Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things (3984 Views)

A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things / Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by welturebotanical: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Will you guys stop the acting, please.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
mymadam:
Something seems out-of-place in this matter. The lady's audacity is out-of-this-world. Or, am I missing something? 🤔

Op is a childish troll making up ludicrous stories about a nairalander

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by mymadam(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Op is a childish troll making up ludicrous stories about a nairalander

Oh, he's a baad guy indeed 😂
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Sixfeetbelle: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
welturebotanical:
Will you guys stop the acting, please.

This isn't acting.

I don't how it got to this point, but I've seen Op countless times do stuff like this to that particular moniker, including cloning their account.

I'm just waiting for it to blow over and expose Op.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Drealman20: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2023
So many mad people on nairaland grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by DesChyko: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2023
After reading longer than I really should, I have come to the conclusion that there are probably only 2/3 people that are normal on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by lolu2019: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=Vickho post=121469264]My name is Inspector Lawal Gbadamosi. I just recently established a nursery school in Lekki Phase one, Lagos.
I was seeking to recruit qualified teachers since my school is still nascent and growing.

A certain lady with the moniker DKM123 contacted me through my mailbox and narrated her ordeal with me, telling me how she is so in desperate need of the job so she will be able to cater for her poor dying parents, so I had to employ her to teach primary 1 despite failing the interview both oral and written.

So while I was taking a walk through the various classes to inspect and monitor the teaching process I over heard her teaching my pupils immoral things like.

A hotel - A hotel is a place where a male takes a female to go in and sleep with her, they can decide to sleep together through out the night or pay for a short time and sleep together for certain hours.
what broke my heart was when she further elaborated on the definition of a hotel by saying this:

a man can also take his fellow man or a lady can take her fellow lady and go to a hotel and they can sleep together

as she was about to call two pupils of same gender to demonstrate physically on LGBTQ that's was when I whooped in and immediately pounced on her and beat the hell out of her, she struggled and freed herself from my grip by biting me and fled.

Now the whole school environment has been surrounded by Navy, Policemen and the Nigerian Army, if she is sighted around the school premises, she will be instantly shot dead.

Any person on this forum that will help with valuable information on how to track her down and arrest her will be rewarded.
Below is her profile.
https://www.nairaland.com/DKM123[/quote y can't u introduce Eko excel to the teachers.get it from the government.it saves them the stress of lesson note and teaching rubbish.
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by lolu2019: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
My name is Inspector Lawal Gbadamosi. I just recently established a nursery school in Lekki Phase one, Lagos.
I was seeking to recruit qualified teachers since my school is still nascent and growing.

A certain lady with the moniker DKM123 contacted me through my mailbox and narrated her ordeal with me, telling me how she is so in desperate need of the job so she will be able to cater for her poor dying parents, so I had to employ her to teach primary 1 despite failing the interview both oral and written.

So while I was taking a walk through the various classes to inspect and monitor the teaching process I over heard her teaching my pupils immoral things like.

A hotel - A hotel is a place where a male takes a female to go in and sleep with her, they can decide to sleep together through out the night or pay for a short time and sleep together for certain hours.
what broke my heart was when she further elaborated on the definition of a hotel by saying this:

a man can also take his fellow man or a lady can take her fellow lady and go to a hotel and they can sleep together

as she was about to call two pupils of same gender to demonstrate physically on LGBTQ that's was when I whooped in and immediately pounced on her and beat the hell out of her, she struggled and freed herself from my grip by biting me and fled.

Now the whole school environment has been surrounded by Navy, Policemen and the Nigerian Army, if she is sighted around the school premises, she will be instantly shot dead.

Any person on this forum that will help with valuable information on how to track her down and arrest her will be rewarded.
Below is her profile.
https://www.nairaland.com/DKM123
y can't u introduce Eko excel to the teachers.it saves them the stress of writing lesson note and teaching rubbish.go to Subeb and get it.
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by meobizy(f): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Bait.
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Leiylau(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
My name is Inspector Lawal Gbadamosi. I just recently established a nursery school in Lekki Phase one, Lagos.

