Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? (18840 Views)

Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Bigjoyce: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:
Good evening my brothers and sisters
There is something I still don't understand and I need a clear and better explanation.

I attend a white garment church and the doctrine does not allow us to sit with the congregation because of the stain, there is a place packaged for us to sit and the corner of the church....
The issue right now is that my menstruation started last week Sunday and I don't know why it hasn't stop till this present moment.
I'm just thinking if I should go to church tomorrow because I don't want to sit at the corner of the church tomorrow because people might be suspicious something is wrong with me.
I haven't seen anything about this in the scripture, I just want to know if it's a sin to sit with the congregation while on period...
If it is Celestial church of Christ,then it is our doctrine as female members of CCC worldwide to remain at home while on menstruation,the grace of God is sufficient for us during this period,so don't make the church unclean,when you have not even stopped, you'll still have to give your self some extra days after the flow to ensure that you are completely clean before going to the church with clean clothes that will not be touched by you because you're still unclean,and then with your candle and sponge and soap, you'll be prayed for and then you bathe and become clean and be able to worship in the congregation of celestians......me I'm not going to church because I'm on and the flow increased because I was robbed and heavily assaulted last week on my way from work.Still recuperating though,God of SBJ oshoffa bless you sis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by brightest5050: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
No offence but this doctrine of yours is discriminatory and affect the dignity of oneself. I wont be comfortable if a sister or friend is subjected to such doctrine.

Like Bigjoyce said her own doctrine let them sit at home, that is considerate but to put female members on period on one part of the church (the corner of the church Is going overboard.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Bigjoyce: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Singlenhappy:
Nothing external makes a Christian unclean, you are in the wrong congregation!
What goes inside a man does not make him unclean,it is what comes out of him are you referring to those scriptures
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Dbestbrest: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Read Leviticus 15:19. It states that a woman remain unclean whenever a woman has her menstrual period. Read from verse 19 to the end to have a clear understanding of the Bible. Don't be misled by atheists on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Princessdainty(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2023
But you can go into the church with stolen taxpayers money. Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale!.

Religious dimwits
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Charlieabc(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Well, you just gave us a Bible verse that doesn't match your claim.
TechCapon:
Yes, it is a very big sin. When a woman is unclean, the Bible says that she should isolate herself from the congregation. Failure to do that is great sin and she will be punished!

"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening. "`Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. - Leviticus 15: 19-33
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Sucre6: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
Yes. Mary was in her period when the Holy Spirit first lusted after her. Women in their menstrual periods entice the Holy Spirit a lot. He rapes them immediately after their periods.

May the Lord forgive you.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Dont ever come to my house or come near me why you are in your period.

Come to think about it, if you really read the Bible well and for once free your self of Morden day Chritians style, you will realise that women don't come close when it comes to sacred things of God.
You either stay behind, or corner or totally stay off.

But today, Men and Women kissing and even on the Alter.
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
There's nothing like sin!

Please wake up from illusions
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Richy1981: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
Yes. Mary was in her period when the Holy Spirit first lusted after her. Women in their menstrual periods entice the Holy Spirit a lot. He rapes them immediately after their periods.

This is rubbish
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Singlenhappy(f): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
No! Jesus was speaking to the Jews, remember they were no Christians. Jesus having died for us(Christians), you don't need to do anything to be a sinner, as an embryonic fluid you are already a sinner even before you have the chance to commit your first sin menstruation or murder.
Bigjoyce:

What goes inside a man does not make him unclean,it is what comes out of him are you referring to those scriptures
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:
There is something I still don't understand and I need a clear and better explanation.

I attend a white garment church and the doctrine does not allow us to sit with the congregation because of the stain, there is a place packaged for us to sit and the corner of the church....
The issue right now is that my menstruation started last week Sunday and I don't know why it hasn't stop till this present moment.
I'm just thinking if I should go to church tomorrow because I don't want to sit at the corner of the church tomorrow because people might be suspicious something is wrong with me.
I haven't seen anything about this in the scripture, I just want to know if it's a sin to sit with the congregation while on period...
Hallelujah when you are in Rome you behave like the Romans... If you are not comfortable with such doctrines you leave the church to another church that is in line with your beliefs... Every Church has its doctrine or rules... They will not change such doctrines because of you ...

