Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians (21772 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by joyousever(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
What do you mean by trickish,? Hope you're okay??[quote author=royalfly post=121465535][/quote]
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Princessstee: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Let them go and take Lagos with their online structure again.. Hijackers wink
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by GameLord009: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad

You are not a born again Christian…The water you people drink is filled with lies!
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by royalfly(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
joyousever:
What do you mean by trickish,? Hope you're okay??

Read what u wrote, for me everyone should go nd vote
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by reddingtonblack: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
opalu:
Yeye man.
Non of the 4 leading Candidates engaged his propaganda services. He was so pained to the point that he attacked all of them all through. He was lenient a bit to Atiku since his former party was PDP and lenient also to Tinubu since they are of same tribe.
Deji is from my state, Kogi. He cannot even win councillor seat there. So so big mouth. His business model is to be paid millions during election period for propaganda. Then for 4 years he enjoys the proceeds. Then wait for another election.

You could have posted his wikepedia page, that one more is detailed cheesy leave your job and be shouting we are going to court upandown, truth is always bitter
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by eroticecstasy: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Nobody send you son. Go back to wherever you came from and stop asking filthy questions!

And you believe him?
Wait a minute, where do you even think he came from? Nwa or Ariria market?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Fareke: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why is it difficult for Igbos to find their way to presidency in Nigeria politics?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by LeonSaab: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
It was all in ANAP POLLS.

ANAP poll was dead correct.

lol but didn't the poll say he will become president? What now happened 🤣
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by kezienaira: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:
grin

Poor rat that have not counted #1m of his own.
I chalanged him on his bet but he ran away. I FOR CHOP HIS BORROWED #5M.

Deji doesn't have 2milla to his name and he's staking 5 milla.
Joke of the decade
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Sukkyy2010: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. This lad Neva know what's up. If you think obi will win the court case then you are in for a long run! 🤣

You guys will wail till you can no longer wail. Since you people want to attack everyone that doesn't support your Candidate, go on!
Na body go tell you.
After you don wail throughout this year, and you see that obi is only wasting his time, maybe then your sense go tell you to quit! 🤣🤣
lol, you dey mind them?
Ignore them to continue deepen in their dream, I believe by 2027 when Tinubu is contesting again for re-election maybe by then they awake from their unrealistic dream. Funny calibre of people.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by LAFOCUZY: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
It's Time To Abandon Politicians And Face Your Life - Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpSM3fttiXL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
L

MOVE ON MOVE ON TO WHERE. WHERE HAVE WE MOVED TO SINCE 1999 AND BEFORE. WHERE?? EACH PEOPLE SAY MOVE ON, FORGE AHEAD. TO DEATH OR HELL? BECAUSE THINGS BGETS WORSE EACH TIME

FUEL PROCE IS HIGHER
INFLATION EPMUCH HIGHER
PUBLIC SCHOOL DEAD
FESERAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEAD
GOVERNMENT OWNED BUSINESSES SOLD TO PROXIES
FX WORSENS
ETC

MOVE ON TO WHERE.? ITS BETTER WE STAY IN ONE PLACE DETWRMINE THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND DESTINATION AND WHAT IT OFFERS US . THAT WAY WE HAVE A NONE DIRECTION AND HOW WE CAN GET THERE SAFELY. THEN WILL WE MOVE WITH HOOE AND FASTER.

WE CANT KEEP MOVING ON WITHOUT A DESTINATION . WHERE ARW WE REALLY GOING

NO MOVING ON. STOP SAYING IT
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by assholemods: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:

That's your business. I came down for this election and by next week I am off. Una eyes go clear.
See am? Shame on you! You can't give him a reasonable answer.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Ibman: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thank you for the advice... All we want is justice.
We will not rest until justice is delivered to the rightful person.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by assholemods: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:
If not for fraud and corrupt system, tell me how Tinubu will win Obi.
Explain that! Una think say na only una get mouth?

