Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians (21803 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Olachase(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by ecolime(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deji no fit ever get sense again.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by 40Bullets: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol
Unfortunately, Nigerians didn't ask for his opinion

3 Likes

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
So correct.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by helinues: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
I no talk am
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Toluwanise247(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
If they like…
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Karleb(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
No be you go tell me wetin I go use my life do.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by dododawa1: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:

That's your business. I came down for this election and by next week I am off. Una eyes go clear.
no late comers,men don run,OGA.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mathematics question, if C is found in CBN, PHCN, NDDC,INEC, NCDC, EFCC, NNPC, INEC & APC
Then what is C ?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Shemadex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Favy00:
That's fact because, this country can never be good,😏😏
Just imagine, tinubu bribe and won the election, then Nigeria said they don't want you and you refused, ate you ruling yourself or Nigerians god forbids
after tinubu

Power shift to North

U ppl can never rule this country
U ppl call ZOO

NOT POSSIBLE

GO TO BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by fola2222: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Well said
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
You're a criminal! Evil and satanic!
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Adviser isonu angry

Mumu thinks as obidients are trying to recover their stolen mandate that they are not hustling by the side grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by A4alpha: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Says who?? Deji you might as well drop and forget your name and move on with life as you are fake AF.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by ProphetM0hammad: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---, and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to their God-given natures. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

You can't even write coherently

Take an attachment on a night bus and go back to upper iweka
Nobody forced you to live in the west

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by puremaker7(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell me how Obi won Lagos State?
Tell me how Tinubu didn't win a single state in South East. Tell me how Obi got about 95/97 percent of votes in anambra and some other States? 🤔

Una think say na only una dey psych! You never see anything yet.
They rigged pass Apc self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Dixon06(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad

Senseless Epistle 😒

Don't throw any trash that pops up in your pipe brain here in Nairaland, this is not a trash site!

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Kayode12345: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:
grin

Poor rat that have not counted #1m of his own.
I chalanged him on his bet but he ran away. I FOR CHOP HIS BORROWED #5M.
u are a big fat lia
r

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Amaggedon: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell me how Obi won Lagos State?
Tell me how Tinubu didn't win a single state in South East. Tell me how Obi got about 95/97 percent of votes in anambra and some other States? 🤔

Una think say na only una dey psych! You never see anything yet.
People voted Obi because Tinubu has tormented them too much in Lagos.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by pacesetting: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
What is your life when you don't have good roads, electricity, and prices of things skyrocketing? Police brutality too.
Favy00:
That's fact because, this country can never be good,😏😏
Just imagine, tinubu bribe and won the election, then Nigeria said they don't want you and you refused, ate you ruling yourself or Nigerians god forbids
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by fredoooooo: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
No o , they should continue cryiing like a bush baby everywhere ...
Bola Ahmed Tinubu president elect .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by bennytrips27(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---, and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

ODE,oloriebu omo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Validated: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Deji should rest please.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians will not rest until our stolen Mandate is restored 💯

Continue, sufferhead! angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by EPIJOE: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
STOP THIS YOUR NONSENSE TALK, PLS,
IS IT BY FORCE THE YORUBAS ALIGN WITH YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE?

quote author=potopotoking post=121463814]Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---, and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians will not rest until our stolen Mandate is restored 💯

Take sound advice! Leave politicians, they're all selfish people, including Peter Obi.

Tinubu's win can never be overturned in Nigeria. Save this post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by ppogba: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
True talk.

Some.are still weeping.on the social media when Peter Obi after filling the bucket donated to him has wiped his face and already facing his brewery business.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by 5starMan: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mad idiot
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by EPIJOE: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Antoeni:
Mathematics question, if C is found in CBN, PHCN, NDDC,INEC, NCDC, EFCC, NNPC, INEC & APC
Then what is C ?

C means CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trust me there’s no activist in naija , all of them waiting for their turn to feast on the national cake , Festus ‘running mouth’ Keyamo is a case in point , hence I don’t take this clown adeyanju serious , he’s obviously fighting for his stomach infrastructure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB / Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.