Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68585 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by famology(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid

Stop displaying ignorance in public space. Both the Apc and Tinubu are parties to the suit.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by famology(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Una don start d normal initial gra gra again. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....if you're so sure of your stolen mandate why are you so jittery?

If you're so sure, why are you scared he's going to court?

APC is a party of thieves and will ultimately be disgraced.

Come to think of it, I suspect Buhari might be in on this. They might've used INEC to declare Tinubu winner so they'll now use the courts to disgrace him totally. Think about this. Doing something like this to Tinubu will be the ultimate disgrace and will break his political hegemony. One thing I know, Buhari has never forgiven Tinubu for his nonsense

Did you miss the part i said they should allow him to bring in Lawyers from china, 20 no reach cheesy incase you don't apc supporters where the 1st people to encourage OBI to go to court they said we are talking like that becoa we already bought the judiciary now you ar saying we are afraid over mere 20 SANS , when Tinubu fit hire 100 SANS, obi & his children sef 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by heysquare(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Hired 20 Undertakers for the wakekeep at Tribunal and funeral at Supreme

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by wildernessVoice: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
He no dey give shishi, he must give shishi now

It's legitimate to pay lawyers professional fees but illegal to hire thugs, buy votes and bribe INEC

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Devil1Messenger: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2023
georgeakins:

Tinubu is smarter than Obi ten times.
Obi that cannot even articulate himself well.
Disgrace awaits Obi at the supreme Court.
Smart people dont rigged election like a baby🤣
An election the whole world have condemned🤦‍♂️
Even INEC is apologising🤣
Tinubu is a tout and he just proved it again.
U cant take regional politics to national
INEC president-elect will be disgraced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Wali84: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us
obi the labourer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by shugamummy: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Sorry their bills are already paid up. Lagos state Treasury will be emptied by Sanwo Olu to defend the stolen mandate. How on earth is the person that took first position afraid of revisiting the marking scheme and his answer scripts? Why is APC suddenly afraid?

helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by zinaunreal(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2023
KillSars:
Always hiding behind a mob.. grin grin

I won't be surprise if APC comes with 100 SANs

Shebi u tok sey una mad ni grin grin

Finally funds wey him thief for lagos him go spend pra pra. I'm sure half of his wealth has gone on this election alone
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ZombieSlayer1: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Did you miss the part i said they should allow him to bring in Lawyers from china, 20 no reach cheesy incase you don't apc supporters where the 1st people to encourage OBI to go to court they said we are talking like that becoa we already bought the judiciary now you ar saying we are afraid over mere 20 SANS , when Tinubu fit hire 100 SANS, obi & his children sef 🤣🤣🤣
Let Tinubu go to court and challenge his stolen mandate.
But think about my last paragraph, don't you think it's a possibility?

My own be say if Tinubu truly won the election, he'll be President but if he won by rigging, may the Fates and the Heavens will never allow him preside over this country. Say amen to this prayer

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Devil1Messenger: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2023
tinsel:

Keep QUIET. Nothing in the inec portal that is contrary to what INEC declared. Stop this lies. they cannot change anything. Courts don't work on emotions.
Have u gone through all the states 🤣
If u are not lazy, Obi have over 80k from oredo on INEC portal but INEC declared 60k

Take ur time and go through it
Na small task i give u so.

Like i said, i have 2 LGA left and obi have hit over 500k votes but INEC declared 300k🤣

Tinubu and INEC messed with the wrong generation 😂

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nicenixon: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2023
It's time for the lawyers to chop.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ZazziAkbar(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2023
This is why I am happy with what they did...you stole the mandate of someone that is very intelligent and stubborn at the same time...Obi doesn't talk too much, for that man to come out and say he won ... believe it ..he's frugal with spending too ..for him to want to pay 20 SANs...just leave that case..... he'll win them in court ....this is why they're afraid and forming different committees....but sadly, their time is up....it is the turn of Nigerians....
PotatoSalad:
People seem to underestimate this guy cos of his humble nature.
When someone who came third place is confident enough to challenge this, though we knew things about this election, there's more to this that we don't know

Fear that guy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Oxfordgrade: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us
do you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2023
MMWandali:
A "structureless" party has uprooted the "STRUCTURES" of a structured party

What then is a STRUCTURE ?

God must be wonderful indeed

Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by soil4soil(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Hope they are not PDP SAN, so that you don't loss in two ways.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by muniralmaigida: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2023
cool
shuttox:
God no go shaAMEN ome us
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Difrent: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:

[b]Tell Obi to rule naija no be force

[/b]
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by KayCee92(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2023
temitope27:
He no dey give shishi, he must give shishi now

Seems you people fail to read. Obi became and kept returning from either impeachment or Removal through the court. What then is new here. Man said he hates spending money wrongly. Is this a crime to. He doesn't give shishi, has that stopped him from many of his philanthropic works. You people just like sensation. Living in the moment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ubimagos: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Without shi shi! Everything about him is fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Neoteny7: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Someone who came 3rd is claiming he won 1st

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Meandmycrew(f): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2023
They dont know who they are dealing with

Stop and search gone wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4Tz-CMO3w
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Neoteny7: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

I know accepting defeat is hard, so you'll create any fictitious old woman's tale to soothe your wounded pride.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Difrent: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Have u gone through all the states 🤣
If u are not lazy, Obi have over 80k from oredo on INEC portal but INEC declared 60k

Take ur time and go through it
Na small task i give u so.

Like i said, i have 2 LGA left and obi have hit over 500k votes but INEC declared 300k🤣

Tinubu and INEC messed with the wrong generation 😂

Please take all your evidence to the tribunal to prove your case and also expect others to do same . Note that other parties too have evidences of LP rigging and will be bringing them forward. Allow the courts do their work....no emotional blackmail and resort to insults where you are found wanting.....LP doesnt have monopoly of righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Dshocker(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Does Obi look like a poor man to you?

Him not giving shishi, has been explained times without number, it means he doesn't encourage or support bribe.

Hiring a number of SANs has nothing to do with bribe.

Peter is the type of person that, instead he would bribe his way with N100,000 he would rather donate $1m to charity.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by mortalincarnate(f): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2023
PotatoSalad:
People seem to underestimate this guy cos of his humble nature.
When someone who came third place is confident enough to challenge this, though we knew things about this election, there's more to this that we don't know

Fear that guy

The only reasonable comment here so far

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by SimpleGuy001: 7:07am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:

What is the difference in votes between tinubu and peter obi?

Just 2 million.

Do you know that just two or three rigged states can cost you over 2 million votes?

when the real results of lagos, plateau and rivers is shown that 2 million votes will be recovered.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ThatCEO: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Obi is a billionaire, I don't think he has ever hidden that one. Every foreign journalists knows this. Don't be surprised if 2/3 of then are doing d job pro bono. Personally I would have defended him for free. Everything in life is not money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Safyqueen: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2023
MMWandali:
A "structureless" party has uprooted the "STRUCTURES" of a structured party

What then is a STRUCTURE ?

God must be wonderful indeed

.....and you refused to believe the judgement of the umpire that guides the STRUCTURELESS in the process of the uproot.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Fiyin007: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Neoteny7:
Someone who came 3rd is claiming he won 1st

Is it so difficult to understand he came 3rd because his votes were stolen The evidence is there on the Irev portal and will be submitted at the court too Do try and attend court proceedings. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.