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm very happy that the Muslim/Muslim ticket victory has proven that we Christians are minorities in Nigeria. The political power of Nigeria is in the hands of our Muslim brothers and instead of uniting with them, Peter Obi mislead gullible Christians with his divisive political campaigns. Had Peter Obi won, the election would have been the best in the world to his zombidients. Now that the tables has turned, they are screaming rigging like a castrated he-goat. I trust the military to speak to them in the language they understand. Nonsense sad

When all the participants of an election, Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso, sowore etc have all denounced the elections as rigged, but only APC that won thinks the elections were fair grin grin
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fareke:
Why is it difficult for Igbos to find their way to presidency in Nigeria politics?

Why is it difficult for the 247 other tribes in Nigeria to find their way to the Presidency?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Fareke: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why is it difficult for the 247 other tribes in Nigeria to find their way to the Presidency?
Pls direct your comment based on the major tribes we have in Nigeria.
The North has done it
The Southsouth has done it (Jonathan)
The Southwest has done it.
What is happening to the Southeastern people?
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by stano2(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell me how Obi won Lagos State?
Tell me how Tinubu didn't win a single state in South East. Tell me how Obi got about 95/97 percent of votes in anambra and some other States? 🤔

Una think say na only una dey psych! You never see anything yet.
You expected Tinubu to win a state in South East🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
South Easterners want what’s best for the country.
Did you see the videos of South Easterners counting their votes??
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by gidgiddy: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fareke:

Pls direct your comment based on the major tribes we have in Nigeria.
The North has done it
The Southsouth has done it (Jonathan)
The Southwest has done it.
What is happening to the Southeastern people?

Oh they have all done it? And how has that helped anyone? Has that added any value to anyone's life? Look at the one a Fulani man called Buhari is about to leave you and you are more interested in the ethnic group that produced the President

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians will not rest until our stolen Mandate is restored 💯
Even right now I know it would have started to affect how productive you were at work or your business... Face your life and stop putting all your trust in man... It ends in disappointment
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by 910adeola: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
If not for fraud and corrupt system, tell me how Tinubu will win Obi.If not for fraud and corrupt system, tell me how Tinubu will win Obi....
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Aguodo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
It's Time To Abandon Politicians And Face Your Life - Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpSM3fttiXL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This shows that he is a duns. He doesn't know anything but be making noise like empty vessel.
Politicians who can make or mar you are people you said we should leave.
Can you see the shege Naira redesign is showing Nigerians ?can you see how darkness has overtaken us? Pally u no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by omoluka: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Antoeni:
Mathematics question, if C is found in CBN, PHCN, NDDC,INEC, NCDC, EFCC, NNPC, INEC & APC
Then what is C ?
Corruption
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Typical blackman activist
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Entimz: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Moving on and leaving everything to God is taking this nation back
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by gabbytabby: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Our hustle continues make them face infrastructure.

Make the Governors and Ministers compete to be the best they can be
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by gabbytabby: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
stano2:
You expected Tinubu to win a state in South East🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
South Easterners want what’s best for the country.
Did you see the videos of South Easterners counting their votes??

They wanted it all greedy lot
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by 9japride(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shutupthere:

I don’t drink beer but I will gladly pay for whatever u drink and drink with you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks 👍

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by PeggySandas(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---, and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.
See tears. 🤣🤣
Stop crying, pele shogbo?

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by luckychem: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Go and advise your family, Mr Deji.
Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by ariesbull: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why am I in the same country with this type of guy ?

So we should abandon then to ruin this nation as they are doing

Can we go our separate ways .. Can't have idiots as competitors

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians by Dedeity: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tell me how Obi won Lagos State?
Tell me how Tinubu didn't win a single state in South East. Tell me how Obi got about 95/97 percent of votes in anambra and some other States? 🤔

Una think say na only una dey psych! You never see anything yet.
A drug baron can not rule a sane people that's why the sane south east rejected him completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.