Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality (13489 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gandy04:

If na stinginess, abeg make I dey stingy o😔. As I dey laidis, I'm planning to go to my 2nd shift today. I have not even sleep. And someone will now ask me for money I no go give o
Not good for your health in the long run. Please stop.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by OgaTheTop2: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
mikool007:
i'v backed my statement with these evidence, reply with yours
(link source: https://allschool.com.ng/nigerian-lady-who-relocated-to-us-to-became-nurse-comes-back-home-builds-parents-big-mansion-video/)
They just don't know what they are saying. Some guys would not even bother building a house in naija, they will just buy house gbam..Case closed.

Like i said somewhere, you won't know what you can achieve out of life if you don't try. Some think I do drugs, I am not Tinubu abeg cheesy
There are many financial facilities you can enjoy in US. Banks will be offering you with loans and credit facilities once you have a good credit score...It's automatic. Many people make it big through this route, couple with their works. Some Nigerians have low self-esteem and look down on others making it. You don't travel abroad and hope to make money while sleeping. I only sleep 5 hours in a day, the rest na work and driving. Not easy, but you make your money. You work well, have good business and stay out of trouble...you are good to go. Once I am on vacation in naija I enjoy my life to the fullest. Back to US, na work, work and work. That's life. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by ModCaller: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
irumole1975:
CC TheGoodAmerican, Gerrard59, 1stGenAmerican, come here o . Is this guy lying or saying the truth

How person go pay $357 for electricity

That guy doesn't have sense. Or maybe he doesn't know basic maths.

He should look for what is eating electricity in his house. Reduce that thing to $200
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Lightway: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Slynation:
You sound very foolish, so everybody outside Nigeria is doing drugs, with due respect you are very very stupid, if doing drugs is that easy, go and do naw...Akpamu!!

Akpamu like your father
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by mikool007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
They just don't know what they are saying. Some guys would not even bother building a house in naija, they will just buy house gbam..Case closed.

Like i said somewhere, you won't know what you can achieve out of life if you don't try. Some think I do drugs, I am not Tinubu abeg cheesy
There are many financial facilities you can enjoy in US. Banks will be offering you with loans and credit facilities once you have a good credit score...It's automatic. Many people make it big through this route, couple with their works. Some Nigerians have low self-esteem and look down on others making it. You don't travel abroad and hope to make money while sleeping. I only sleep 5 hours in a day, the rest na work and driving. Not easy, but you make your money. You work well, have good business and stay out of trouble...you are good to go. Once I am on vacation in naiaj I enjoy my life to the fullest. Back to US, na work, work and work. That's life. smiley
i couldn't have
said it any better myself, more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheNoble007:

I know that you are pained by the person's stupid post.. But don't dwell on that okay. And for your declaration to be potent, don't resort to cursing in like manner. Go through my moniker and see that I'm not just writing.... You will excel...

Alright...

UYÓ ODUK UYÓ OWORO, AMEN
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Speak for yourself o. I have never regretted relocating to US. A beautiful family, two fine 2020 SUVs, lovely mortgaged house, three beautiful houses in naija, three fine cars (two SUVs and one 2016 car) in naija. Parents and siblings are well taken care of. Friends are supported in tunes of millions of naira in their various businesses. Tell me, what work could I do in naija within four years to achieve all these and still going? You pay bills in US, that's a must. No food for lazy man in yankee o cheesy

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by WantsandMore: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gandy04:

If na stinginess, abeg make I dey stingy o😔. As I dey laidis, I'm planning to go to my 2nd shift today. I have not even sleep. And someone will now ask me for money I no go give o
trying to a earn a living shouldn't take the place of rest & sleep please, or else all that money will go back to the good doctors...

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
SouthCaroliina:
bros come back instead of whining like a b!tch

Ok.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
tonymyke4life:

U sure say na abroad u dey so? Ur pidgin no gel at all, if it's English u wanted to speak then it's even worse. grin

K
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
Nonsense.. trying to discourage people... everything there is far better..I have friends there

Ok
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nezzjnr:

But you were here in 2021 selling Oneplus 8T.

You people should rest so people won't start selling up their most precious properties thinking once you just leave Nigeria... You'll start packing money.

Leave them OgaThetop2 indeed. These are the people selling fake dreams to Nigerians. Before I travelled, with all the propaganda I used to see here, I thought money actually litters the ground on this abroad
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by timesuploaded: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
fykes:

See mumu talk...you think everybody is washing plates and doing care work.
Even if u are a space engineer you can't make it in America. Let a Nigerian become the president of America he will still be a failure. There is no way to make it in America
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Where ever you are, you'll make a very big mistake, and you will be deported back to Nigeria. In JESUS name. Amen.

Mark My words.

I wish you evil from now on. May you commit attrocities the like of which all souls on earth will detest you for. I stand on this soil today to wash you in evil. May you be sad all days of your life. As you wish another man to commit mistakes, May you also commit mistakes that will either deny you Joy or kill you. By the grace of God and by the power of beings, may you be sad all through your life. You have wished me evils today, May evil be yours
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Spot on

I wish you evil from now on. May you commit attrocities the like of which all souls on earth will detest you for. I stand on this soil today to wash you in evil. May you be sad all days of your life. As you wish another man to commit mistakes, May you also commit mistakes that will either deny you Joy or kill you. By the grace of God and by the power of beings, may you be sad all through your life. You have wished me evils today, May evil be yours

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
SavageResponse:
■ What you said about taking pics everyday is true...I know someone who left for Canada about 3 weeks ago. The guy is busy post pics everyday on WhatsApp, reality will soon set in for him when he runs low on cash grin
is he on vacation that he is busy posting pictures everyday? undecided

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
1Sharon:

This isn't the flex you thought it was.
But it ain't bad nah... I don't think what you highlighted there is bad unless covetousness dey the blood of the fellow.

