Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians (21801 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Whoknowsme: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad
You started well but lost it in the middle of your speech.
You're are not born again at all for you to type this. Being born again comes from you inner heart but as it stands, your heart is far from light.
Note: it's not about 5he outcome ofthe election but what your heart portrays. Change that mindset pls.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by FisifunKododada: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:
If not for fraud and corrupt system, tell me how Tinubu will win Obi.

The muslims in the North did NOT vote for Obi because they saw him as a Christian bigot.

Get it?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by FisifunKododada: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
It was all in ANAP POLLS.ANAP poll was dead correct.

Polls also say 'Clinton will defeat Trump.' But Trump defeated Clinton in real life.

Polls are not always correct.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by McGeorge1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
So soon??
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by fatima7onochie: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
True talk, henceforth I will work more for my personal progress.I've tried my best, it's time to give upTrue talk, henceforth I will work more for my personal progress.I've tried my best, it's time to give up...
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=121461367]True talk, henceforth I will work more for my personal progress.

I've tried my best, it's time to give up[/quotep]
No it's too early to give, you're giving up simply because someone has talked?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by elonmuskbaby: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. This lad Neva know what's up. If you think obi will win the court case then you are in for a long run! 🤣

You guys will wail till you can no longer wail. Since you people want to attack everyone that doesn't support your Candidate, go on!
Na body go tell you.
After you don wail throughout this year, and you see that obi is only wasting his time, maybe then your sense go tell you to quit! 🤣🤣
but many lawyers wey them go hire go cash out big time o grin
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by amuwo1980: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Look at this closet Yoruba power monger , you have delivered the head of ur tribe to capture power illegally and u want to divert their attention, this boy needs to taken care of I swear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Perfectbeing(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2023
sekundosekundo:
If not for fraud and corrupt system, tell me how Tinubu will win Obi.
When the opposition decided to be stupid and share their votes into 3 (PDP, LP and NNPP) how would Tinubu not win?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 4:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:
This mouth na oponu.. who you dey feed before ? Abi dem Dey beg you for food

Oga face front and no discourage others ..

Yoruba man..
this mentality of Insulting words to others is a pandemic of the people from your region which is going to serve you guys in the long run
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by echodrum(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
sekundosekundo:

I am obidient. I can't vote for a sick man. Never.

LOL guy man... Good Job
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by AmadorSays: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Is there ever anytime anyone should abandon politics
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by MrColdsweat: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
amuwo1980:
Look at this closet Yoruba power monger , you have delivered the head of ur tribe to capture power illegally and u want to divert their attention, this boy needs to taken care of I swear
Typical yarriba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! / Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.