Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory (67528 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Illegal1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Their eyes dn clear...

3 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless

The height this man has reached, non of your generation past and present had reached it ooo. Don’t even your dad or your self oo
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Brush1: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Okayoo: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Nope. He got a 3rd class in a useless course like philosophy. My dad had a 1st class Honours and a commonwealth scholar ... Obi is useless
You're daft he got 2nd lower and not 3rd Class.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Brush1: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
CilicMarin:
IpOB terrorists inside the gutter again.. grin grin

May God Bless The President-Elect.

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
Iseee!
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by onuman: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

SOURCE

Why would Atiku Abubakar not instruct the states to withdraw the suit?
When Atiku Abubakar bought the PDP presidential ticket; aged and sick Tinubu was given the APC presidential ticket on behalf of Hashim Shettima who is to be the effective president, if APC wins presidential election, Buhari cabal of northern Nigeria effectively ceded the presidency to the north.
The preparations for Atiku to buy PDP ticket started when Atiku played VIP role at the wedding of one of President Buhari's kids in 2021.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PlayMaker14: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mraphel:

Face him not his Dad...reason peter obi never won d election.

He got lucky he had biased Christians votes next election he won't be third but sixth because we now knows his mentality by his posts on social Medias.
So Peter Obi is not someone's father? Lol, don't be silly and a bloody hypocrite bro.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by okpukpu(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Someone with such pedigree as your father cannot give birth to a senseless being like you.

You sound like a son of a village pauper whom was oppotuned to learn how to write
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Goke7: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
They discontinued theirs to avoid confusion and to enable court focus squarely on Labor Party's case, though which LP or PDP could emerge victorious.

For your info, PDP have handed LP copies of all the signed party agent copies of the results from polling units to aid their scrutiny of the result.

Na who suppose pursue case person wey come third or second

We Dey here Dey laugh una

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

SOURCE
Hmmm. We will still cross-petition the fraudulent Agulu results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by fredoooooo: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
They see and know d reality ..

3 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by generalwo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

.... Too bad nobody knows your dad... Meanwhile, everyone including you this ekuke know Peter obi... Odeh
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Candycrushy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Useless as ur brain
Ezi bida
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Brush1: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

You just lied habaaaa, your nuisance father doesn’t have an elementary school certificate . You liar.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Flame77: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hellonearth:
Do u see how dumb u are. You can't even reason well. It's not so good for Peter Obi to continue with the suit.
PO claimed he won,Atiku claimed also. It would have been a bad court outing if both go to court dragging who win. Now, the PDP have stepped down . It's now only Obi will prove he won the election. It's a goal for LP. So think smart dummy

Don't mind the urchins. They don't know what is coming.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Jagabanofafrica: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Seductress4 post=121448126] You are the loser here. Bringing igbos into everything in

Lols

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
This Political Drama Reminds Me of
GAME OF THRONES and HOUSE OF CARDS.

I never thought i would witness those drama in
Real Life.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by boldtruthalways: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

If a man who was Chairman of a bank at 40years, attended Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, Kellog etc is useless, then you must be useless personified. Your name even says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Goke7: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
flokii:
Let's assume I'm a Judge and Obi comes to my court to cry foul despite coming distant third, didn't even meet the constitutional requirement of 25% votes in 24 states plus FCT.. I'd sentece him to nothing less than 20 years in jail for wasting my precious time.

Am still amazed Obi thought he will win with Christian votes alone

4 Likes

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by HIPROFILE(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Your father is not known even with his useless first class in whatever useless field he studied.
Your Fathers generation including your born and unborn generation can never match Peter Obi level in wealth, Leadership and Capacity so why are you showing the gene of stooopidity as inherited from your unknown and worthless father! next time mind what you say about a man who got his wealth legitimately and can higher and pay, feed and carter for your past, present and future lineage.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Candycrushy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
emonkey:
This man don begin dey craze small small o. The family should be watching him before he gets worse. undecided
Ugly monkey
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by wilyparker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
PDP has no case.. It's LP that was robbed
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by deeva2: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only Tinubu congratulated Pastor Adeboye on his birthday yesterday. The other two forgot, they were holding press conferences. They use to greet everybody during campaign.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by blabulu2000: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Labor parry, we are waiting for some states that will join the law suit ...even Anambra state is not Labour party
Soludo will ensure Obi fail perpetually

Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Carlyboi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Hey!I studied philosophy there’s nothing useless about the course.it’s s courses deeply rooted in knowledge and the application of it. It’s a course for intelligent people with high critical thinking,rationality and logical skills.

Take your shot at Obi without making disparaging comments about my discipline.Peace!
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by MyAmericandream(f): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.

What do expect from a person that is being used regularly as sanitary pad. He is has useless as K in Knight.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Themanleshey: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
SLAP44:
In another news, the real men with balls are forging ahead with confidence grin

We love you Peter Obi, your courage has emboldened Nigerian youths from many states to stand up and ask for their right.

God bless Nigeria.

Lmao coming from the third place carrier , he just wan go waste him money for court because we will end up deducting more votes from him in that his south east grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
grin
you're a mere mortal, stop speaking with such certainty like your next second is assured.
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Brush1: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
He has done what your Dad can never do.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.
Why bring gun to a stick fight? 😭🤣
Re: Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory by Candycrushy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
benitwater:
Lobatan,,,
They have advise them not to labour in vain.
Asiwaju presidency is here to stay.
Sealed already, nobody will want to truncate the hard earned democracy.
Na why suffer go shave ur remaining hair off
Anu ofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.