Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years (50813 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / Remi Tinubu Accused Of Locking Aso Rock Chapel Because They Didn't Support BAT / Femi Fani-kayode: Aso Rock Chapel Will Not Be Shut Down, Remi Tinubu Is A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by VEHINTOLAR: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is the most imbecilic statement ever ! Is this Okowa truly a medical Doctor by training ? What a dumb statement ! So,Mr Okowa wants us to believe that everybody that will be working and living in Aso Rock will all be Muslims !

Remi Tinubu,wife of the President elect is even a Pastor of the RCCG !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Bhol28: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by biafranrealson: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
of all the problem facing us, your priority if elected is chapel.
where was God when two muslims rigged their way to power.
we hoped PO/DATTI must get their stolen mandate and build a new nigeria devoid of religious that has put africa behind developed continent
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by frankson1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pandev:
Okowa is in severe pain. grin

He can't show his people what he did with the money Buhari released to him but he's worrying about the chapel in Also Rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Lukuluku69(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
Igbos have voted northern Muslims more than any region in Nigeria 4 times yet they haven't voted Igbos once

We have an alliance with south south and middle belt ...we won the last election but we're rigged out we would learn to defend our votes better next time

It is true you have voted them more but they have no reciprocate ever since. But this is usually pointed out to Igbos. Do they listen and adjust? From Nnamdi Azikwe, Alex Ekweme, John Ogwu, Peter Obi et all you have always aligned with the North. But look at the Yorubas, what have they done differently?

The Igbos could have make APGA strong by letting it be a Regional springboard for the National Politics but no, they prefer instant gratifications at the doorsteps of PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Menclothing: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
I swear never knew this man no get brain ao all christain Aso rock staff na ur house dem go worship
.tinubu is the only muslim in his family rest are christain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Pandev(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
frankson1:

He can't show his people what he did with the money Buhari released to him but he's worrying about the chapel in Also Rock.
he's shameless

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by DannyWalker: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yes because our first lady is a Muslim.
Bigoted fool!
ode na RCCG she dey attend
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mysy013(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sorry Oga 16Years
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by rummmy: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tell that to wike and other fake christians .......this is the beginning
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Fearyourcreator: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:
And so. I guess it's only president or vice who worship there

Is there a mosque inside Delta state government house?
You dey mind them ... Others that are Christians will worship there... President wife go use there and the rest
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by DTaj: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/aso-rock-chapel-will-be-closed-for-4-years-okowa/

Idiot! You are working in cahoots with Atiku, a die-hard Muslim. You dine and wine with many Muslim friends in PDP, but when Labour Party and APC defeated your handpicked candidates, you started spewing rubbish about Aso Rock Chapel!

Few politicians will see God's favour! Only the gullible would believe this clown!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is he trying to tell us that there are no staff or residents in Aso Rock who will worship at the chapel? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Rex777: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talking as if He is a Christian in the first place. So your only concern is chapel in aso rock. You could not deliver as number 1 of Delta. It is now you think, you want to deliver as a wife to a Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by busomma: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who cares? Religion isn't Nigerian problem now. How to get rid of u , Tinubu & all the politicians that set us backwards is the priority.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by soil4soil(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

So it's only the president or the vice president that uses the aso rock chapel, see thinking of someone that wants to rule the country.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

It is true you have voted them more but they have no reciprocate ever since. But this is usually pointed out to Igbos. Do they listen and adjust? From Nnamdi Azikwe, Alex Ekweme, John Ogwu, Peter Obi et all you have always aligned with the North. But look at the Yorubas, what have they done differently?

The Igbos could have make APGA strong by letting it be a Regional springboard for the National Politics but no, they prefer instant gratifications at the doorsteps of PDP.
Can you tell me what Yorubas did with APC that Igbos didn't do with PDP just list two in clear terms
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by stickle(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Aso rock chapel Don't have pastors or members, president or vp attend alone..

Hian

The truth is that I pity gullible people that take this politicians seriously.

I am very sure that Also rock chapel is not just for the people in the villa. When I was in Abuja, a friend who was same denomination with me offered to register my name so that I can attend service there but I declined.

Our people are playing politics with a lot of emotion

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by BabaAduras: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lie.

Sound It in east west north and south.
A new Nigeria is coming. A Nigeria that wil suprise Nigerians and make us happy.
The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Tinubu is inec president elect. He is not president of Nigeria. He will not be president of Nigeria.
PODATTI will get the mandate majority gave to him and will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Continue to live in your dream world. Hope you will come to surface in 2031 after 8 years of BAT presidency.