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by geoworldedu: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Sucre6:

May the Lord forgive you.
I will rather forgive the Holy Spirit for sleeping with Mary unprotected.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by geoworldedu: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Richy1981:

This is rubbish
How is it rubbish?
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by alibiz: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Every church has its doctrine.
So if thats.. of your church, follow it.
If you are no more pleased with the church doctrine is better you leave for another.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Kunzu(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What are you still doing in such a church? Most white garment churches, if not all, practice spiritism, diabolism, mysticism and use Bible to cover their Satanic activities.

If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church.

I believe all what you wrote here is as a result of what you heard and not what you have seen first hand. Permit me to say, every denomination has her own doctrine and we shouldn’t condemn everything we hear, but listen to what the spirit says such that we know the truth from the light.

Peace
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Sucre6: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
I will rather forgive the Holy Spirit for sleeping with Mary unprotected.

Ignorant is never an excuse, your are bringing eternal damnation upon your self , continue

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by khing00600: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:

Well my sister you can't say you have not seen where it is written in the scripture. The book of Leviticus state it clear or better still buy the church constitution you will see the Biblical references there. God is Holy and you must serve him with Holiness and Purity. Also seek medical attention cos it is not normal to have such long days of Menstruation.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by geoworldedu: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2023
Sucre6:

Ignorant is never an excuse, your are bringing eternal damnation upon your self , continue
hmm. You are the one that will be damned not me. Smh for you cry
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Jesus! Get off religion... it's eating your brains inside out
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Kunzu(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Blessed be unto my sister

Firstly, I believe you are aware that it’s your church doctrine which differs from others. However, following the doctrine is up to you or not.

What I know is that doctrine is meant to keep everyone in shape with the realities of the founders in line with what he got.

In line with your church arrangement, there is a space created for those with monthly flows, you can stay there and fellowship.

What’s important is your heart in the service, but believe me, OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE

SEE YOU IN CHURCH SIS
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Moscodee1990(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Ahh! I don't think so.
How's it possible for anyone to even notice you're on menstruation period
I'd like to know pls.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Sucre6: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
hmm. You are the one that will be damned not me. Smh for you cry

Unless you paid God for he air you breathe, if not for this act of blasphemy you committed knowing would cause u everlasting torment, it's not late to confess the lord four God and turn a new leaf
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by highoctane: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na Muslims you dey copy?
After your menstruation do you observe purification ceremony as stipulated in the law of Moses?
One of the most Sabbath laws keeper Saul known in Christianity as Paul abandoned it without an second thought so shall you. Read Galatians 1:13-17. At Bible book of Romans 10vs 4 it is equivocally stated " For Christ is the end of the law... And in Collosians chapter 2 verse 16 " Therefore , do not let anyone judge you about what you eat or drink, or about the observance of festival or of new moon or of Sabbath"
Anyone who still observe the law of Moses, must observe it to the letter no minus, perhaps or minus.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
khing00600:

Well my sister you can't say you have not seen where it is written in the scripture. The book of Leviticus state it clear or better still buy the church constitution you will see the Biblical references there. God is Holy and you must serve him with Holiness and Purity. Also seek medical attention cos it is not normal to have such long days of Menstruation.
What happened to getting his healing from church... wasn't the woman with issue of blood healed by Jesus.
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by chidieberesamu: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Even you that is asking the question does it not sound stupid in your mouth
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by NothingDoMe: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2023
omolola100:

Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by BJanta: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2023
It's not a sin ,but it stinks to bring it here. Why not read your Bible, or ask your Pastor or a respected elder or sister or brother in the Church?
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by officialfestus(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
TechCapon:
Yes, it is a very big sin. When a woman is unclean, the Bible says that she should isolate herself from the congregation.

"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening. "`Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. - Leviticus 15: 19-33
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by xavuv: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What are you still doing in such a church? Most white garment churches, if not all, practice spiritism, diabolism, mysticism and use Bible to cover their Satanic activities.

If the flow continues for more than 10days, then go the hospital or pharmacy, they will give you a drug for it, that is if it's not a spiritual attack from your white garment church.

Lil miss idiot grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by imagrg(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Yes.
It's in the Old Testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Refuses To Change Her Church For A Second Time / Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.