Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians (21771 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Xtristopher: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
We can't sit down watching them wasting our resources
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. This lad Neva know what's up. If you think obi will win the court case then you are in for a long run! 🤣

You guys will wail till you can no longer wail. Since you people want to attack everyone that doesn't support your Candidate, go on!
Na body go tell you.
After you don wail throughout this year, and you see that obi is only wasting his time, maybe then your sense go tell you to quit! 🤣🤣

Where have I heard the word wail before? Oh from you lot about 7ish years ago, when people said Buhari will be a collosal failure
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by MrBroke(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Only fool's think Buhari or any politician is the reason their lifes are bleeped up
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by molajaadek: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
I swear down
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Ashley86400: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. This lad Neva know what's up. If you think obi will win the court case then you are in for a long run! 🤣

You guys will wail till you can no longer wail. Since you people want to attack everyone that doesn't support your Candidate, go on!
Na body go tell you.
After you don wail throughout this year, and you see that obi is only wasting his time, maybe then your sense go tell you to quit! 🤣🤣

And yet you keep writing and writing the same thing over and over.
Your candidate has won so how is this affecting you?

If you are so sure people are wasting their time, why waste your own time writing to people not to waste their time?

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by aestake: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
True talk, henceforth I will work more for my personal progress.

I've tried my best, it's time to give up
You can't do much when the system and environment are rigged against you. You need good governance and safe place to exist and prospect. The Deji guy is deranged now or compromised. Only politicians fix a country!

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by OlawaleBammie: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:

U have bn a loser, if u give up now u will remain a loser...pls try more and become a winner grin grin, but if u truly want to be a winner it's better u join a winning team grin
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by highchief1: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
wanimo:
Next week Saturday,

Labor Party from Top to Bottom
voter apathy has set in bro.most ppl I interviewed said they are not voting anymore.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by aestake: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
MrBroke:
Only fool's think Buhari or any politician is the reason their lifes are bleeped up
Why is he running to the UK for treatments then? Why?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mumu talk. Are politicians not part of our lives?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by okuta007: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:

It is very easy to tell who the REAL ENEMIES OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE -- so after 5 days, we should all give up on the struggle against a criminal imposition and suffer the wrath of the wicked for 4 years - knowing fully well that in 4 years time- this same rubbish will rear its ugly head and votes will be manipulated again and nothing will happen

DEJI - those lives that will be lost to bandits, kidnappers, insecurity and poverty during the year - after May 29, 2023 are screaming for help RIGHT NOW and they must be heard. Na so Mandela fear say him go broke for Christmas in 1964 na him e agree to go to jail for the rest of his life for a free South Africa which you Nigerians are rushing to every day now despite being murdered and humiliated - but will wish to die in the streets in South Africa than to alive in Nigeria

DEJI - is this how Martin Luther King thought about Christmas grooves and abandoned the civil rights ? IF he was so concerned with Christmas food and drinks - will Obama ever become President in USA

Just see how willing and eager you are to sell your citizen rights to rogues of the establishment just to have access to bread.. you are a stinking piece of excreta - not fit to dwell amongst the worst of men.

No wonder IBB said IF I HEAR THERE IS A REVOLUTION AT 2AM- and I LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW and see people from a certain section of the country spear heading it, I WILL GO BACK TO SLEEP

What a piece of horrible sh i t you are! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Bluehole: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
How this guy was able to hoodwink people in a make-believe that he is an activist and a motivator, is simply amazing and still baffles me.

Or what is the importance of facing one's life when the politicians can make one's life non existing. Facing your life with kidnappers, herdsmen killings, bandits, terrorists, and economic emasculation policies.

Shaa, nothing is lacking in Nigeria including activists and motivators like this guy
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Praktikals(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:
grin

Poor rat that have not counted #1m of his own.
I chalanged him on his bet but he ran away. I FOR CHOP HIS BORROWED #5M.
Keep deceiving yourself. Even Peter Obi would not place a #50,000 on himself to win Lagos.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Bigchristo: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
It's Time To Abandon Politicians And Face Your Life - Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpSM3fttiXL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Who like insult am na truth he just talk so
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Sammy5413(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
But we will never abandon Peter Obi
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by echodrum(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:

That's your business. I came down for this election and by next week I am off. Una eyes go clear.
so You came down from a good working system to vote for a sick old corrupt politician and his gangs to rule your dilapidating counrty . what a wise man.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Monimaker22: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell me how Obi won Lagos State?
Tell me how Tinubu didn't win a single state in South East. Tell me how Obi got about 95/97 percent of votes in anambra and some other States? 🤔

Una think say na only una dey psych! You never see anything yet.

Omo your psych as you claim is buhaha, your sense of reasoning is topnotched in madness
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Shutupthere: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Favy00:
That's fact because, this country can never be good,😏😏
Just imagine, tinubu bribe and won the election, then Nigeria said they don't want you and you refused, ate you ruling yourself or Nigerians god forbids
Very shallow minded individuals will think that politics don’t affect the overall outcome of their lives. Who makes the polices? POLITICIANS. Who makes the political class comfortable in their fraudulent practices?IGNORANT CITIZENS. Who suffers the consequence? THE ENTIRE NATION MST ESPECIALLY THE IGNORANT

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
echodrum:
so You came down from a good working system to vote for a sick old corrupt politician and his gangs to rule your dilapidating counrty . what a wise man.