But then, you will go back to your delusional world because it will be followed by another 8 years of Hausa/Fulani presidency.

So in reality, see you in 2039.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Abubaushe(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
dre11:

What the hell is the problem of this christian fundamentalist? The incoming first lady who happens to be a daughter of the soil(Delta) is an ordained Pastor of (RCCG).Common,you mean her pastoring activities will now be at the villa mosque? Okowa has burnt already the 50billon part of Delta loan on Atiku/okowa ticket,the crux of his crisis. By the time omo-agege takes over Delta state, the good people of delta state would demand and answer to where the loan you took to finance the Atiku/okowa ticket that was doomed abinitio!
Be informed!!!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Sermwell(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
BigSarah:
when I think of how Atiku and Obi, decided to extend Nigerians contract with APC suffering, I laugh, two mad people, will an Atiku/Obi 2023 ticket kill you.

The chapel won't be closed it'll be put to good use by insects, the budget for the chapel will be looted..

My advice to Christians and members of other parties is, we should keep mute and watch APC and work hard for ourselves to have a better life , I don't advise any unnecessary bitterness, imagine suffering bad government and having anger and bitterness in you.

God forbid

You're a very stupid person!! Will Obi have lost if the election was not rigged? Why did INEC not transmit results immediately it was counted?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by stickle(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:
When I tell some animals that this is the first stage for Christianity to be destroyed in this country, the foolish Yoruba Christians think otherwise.
This is just the beginning! Congratulations to keyamo for closing the chapel.

Worst was said about how buhari will islamize Nigeria, it's almost 8 years now but we are still waiting.

An average Yoruba Muslim are not fanatics. Reason why they inter-marry other faith.

In all, let us all know that God's ways are not our ways.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by eas01: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Bigoted fool!
Shut up. APC Muslim Muslim ticket is the real bigot conspiracy.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by gbishman: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Leave God matter for this one. God is the creator of all Man and all religion. It doesn't matter what tribe, race or religion. Probably make you nor dey use sentiments for your campaign. All we need is someone that can do the job shekena
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Owontime: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you don't like it abeg call the police or shut up.
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Tonycart: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol so okowa is now bigoted too. He's the VP candidate of PDP oh. Una matter eh

Yamiriflathead:
Bigoted fool!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by akins088(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okowa, are you eyeing villa to be the presiding pastor?
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by SlurUsername1: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
eas01:

Shut up. APC Muslim Muslim ticket is the real bigot conspiracy.

Goan and stop the Muslim Muslim ticket na Flatheard!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by theforemost: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
As if he even goes to that church every Sunday.
Playing religious politics
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by omurphy23456: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
I sincerely dont know why these ones are selling mediocrity, Oga!!! if you have not been to vila service before then keep your mouth shut, Villa Chapel's Sunday service is one attended by Christians in the Cabinet / villa staffs, I have once worship and at another point in 2001 i did ministered there hence what you are saying is not true, will Pst. Remi Tinubu the Incoming first Lady be worshiping outside Villa?. Oga kindly concentrate on how to tame Agege and his Rampaging APC, Vila chapel should be the least of your worries at this point. What you have just said clearly shows that you lack the hope that your party will win in Court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by Fredoh(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
BigSarah:
when I think of how Atiku and Obi, decided to extend Nigerians contract with APC suffering, I laugh, two mad people, will an Atiku/Obi 2023 ticket kill you.

The chapel won't be closed it'll be put to good use by insects, the budget for the chapel will be looted..

My advice to Christians and members of other parties is, we should keep mute and watch APC and work hard for ourselves to have a better life , I don't advise any unnecessary bitterness, imagine suffering bad government and having anger and bitterness in you.

God forbid

True my sister, Atiku-Obi would have been unstoppable in 2023!
Re: Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years by millionaireman: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okowa sold out for Atiku to succeed President Buhari through PDP, instead of sticking to rotation of PDP ticket to the south.

Okowa is now raising dust over the reality of Aso Rock Chapel getting closed.
Some of you southern politicians, including Tinubu, have sold the sout to Arewa.
Tinubu knew that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. Now with Tinubu as figure head president to be sleeping in Aso Rock while Buhari cabal reigns in Aso Rock through Shettima, there was literally no rotation of the presidency to the south.

Okowa knew same, but scuttled the agreement of southern governors for PDP ticket to be zoned to the south. Did Okowa not understand that Atiku zoomed into the 2023 presidential race purposely to stop PDP person from the south to succeed President Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.