Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) (48194 Views)

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Take MC olumo apologies in your own peril tongue
Truly this people are afraid o. They have learned a lesson. They think they are wise. They are afraid of March 11. Chaii. Nigeria will be great.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
phineas:
As an addendum because I may not be chanced to follow this thread.This MC oluomo that you are all mentioning anyhow has a constituency that revers him

A lot of us never even put a face to the name till recently.He is the subject of legends and myths,in the 90's he was like the subject of whispers and speculation.

An MC that was the king of boys who had nothing to loose or look forward to...the hardened kind of boys that even your Scotland yard cannot imagine.

Somehow Those boys and their vices were brought to order ,and lagosians could ply and live in oshodi with no fear.

Today we now see pictures of MC everywhere some are also passing comments up and down because you came yesterday and thrived with no knowledge of the history of Lagos and the men tha contributed to the process.

I repeat this man is more than you all think he is.Someone needs to help with us with that history.

Like I mentioned some of us only heard whispers of what seemed like a legend.
Media personality clean up!

I grew up in Lagos & hustled in MC oluomo's enclave, u can't tell me shit.

Every gang leaders are loved by their immediate constituents.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians sooner than expected.
Your words belie your thoughts. Which obidients have moved on? This is subtle way of mind manipulation.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by IamAsiri: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
adioolayi:
The message is loud and clear to those he directed it to.

The message was addressed in Yoruba...... for emphasis.

It's important we clarify this, before some people begins to jump.

#TableShaker grin cheesy grin cheesy

So? Awon adura bi epe bi epe to n gba yen ko le ran nkankan.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by mctech(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first.

Oluomo in Tinubu's government? To hold which position?

Tinubu works with technocrats, not politicians or cronies. Even if an ally must be appointed for a position, he must be competent enough to deliver, and must merit the position on a good day.

Take a look at the commissioners and heads of agencies in Lagos. In fact, the head of LAMATA was recruited from the Metro in London.

Tinubu is not Buhari.

Yes, people who helped him win will be rewarded but each according to his ability.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Lightorder: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thank God I couldn’t understand what h was saying. You are apologising to your village people or Lagosians. Which one ?? When he is ready to speak in English and apologise to those killed, maimed in the election, I will listen.

I could imagine how an indigene of FCT would look like addressing everyone in Abuja in Amwamwa, Bassa, Egbira, Gade, Ganagana, Gbagyi, Gbari, Gwandara, or Koro and claims he passed the message.

if the English language no gree am speak, broken English no gree am too ? In a METROPOLITAN CITY? Ejoor kee you dia!
Tribalism runs in your bloods
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Masterclass32: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
He can shove his apology where even he cannot reach it.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Bawsse(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t quote me with offensive words, I’m old enough to birth you

I'll do what I want as this a free forum, world and Internet.... You can never birth me because I can never come out the womb of someone whose morals degraded so much they choose to ignore the truth when they see it... Hypocrites!
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by bonnyhope: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
lalalista:
In as much as I don't support peter obi to become president because he said 'we no dey give shi shi' but I urge y all to vote for labour party on Saturday to purge out all these agberos from Lagos. Tinubu can be president but APC should not remain in Lagos

Abeg o make una allow sanwolu to complete project in my area

LP can win some other time
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by vannessa7(f): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

then d whole thing shld be cancelled!

u think I won't voice out displeasure

if Obi fraudulently wins any election?

I am 4 electoral process dat produce rightful winners, weda na Shekau or even Nnamdi kanu sef!

There is no election that will not have cases of discrepancies even if you do it 10 times, not even in America, it's the magnitude that should not be outlandish, where do you want inec to get the billions to conduct another election. This is just another evidence that Peter Obi had no chance of winning the election if he still came third with all this rigging.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by 0monnak0da: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi has no case
He did not win
Only Atiku has a case
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by alutapastor(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Move on to where?

Obidients have moved to the court to recover their stolen mandate.

IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by winner37(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Bravo 👏👏👏.
But some people doesn't see it that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MorningStar233: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MorningStar233: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Who moved on?? Dey play.. Pray for fraudulent government?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Wizzychuks(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Apology my foot,devil in human disguise.............apologies physical planning evil in mind......sabo
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yinmu! Too late to cry. We are sweeping out urchins from the streets of Lagos come March 11.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by vikstandon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
This Lagos thing would one day be put to death finally.

We need a Government that would support deep seaport project in South East and South South Region.

Then you will see Lagos empty in 24hours.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Na you move us when we no know? Alaye enjoy your minute of celebration because PO will still be the president of Nigeria as long as God is still on the throne.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by sangresan(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
vikstandon:
This Lagos thing would one day be put to death finally.

We need a Government that would support deep seaport project in South East and South South Region.

Then you will see Lagos empty in 24hours.

As if na you build Lagos. Oponu. The port wey dey Port Harcourt, why uno dey patronize am? The one wey dey Cross River State, why uno dey go there?

The truth is that no other people can tolerate your nuisance like the Yorubas.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by shoboy9: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
The same gov he gives orders...
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by 5starMan: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You guys are evil.
There is no tactics you won't use.
Your father moved on.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MatrixCircle: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
How the proud and arrogant politicians from Tinubu , Wike to El Rufai have all been humbled by what Obidients of Igbo , Yoruba and hausas did in last Saturday's election.
The fear of Obidients has become the beginning of wisdom in Nigerian politics.
It happened like ENDSARS.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Zyrac: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

We both know that wont happen
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
LegacyB:

To please you is useless honestly. You know nothing but acrimony, fight, struggle and bitterness.