Below is her profile.
https://www.nairaland.com/DKM123
You might be a troll against lesbians
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Vickho: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2023
lolu2019:
y can't u introduce Eko excel to the teachers.it saves them the stress of writing lesson note and teaching rubbish.go to Subeb and get it.
first time of hearing of this oh.
I'll Google it to check the sample
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Vickho: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Leiylau:
You might be a troll against lesbians
you are Sisterfire's lesbian partner.
we are looking for a way to track both of you, arrest and sentence both of you to life imprisonment.
Lesbian fools
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Vickho: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

This isn't acting.

I don't how it got to this point, but I've seen Op countless times do stuff like this to that particular moniker, including cloning their account.

I'm just waiting for it to blow over and expose Op.
will you shut up and keep quiet?
where were you when she started it by defaming me and posting false information about me all over this forum.
If you don't know how it all started you better keep shut.
check this her post below.
Na your papa or mama money I steal?
DKM123:

See ehn, you must return the money you stole from that widow under the guise of helping her daughter get a job. Her daughter met you on nairaland and trusted you not knowing you are a th!ef!

Return that old woman's money before Ogun kee you
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by lolu2019: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
first time of hearing of this oh.
I'll Google it to check the sample
ok
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by DKM123: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
where were you when she started it by defaming me and posting false information about me all over this forum.

Vickho the Phool! May G0d punish you for lying you mentally disturbed d!sgusting scammer!

Anyone with a discerning mind can tell that you are the self acclaimed troll whose ONLY PRIDE in life is cloning lots of people's accounts and then using it to lie against them so they are cowered and don't call out your many evul on this forum.

On behalf of everyone you have scammed and then bullied to silence with your many monikers, I say, may thunder faya your left yansh! Oloriburuku! anuofia! ozuolododo!

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Leiylau(f): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
you are Sisterfire's lesbian partner.
we are looking for a way to track both of you, arrest and sentence both of you to life imprisonment.
Lesbian fools
You must be very stupid and vile mouthed . Don't let me crumble u In bits

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Sixfeetbelle: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:

Did you scam said lady, yes or no?

If you didn't and she's confusing your moniker for someone else, duplicating her moniker and making up ludicrous stories about her isn't the way to go. Instead, make a new post and declare your innocence using facts, and wash yourself clean from the whole situation.

If she manages to stick this wahala on you, no one will side with you when it all blows over. Sometimes, nairaland spills over into real life.
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Vickho: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Did you scam said lady, yes or no?

If you didn't and she's confusing your moniker for someone else, duplicating her moniker and making up ludicrous stories about her isn't the way to go. Instead, make a new post and declare your innocence using facts, and wash yourself clean from the whole situation.

If she manages to stick this wahala on you, no one will side with you when it all blows over. Sometimes, nairaland spills over into real life.

Chidinmma I hear you.
Thank you but na that real life spin over I need.
I must deal with that ugly little witch for first pulling the mane out of THE LION
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Vickho: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Leiylau:
You must be very stupid and vile mouthed . Don't let me crumble u In bits
you deceived nairalanders that you are from China and that your mother is from uli in anambra with a fake Chinese woman picture you then used those lies to steal money from nairalanders.
I have reported your profile to the police and you'll be arrested and sent to jail
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by henndukwe18: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Right from d beginning, I knew there WS sometinng wrong with D's story
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
Any old Nairalander will know the op is a stupid troll. I stopped reading when I saw inspector Lawal... This guy has over 1k monikers just for trolling... Later when he feels threatened he will demand u send a PM so he can trace and deal with u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by qtguru(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Joblessness OP

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by PlaysNigeria: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Haha
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by malik28: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
As we all know the current situation in Nigeria that affects almost everyone but some don't even have it at all.
I've seen some around that barely feed themselves talk more of their kids.
More reason this young lady wants to work rather than be wayward like some other girls,
Pls if you can help with a decent job salary, she would be happy cos she needs money to prepare for JAMB.
ONLY WAEC CERTIFICATE,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP AT 09063281241 IF YOU HAVE ANY JOB FOR. GOD BLESS
Re: A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things by Baronthecelebri: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Haahahahhhah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? / Selfish Girls / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.