2 Likes

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
irumole1975:
How person go pay $357 for electricity
You can if you live in a place where you use that much electricity. Abroad is not a walk in the park. Instead it is place where opportunities are available for you use as you will. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Especially for UK..

Dem wan use bills kill them..
You can always move back to Nigeria. No be chain you for UK so. undecided

3 Likes

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:
Traveling abroad especially America has been a disaster for so many Nigerians. In 3 months it becomes clear that Nigeria is a trillion times better than America and Canada. In over 40yrs of this great mistake I have never seen a Nigerian who made it in America or Canada. Even those who sold their houses and retired back to Nigeria after 40yrs of working abroad can't retire back with $1million which is chicken change in present day Nigeria. This is one nightmare the new generation must avoid
So, for 40 years, you imprisoned yourself in abroad, why? Why didn't you move back to Nigeria to save your life? undecided

1 Like

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:
You will regret. There hasn't been a single Nigerian who didn't regret traveling to America or Canada. You will surely regret, nothing like grace. Failure is certain
Grace? So, because you have regrets means every other Nigerian also has regrets? This crab mentality self. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by irumole1975: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Spot on

You will never be able to leave Nigeria even with your desperation. You'll be able to collect passport but will not be able to use it.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by sharpwriter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your testament is laced with lies.... Make una fear sango, even if una no fit fear Jehovah
Hahahahahahaha... Make dem dey fear thunder wey fit fire dem àbí? Lol cheesy
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:
You will regret. There hasn't been a single Nigerian who didn't regret traveling to America or Canada. You will surely regret, nothing like grace. Failure is certain

🤣🤣🤣🤣💔

You don break the guy heart.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:
Traveling abroad especially America has been a disaster for so many Nigerians. In 3 months it becomes clear that Nigeria is a trillion times better than America and Canada. In over 40yrs of this great mistake I have never seen a Nigerian who made it in America or Canada. Even those who sold their houses and retired back to Nigeria after 40yrs of working abroad can't retire back with $1million which is chicken change in present day Nigeria. This is one nightmare the new generation must avoid

1 million dollar chicken change?!

No don't do that. Haba don't! It's not nice at all.

Ah ahn! Don't even say that.

2 Likes

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by hinograce: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Well there is no where that is all rosy. From experience I noticed most Nigerians want to show off and keep up with the Joneses and end up piercing themselves here with a lot of sorrow. The average Nigerian does not want to start small. What I have consciously avoided is trying to impress anyone here.
Don't buy a car yet take the bus. If you must buy a car a well maintained used car and solely to goto work. I have noticed we want to buy the latest 2023 car with big tires so we can show people we have arrived and we end up paying for that car every bi weekly from our small paycheck.
Do NOT rent a big house. You can rent a shared apartment and save your money. Time will come when you can even buy an acreage. If it is to marry. Look and settle with a woman that is going forward and will help you go further and not backward. Get a lady who is not cosmetic and is also on the same page of delayed gratification with you. These are a few ways you can have more money to spend and live well especially in the Canada that I know.

9 Likes

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Speak for yourself o. I have never regretted relocating to US. A beautiful family, two fine 2020 SUVs, lovely mortgaged house, three beautiful houses in naija, three fine cars (two SUVs and one 2016 car) in naija. Parents and siblings are well taken care of. Friends are supported in tunes of millions of naira in their various businesses. Tell me, what work could I do in naija within four years to achieve all these and still going? You pay bills in US, that's a must. No food for lazy man in yankee o cheesy

Knowing stuffs like this don't come easy. It requires hard work and diligence with good health please I will appreciate if you share a piece of your mind, on what you do as a profession or your job role and what you'd advice a young Nigerian to focus on.

Thank you.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:
nobody abroad can afford a house in ogba talkmore lekki. Anybody that comes from abroad and bought property in lekki is a fraudster and drug dealer. You will need to work 100years in America and Canada to be able to afford to buy just a land in lekki

Then how Una come dey get this money? Abeg make una dey drop hint oh! Abeg.

Except if you're into..... Then no wahala.

I don't judge at all. But if it's something else abeg drop hint, hint lasan! Not asking for much.
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Where ever you are, you'll make a very big mistake, and you will be deported back to Nigeria. In JESUS name. Amen.

Mark My words.

Ah ahn! E never reach that level nah!
Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by Mcslize: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
timesuploaded:

This guy, you've started again with this your anti-japa syndrom.

Is this not the guy whose username starts with times? Timesuploaded is an anti-japa protagonist. He is in Nigeria. He does create fake imaginary usernames to discourage people and then comment with his real account timesuploaded. He is the one that created this thread if I am not mistaking with a new username.

We've known you for long in this nairaland travel section. Hope you've turned a billionaire already in Nigeria?

Stop discouraging people. Allow people choose what they want for themselves. Stop running from one travel thread to another discouraging people.

Whoever listen to you na fvck up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality by SavageResponse(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
is he on vacation that he is busy posting pictures everyday? undecided

He is not on vacation, he resigned from his job in a bank and relocated to Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) / My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18) / I Am Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.