoluabi
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by gfon(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
Oboy

Dem one anoint the pvc or what ?
bro you sef dey see this rigger's. Lol
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Are you normal? I doubt you are

I don’t have any issue if he is half Yoruba half Igbo
But why have so much disrespect for the people you want to govern. Insulting them and he doesn’t he identify with them, he is a fool and a bastard
if all yorubas where like you who can curse without provocation I won't identify with them, but unfortunately I have very sweet yoruba friends and business associates.. He doesn't identify with them. He talks down on the people. Oga show proof that he has publicly insulted the yoruba race or Lagosians, if u don't have proof rather than hearsay and speculations, please sir shut up and let the best man win.. If Sanwu Olu was so good to market, why not market him without bringing Tribal bigotry into it... So rest...

Love you Brother 😉
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by stillme231: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sanwo Olu worked he deserves second term
where d work dey
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by PureFace1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

Don't worry, we non-indigenes will be joining indigenous Lagosians to rescue their state from migrants who captured it 21 years ago.

It's about time you migrants from Oyo, Osun and Ogun leave Lagos to indigenous Lagosians and return to your states of origin. GRV is a true Lagosian with ancestral roots deeply planted in Lagos, he will make a fine Governor.

Lol you guys are just very daft
You are indirectly campaigning against Labour Party by trolling Yoruba from other states in Lagos. Yoruba from other states are more than the indigenes of Lagos, many of them are even part of the Obidense that voted for Obi.

Keep doing the Lord's work, you guys are destine to be use by Tinubu.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by BlazinGlory40: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why did you not tell them who owns Lagos at the presidential election?
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by BRIMBRAM: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
vannessa7:

Igbos and lies are like 5 and 6, you lot are devil's children and your father the devil is the father of all lies, there will hardly be any igbo person in heaven because Almighty God will not break His own law. Keep making the devil proud.

i will insult yoruba becos of a shameless LovePeddler like u. i guess ur stupid mother did not train u well
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:
if all yorubas where like you who can curse without provocation I won't identify with them, but unfortunately I have very sweet yoruba friends and business associates.. He doesn't identify with them. He talks down on the people. Oga show proof that he has publicly insulted the yoruba race or Lagosians, if u don't have proof rather than hearsay and speculations, please sir shut up and let the best man win.. If Sanwu Olu was so good to market, why not market him without bringing Tribal bigotry into it... So rest...

Love you Brother 😉

They started this. You can’t go to Igbo land and tell the it is no man’s land or insult them there

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by PureFace1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:
his point is not even valid self... Just leave that one... I do not know why Xenophobia would be happening inside the same Nigeria, why yoruba fear igbo so much remains a mystery to me... Not to even talk about that fact that he is full flesh yoruba.. Even if he was igbo self, he has naturalised in lagos that makes him entitled to anything a yoruba man is entitled to politically.

An Igbo man is not entitled to what a Yoruba man is entitled to in Yoruba Land, he can go back to Igbo land for that entitlement.

can a half Igbo and half Yoruba man be elected to any office in the East ? but you guys will encourage it on Yoruba Land.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

result when them self RIG... they know how Obi floored them in lagos na why them dey fear and suddenly now see GRV As a Contender. Not that mumu almost equal result dem declear for lagos.. Obi vote for lagos was more than 900k and they know this, that is why the fear of GRV Kicks in, before now Nobody saw him as a threat 🤣🤣 I swear these Tinubu boys are so predictable..
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by georgeakins: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
More reasons why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.

Go to your state and vote.
That's why region remains backward.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Nigeria belongs to all, Lagos is for us…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.