Who is begging Mc Agbalumo to please anybody?

Shebi he threatened people not to vote On Presidential Election if they won't be voting for APC?
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Ogaonos: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Realestatevixen:
Hmmm.... Where is the apology? I listened till the end and there's no single tone of remorse or repentance in his plenty story. Its just a ploy and campaign for Sanwo Olu, nothing more nothing less.

Dear Lagosians, don't relent in this fight that you have started, a new Lagos is also very achievable. Please come out in your numbers and vote out incompetence and mediocrity if you want to. Let nobody force or coerce you to vote against your conscience.

Nigeria will win at last over selfish interests.
but i fear they might be low turn out due tp fear of violence nd apc might import pplr from outside like osun state . if is possible to do so .dt my fear
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by martinm45: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
APC bunch of hooligans. They will fail, and fail again
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by vikstandon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
sangresan:

As if na you build Lagos. Oponu. The port wey dey Port Harcourt, why uno dey patronize am? The one wey dey Cross River State, why uno dey go there?

The truth is that no other people can tolerate your nuisance like the Yorubas.

I don't like to generalize, but permit me to paint a typical you. I have seen some Yorubas like you (male and female).
You are embittered about the success of another and you can't stop at cursing and praying for his/her downfall.

Lately, a Sister of yours whom I have not met before called me for assistance, I was willing to help her, but she was dubious like many other Yorubas who have approached me online to beg.
Give me your account number, she sent me third party's account number... I asked her why a different account number, her reasons weren't adding up. I made it clear to her I won't send her anything until she furnishes her own account.

Omoh! Fast forward to months after... I dey, only to receive unsolicited or unprovoked curses and abuse. She was feeling so entitled. Her words,

"And I know that you have it then and you it at ur hand but you refused to help me,you even promised me that u will give me,what u did that day last year March really pained me.
So I now pray that all ur helpers to that has something in mind to help you should turn ur back at you because of one stupid excuse....I know that you too will be happy right? Even though the money is urs.

You claim your reason for not helping me is because of the difference in account number, Or you are a wicked, heartless, human being that does not have the fear of God in you. And you call urself man of God. What u did that year was evil. And you said you constrained to help me,we you already promised me,if you were in my shoes will u be Happy,you couldn't even look for another good excuse.....hmmmmm! And I know that people surrounding you will surely know that u are a evil human being.
Hold ur stupid help....ehhh the help u no even render sef for me.

Hmmmmm lemme burst ur bubbles,u see the person I later called for help that day,I personally Know that the person the didn't have much but the lady strive to get me the money, and I prayed sincerely from my heart that whatever the lady lay her hand too will prosper,it was that Same year they gave her American visa,after so many attempt of trying, she's in America now.

Why I asked you,u said because of the difference in my account number, you said u constrained to help me,I was pained,I cried that....did you even think my cry will go in vain.
I said i prayed for that lady right,I know that no one will be willing to pray for you except curse because you didn't deserve it,you are evil.
And I Know that, that's how you will be treating people around you.
I just pray to God, that people like you should not be much, because if they are,hmm,life won't be easy for people.
And I also pray that people like you should not be rich because if you are,ur own wickedness will be times 10."

My response to her.

If there is no cause, there can't be a curse.
And I am way older than you are. So be careful, so that you don't attract curse to yourself my dear.
I forewarn you Ayomide Oluwapamilerinayo desist now from that conversation and insult of yours else I would raise law of cause and action for you... and commit you to natural law under God, to judge between me and you.
I won't be available to plead your case.
Go in peace!

I made no promise... Just that I requested for her account number after her narrations.
I never told her 'I am a man of God.'

But low and behold, she voiced out all this claim... Meaning she had ulterior motive, which was satanic.

I Thank God for constraining me!

When you encounter a large chunk of people expressing this kind of hate... You make a generalization.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by poweredcom(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
This man is suppose to be in jail if Nigeria was to be a reasonable country
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by thecommunist(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
But your son said you guys owns Lagos and Nigeria. Why apologize to your tenants.

Before you scream waaaa, go and find out what the law says about residing in a particular location for years. We have Nigerians contesting and winning elections in USA and UK, nobody is shouting we own or looking at each other as a second class citizen. Of what benefit will it be to me when you please me?

What has Igbo got to do where an individual chooses to reside in Nigeria? Are Igbo people not Nigerians?

Once an individual stand up for the truth, he is an Igbo, check my profile, take a look at my location. I hate anything Biafra but don't bring tribal sentiment into this. Come down to Akwa Ibom and check those doing businesses 70% are non indigenes.
Wait until Ibom deep seaport is completed, it will answer the question why move down to Lagos for businesses. I know what I'm looking for, it is not in Lagos and it will never be.

you are quick to compare situations with UK and US,what about the SE Nigeria. Do they allow any non indegenes to hold political office?
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
lalalista:
In as much as I don't support peter obi to become president because he said 'we no dey give shi shi' but I urge y all to vote for labour party on Saturday to purge out all these agberos from Lagos. Tinubu can be president but APC should not remain in Lagos

He suppose spread the Money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.