I am obidient. I can't vote for a sick man. Never.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by czarr(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly . Obidients, Atikulated and kwankwasia movements should move on
This old woman with no sense, leave us alone na, why are you so invested in our moving on? Does it stop your business or money if we don't move on, is it not our problem, your guy won you should be celebrating not asking us to move on, what is our moving on to you? Does it equate to cash. Or you want us to be laughing and stop talking about a stolen mandate abi? It will not work old woman without sense, we will talk and be invested in this fraud of an election until we get back our stolen mandate.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by joyousever(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
So true! Reason, I've since moved on! Personally, I don't meddle in political affairs, but these immediate past presidential elections concerned us all and we were super optimistic of a credible ruler to emerge who had the support of majority of Nigerians. But unfortunately, Nigerian old cargoes and illiterate power brokers, manipulated it to their choice candidate! Life happens and some of us have moved on!

What matters now is for whoever that is incoming to change Buhari's order of government and bring in positive energy and changes.

I have no issues with who ever wins an election. What I'm interested in, is a free and credible election that is devoid of manipulations. If one is confident of winning, why would you hire thugs to beat, intimidate electorates and snatch ballot boxes? It's a clear case of lack of confidence.
Thy only way Tinubu can redeem his image is to simply erase Buhari's evil order of governance and revamp Nigeria's economy and appoint intelligent and pro- democratic cabinet members that can give Nigeria a positive colouration!

Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians will not rest until our stolen Mandate is restored 💯
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Praktikals:

Keep deceiving yourself. Even Peter Obi would not place a #50,000 on himself to win Lagos.

Igbos outnumber Yoruba in Lagos. This a fact.

If you say all igbos should stay at home on Monday Lagos will be a ghost city.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by BreconHills(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
It was all in ANAP POLLS.

ANAP poll was dead correct.

And the rest of the poll?

Rivers?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by royalfly(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians will not rest until our stolen Mandate is restored 💯

This guy thinks he is smart. Further elections is coming and he thinks, this is the best fufu advice. His pay masters are really oaying him well. This guy has no business in the media space but of course majority of Nigerians have no clear mind, but how would they av one when they are all manipulated one way or the other. My people have one adage, who them they do nor go say them nor fit do me again. What ever this guys name is, when we finally regain freedom in this country, this guy should b investigated
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by XLence: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
It's Time To Abandon Politicians And Face Your Life - Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians

Wrong. Our lives are shaped by politics, typical examples include border closure, cash swap etc. You can't separate governance from the pace of your progress. If the business Deji has advised you to face requires steady electricity for growth; I need not preach. To all those reinforcing the old order in the name of tribalism, may your hustle be excruciating and your harvest according to the proportion of pain your masters would cause Nigerians daily.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by 9japride(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shutupthere:

Very shallow minded individuals will think that politics don’t affect the overall outcome of their lives. Who makes the polices? POLITICIANS. Who makes the political class comfortable in their fraudulent practices?IGNORANT CITIZENS. Who suffers the consequence? THE ENTIRE NATION MST ESPECIALLY THE IGNORANT
[color=#006600][/color]

Some people are just too daft and they keep electing misfit and praying for the country to move forward. It's only a kid that eats mummy thank you food that will say elected leaders don't affect their lives. It's until they try to open a business or need security assurance it's then they will understand that a bigoted /tribalistic leader can affect one's life immensely.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by royalfly(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
joyousever:
So true! Reason, I've since moved on! Personally, I don't meddle in political affairs, but these immediate past presidential elections concerned us all and we were super optimistic of a credible ruler to emerge who had the support of majority of Nigerians. But unfortunately, Nigerian old cargoes and illiterate power brokers, manipulated it to their choice candidate! Life happens and some of us have moved on!

What matters now is for whoever that is incoming to change Buhari's order of government and bring in positive energy and changes.

I have no issues with who ever wins an election. What I'm interested in, is a free and credible election that is devoid of manipulations. If one is confident of winning, why would you hire thugs to beat, intimidate electorates and snatch ballot boxes? It's a clear case of lack of confidence.
Thy only way Tinubu can redeem his image is to simply erase Buhari's evil order of governance and revamp Nigeria's economy and appoint intelligent and pro- democratic cabinet members that can give Nigeria a positive colouration!
Trickish

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Sholaco: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Useless man. You have to face yours first. Your Atiku is a bitter loser
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Shutupthere: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Some people are just too daft and they keep electing misfit and praying for the country to move forward. It's only a kid that eats mummy thank you food that will say elected leaders don't affect their lives. It's until they try to open a business or need security assurance it's then they will understand that a bigoted /tribalistic leader can affect one's life immensely.
I don’t drink beer but I will gladly pay for whatever u drink and drink with you.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Gilgil: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pay no heed to this guy and others trying to dissuade people from querying a very questionable and controversial electoral result.

This is just psychological warfare to stop people from pursuing their rights to free and fair elections.

Since 2015 that we had faced our lives, what was the result? Negative results on all indices of growth and progress.

These kind of people (Deji Adeyanju) are the enemies of a progressive Nigeria.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by DADYLEED: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
In that case we shall not bother ourselves to vote for any politician anymore
ebukajay184:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication / President Buhari lands in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.